I Guess They'll Have To Boycott Ted Cruz Now

Uganda just passed a law inflicting the death penalty on gays.

Ted Cruz tweeted his opposition, and even added an LGBTQ hashtag in his post!

cruz-lgbtq.jpg

Ted must have been chugging Miller Lite when he posted.

You leftist idiots can't deal with the reality the right isn't doing anything to gays. When you're presented with that fact, you're just too nuts to process it.

Leave the gays alone, leave us alone, go fuck yourself. Pass it on, leftist nut job

Cruz is correct once again.

That Ugandan law is barbaric.

g5000 is just too stupid to process that. Other than socons, none of us on the right give a shit. We just speak up when Democrats want to give them special rights for sleeping with the same sex. Gays to government should be no different than anyone else.

It's so weird to me when my employer asks me if I sleep with men or women. WTF

g5000 is just too stupid to process that. Other than socons, none of us on the right give a shit. We just speak up when Democrats want to give them special rights for sleeping with the same sex. Gays to government should be no different than anyone else.

It's so weird to me when my employer asks me if I sleep with men or women. WTF

Proper response
What did you have in mind?

The New Right is an all-or-nothing bunch. You either have to support everything Trump does or you are a RINO.

That's how cults work.

So, yeah. It works both ways,

If Cruz doesn't actually support the full LGBTQ movement, then he should not be using their hashtag.

I'm sure they are all laughing their asses off at his hypocrisy.

And now this is the part where you tell us the LGBTQ agenda is all about pedophilia and grooming and eating the faces of live babies and shit. :rolleyes:

Which if true (it isn't), then all the more reason Cruz should not use the hashtag, amiright?

There's more proof that the LGBTQ agenda supports indoctrinating children to the lifestyle than there is for the 'new right' being an all or nothing bunch, or a cult that only supports Trump. Which just proves how fucked up your thinking is about all of it.

The spiritual leader of much of the evangelical movement is Donald J. Trump.

Not kidding. They say so themselves. I've already shown you this!
I'll repeat again for those with reading comprehension problems;

Your problem is that you apparently are stupid enough to believe that if some fringe group supports a particular candidate, then that automatically means that candidate has the same views and will work to implement them.

So since Antifa supports democrats, I guess that means that every dem will be obligated to push Antifa's views on the populace.

You need to get out more,

A major leader of the evangelical Christian world tells Ted Cruz his criticism is wrong and that God says we are supposed to kill gays. The impetus behind Uganda's death penalty for gays was American Christians.

And the tard herd rushes in to say American Christians don't want to kill gays.

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Lies, lies, and more lies. It's all you have. :cuckoo:

If "American Christians' wanted to kill gays, there would be dead ones everywhere you looked, especially back when you say the 'religious right' controled everything. Except history, nor the actions of Christians today, support the lies you spout.

Really? What does he advocate for that would take away their constitutional rights? When has he ever said they should be imprisoned?

Drama queen much? All you people can do to make any point is lie. Do you have any sound, rational. and truthful comments?
Yes, really.

To be fair to Cruz, most conservatives want gay Americans to be discriminated against, denied their Constitutional rights, and imprisoned.

Yes, really.

To be fair to Cruz, most conservatives want gay Americans to be discriminated against, denied their Constitutional rights, and imprisoned.

Yet you can't articulate one constitutional right that he or 'most conservatives' wants them to be denied, nor show proof that he or 'most conservatives' would ever want them imprisoned for being gay.

Not a very good day for you.

cruz-lgbtq.jpg

The abomination that deserves the death penalty is this stupid fucking thread.

Yes, really.

You’re so damn retarded. Not calling a man in a dress a woman isn’t discrimination it’s reality. You don’t have a constitutional right to foist your perversion on kids. If you do that’s called child endangerment and then yes I want you in prison.

Yet you can't articulate one constitutional right that he or 'most conservatives' wants them to be denied, nor show proof that he or 'most conservatives' would ever want them imprisoned for being gay.

Not a very good day for you.

Just a standard day for that fool.

cruz-lgbtq.jpg

Why would I boycott him?

I don't like what fags are doing to our society but I don't want to kill them just for being a fag. So I agree with him there on that point. But with that said, I also like to see a country that sticks to its guns on values, and standards and morals. So while it's extreme to say the least, but at least Uganda put their foot down on fags before they screw up their country.

Yeah the hashtag shit was eyeroll worthy, but given the vast amount of good shit ted has done I'll ignore it

Yet you can't articulate one constitutional right that he or 'most conservatives' wants them to be denied
I already did. In post 29.

Cruz would deny gays equal protection of the laws.

There's more proof that the LGBTQ agenda supports indoctrinating children to the lifestyle than there is for the 'new right' being an all or nothing bunch, or a cult that only supports Trump. Which just proves how fucked up your thinking is about all of it.
Can you name any Republican who stood up to Trump who is still around?

Nope!

All or nothing in the Trump cult of personality.

Not even DeSantis will stand up to Trump, because he knows that will be his downfall.

Evangelicals who support rapist Donald Trump. The most corrupt, immoral, depraved President in history.
Your verbal diarrhea is missing a few things. Facts, truth, any link to your idiotic claims.......

Forum List

Back