I hate to say we told you so...

Over 60 years of complete and total Dumbocrat control (mayors and city council). Plus the ultimate liberal bastion of powerful unions (UAW, teachers, etc.). And what are the results? Well....the schools are falling apart (the video here is fairly shocking) and the city had to file for bankruptcy. Liberal policy in all of its shining glory...

Detroit teachers: Fix 'hazardous' school - CNN.com

(Now watch how many lying liberals try to blame state or federal conservative policy for Detroit before failing to realize that other cities in the same state and country have flourished under the same state and federal policies - so those clearly can't the culprit to blame :lol:)

Over 60 years of complete and total Dumbocrat control (mayors and city council). Plus the ultimate liberal bastion of powerful unions (UAW, teachers, etc.). And what are the results? Well....the schools are falling apart (the video here is fairly shocking) and the city had to file for bankruptcy. Liberal policy in all of its shining glory...

Detroit teachers: Fix 'hazardous' school - CNN.com

(Now watch how many lying liberals try to blame state or federal conservative policy for Detroit before failing to realize that other cities in the same state and country have flourished under the same state and federal policies - so those clearly can't the culprit to blame :lol:)
What if one of them blames the collapse of the American auto industry once they faced foreign competition?

anytime you or timmy want to post a link that proves you right, please do.

timmy had to good sence to see he was wrong and left, so either out do him and provide a link or get the same level of sense.

Dude , u started this thread with the premiss that dumping the teachers union made for better schools . Your own stupid link doesn't even say that!

I have a question, why didn't walker target police and fire unions ? They are the ones with sweetheart deals .

timmy had to good sence to see he was wrong and left, so either out do him and provide a link or get the same level of sense.

Here ya go: best ed systems . Mostly blue states .

Top 15 states for education

that in no way proves your claim that WI used to have the best schools.

run along timmy, and stay runned along until you can back up your bullshit.

your lies are tired, old and debunked.

That was a response to the shot at blue state / dem education .

As for WI schools. I never did they were worse off, you claimed they were better off .

I would think a comparison of statewide scores before and after would be a good start . Not sure enough time has passed because they just changed the union thing .

Now how about my fire / police question ?

It's a universal reality that has been proven time and time again without exception - where ever liberal policy is implemented, poverty, famine, and misery ensues. Wherever conservative policy is implemented, success, abundance, and innovation ensues.

You make shit up . All the winner countries are liberal . Fact !!
Venezuela is doing just fine?

It's a universal reality that has been proven time and time again without exception - where ever liberal policy is implemented, poverty, famine, and misery ensues. Wherever conservative policy is implemented, success, abundance, and innovation ensues.

You make shit up . All the winner countries are liberal . Fact !!
Venezuela is doing just fine?

Venezuela is a liberal country !?

Anyway, they have problems cause they rely to much on oil.

Venezuela is a liberal country !?

Anyway, they have problems cause they rely to much on oil.

The fact that you don't know that Venezuela is a liberal country is a clear indication that you are not informed enough to be casting votes. You don't research anything. You don't learn about anything. You don't question anything. You simply blindly pledge your allegiance to the liberal ideology - be damned the results of it.

Venezuela was doing just fine until Hugo Chavez took over and implemented pure liberal policy across the board about a decade ago or so. And now it's a third world mess of poverty and misery (which is always what happens with liberal policy).

My favorite thing about Walker's governorship is how he bragged about a $1 billion surplus, and it turned out to be a $2 billion deficit.

Also, Walker took over one of the best school system's in the country, and now there is a growing teacher shortage. Can't expect any better from a college dropout and career politician I guess.

There is a teacher shortage because teacher pay isn't that much. Consider you spend thousands for a degree and only make 30K a year. I wouldn't do that at all no matter how much I liked it. I think teacher pay should be about at least 50k a year. That should solve the problem.

My favorite thing about Walker's governorship is how he bragged about a $1 billion surplus, and it turned out to be a $2 billion deficit.

Also, Walker took over one of the best school system's in the country, and now there is a growing teacher shortage. Can't expect any better from a college dropout and career politician I guess.

There is a teacher shortage because teacher pay isn't that much. Consider you spend thousands for a degree and only make 30K a year. I wouldn't do that at all no matter how much I liked it. I think teacher pay should be about at least 50k a year. That should solve the problem.
Here is my personal take on the teaching situation:

They should start at $30k per year. They should max out at $45k per year. Now, before anyone goes off about the pay, let me finish. Pay is only one very small part of compensation. They should also get a good (not a cadillac - but a good) healthcare plan. Then they should receive a very good pension for life after retirement. Because they won't be making that much money during their teaching years, I think we do need to help them post-career. Finally, you sell them on the fact that is part time work which is very agreeable to family life (which is priceless). When your children are off in the summer, so are you. When they are off for two weeks at Christmas, so are you. When they are off for a week at Easter, so are you. When they are off for three days at Thanksgiving, so are you.

When you add all of that up (easy work, part time, tons of vacation, good benefits, etc.) I think that is more than fair total compensation. And cutting those salaries way back would help the tax payer who is getting hammered.

As for WI schools. I never did they were worse off, you claimed they were better off .

I would think a comparison of statewide scores before and after would be a good start . Not sure enough time has passed because they just changed the union thing .

liar, you claimed they were tops in the nation

HAHAHAHAHAHA

you lie so much you can't even remember your lies.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

liar, you claimed they were tops in the nation

HAHAHAHAHAHA

you lie so much you can't even remember your lies.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

When did I claim that ? Please show me where .

The guy that starts a "we told Ya so " "spike the football" tread based on a nothing hack piece is calling me a liar?! Lol! Praise from Caesar !

Walker was my one & only choice for or nomination. I was shocked how quickly he fell by the wayside.

Fucking Trump lol

I think this comment illustrates why America is in the current mess we find it. As someone who has some pretty strict standards, I can truly appreciate having a high standard for politicians (and we should).

But when people are so irrational and insane as to say "out of 40 people there is one I will accept and to hell with the world if that one person doesn't get it", well - it explains why we keep ending up with people like Hillary Clinton and John McCain election after election.

So leftist think that fire shitty teachers is wrong
and
giving raises to good teachers is also wrong

you can't make that shit up
Its not just the shitty teachers leaving!!

Look, even if you are against unions, you have to treat all your employees well. And given the job teachers do, you have to figure out what will retain them in your system least they move to another state.

So Walker beat the teacher union. Now has he set up a process that can replace what the unions were doing??

and?

It's a new system, that's working and improving.

the old model sucks, we both know it

Asia tops biggest global school rankings - BBC News

Used to fight for the top 5, now we don't break the top 12.
Is it because we changed things?

Or is it because other countries improved their models?

Forum List

Back