I guess he's a racist

Well least we know he's not Muslim, otherwise Bigreb here would of tried to kill him.

AwwSweetatrollthread.png

Racist? No. I have never stated all conservatives are racist.. In fact, you can go read my old posts opposing the branding of all conservatives as "racist". I have a really awesome African American friend who is a conservative.
Is the guy full of shit? Yeah.
Racist? Hell no.

The "Not all Republicans are racist, but all racists are Republican" is SOP for the team you brand yourself as, Little Left One. Live with it. The left (and by association - you) brand all the right as racists. On this forum, in the media, in your party. You don't want to be associated with it- unlucky. You - like me - are judged by the company you keep. I don't tolerate racists - anywhere.... be it a right winger or a left winger, black, white, hispanic or whatever else. Pity that you and your party do not do likewise.

racist? No. I have never stated all conservatives are racist.. In fact, you can go read my old posts opposing the branding of all conservatives as "racist". I have a really awesome african american friend who is a conservative.
Is the guy full of shit? Yeah.
Racist? Hell no.

the "not all republicans are racist, but all racists are republican" is sop for the team you brand yourself as, little left one. Live with it. The left (and by association - you) brand all the right as racists. On this forum, in the media, in your party. You don't want to be associated with it- unlucky. You - like me - are judged by the company you keep. I don't tolerate racists - anywhere.... Be it a right winger or a left winger, black, white, hispanic or whatever else. Pity that you and your party do not do likewise.

exactly

Forum List

Back