I hate to do this, but.................

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
The last 20 years have been hell as I have relived day after day the same scenario in my head.

There I was in a Manhattan shoe store trying on some shoes and as I went to use the bathroom Donald Trump assaulted me.

I have no real evidence, but hey, it's Manhattan where dreams become a reality.

Sorry, but it's an easy $5 million so you do what you have to do in this Joe Biden economy to survive as there is no Manhattan court that would ever find Trump innocent of anything.

The indictment will be handed down tomorrow live on CNN, to help make up for the Trump Town Hall.

Still don't believe me?

I have one witness

al-bundy.jpg

Last edited:
I guess Nazi Porklosi is spewing more venom and bile, since SHE wasn't the one to have any of HER contrived and fabricated witch hunts work on Trump.

Just another worthless piece of shit whore, accusing somebody of something without ANY proof of any kind.........and the Nazicrat infested court giving it to her.

In 1974 When I was just 3 months old Nancy Pelosi raped and murdered me....

I only recovered thanks to the last straight male naval officer fleeing San Fransicko saw an infant in obvious distress and revived me. He put me in the truck and drove me the rest of the way out of her womb to a hospital in Albuquerque. He had to drive that far and fast because George Soros was in pursuit angered that he had been robbed of a meal.

You would pay to let Trump dry hump you.
This is not a trivial matter sir, I can assure you.

Sure, It was a public place and all I had to do is scream for help and he would have stopped, but that does not mean I wanted it to happen.

I tell women all the time, I'm more than just a sexy slab of meat, I have feelings too.

Last edited:
Will someone stop Trump from roaming from clothing store to shoe store raping innocent men and women?

Oh yea, I forgot, democrats don't believe in locking away dangerous sexual predators like Trump.

My bad.

Forum List

Back