I guess black lives dont REALLY matter

BLM are more energized than they are organized. that's why they've failed

but failure doesn't mean you are morally on the wrong side of history. you can be morally pure, and still fail to win the presidency, for example

but even Jesus if he were with us today would have said "BLACK LIVES MATTER", he would have organized, he would have tweeted, he would have told the world about the injustice facing blacks...and you know what, he still just might do that! give him time!

"but even Jesus if he were with us today would have said "BLACK LIVES MATTER", he would have organized, he would have tweeted, he would have told the world about the injustice facing blacks...and you know what, he still just might do that! give him time!"

I think if Jesus were alive today he would have said ALL LIVES MATTER, including those not yet born. He would have spoken out about ALL injustices and inequalities rather than focusing on only one group. And he would have utterly condemned the violence and mayhem going on anywhere.
since when are you Jesus' spokesman?

Since you are. Do you see those 2 words that precede my post? "I think"? What that means is, I'm not speaking for him, I'm speaking for me. It's my opinion ok? You on the other hand are the one who has annointed himself to be Jesus' spokesperson, telling us what he would have said. So, kindly cut the crap.

I thought they NBA supported BLM? These teams only cared enough to not play for just one game? One game isnt going to cut it. This shows an obvious lack of commitment to their cause. They clearly only did it for PR points. They dont want to sacrifice the money they get for playing. Its downright shameful.

“We had a candid, impassioned and productive conversation yesterday between NBA players, coaches and team governors regarding next steps to further our collective efforts and actions in support of social justice and racial equality. Among others, the attendees included player and team representatives of all 13 teams in Orlando. All parties agreed to resume NBA playoff games on Saturday, Aug. 29..."

Why would anyone want to watch a bunch of politically induced narcissistic spoiled rotten brats shoot the hoop? You can watch ball live for free with your local high school teams.

brothers and sisters: let's put Godboy's irrational ratings aside for a moment, to point out that NOT A SINGLE ONE of the folks who black lives matter are demanding justice for have received that justice

not a one. not a one

black privilege? BLACK PRIVILEGE?
I dont know man. That paralyzed dude seems like justice to me. I bet his rape victim is super stoked. :laugh:
i'm happy to concede the point

a woman victimized by sexual assault called 911 on Jacob Blake...not a peep from METOO

you win! i tap out!

brothers and sisters: let's put Godboy's irrational ratings aside for a moment, to point out that NOT A SINGLE ONE of the folks who black lives matter are demanding justice for have received that justice

not a one. not a one

black privilege? BLACK PRIVILEGE?
I dont know man. That paralyzed dude seems like justice to me. I bet his rape victim is super stoked. :laugh:
i'm happy to concede the point

a woman victimized by sexual assault called 911 on Jacob Blake...not a peep from METOO

you win! i tap out!
Bro, "me too" is sooo last year. 2020 is the year of violence. If you aint violent, you are part of the system that supports racism!

I thought they NBA supported BLM? These teams only cared enough to not play for just one game? One game isnt going to cut it. This shows an obviously lack of commitment to their cause. They obviously only did it for PR points. They dont want to sacrifice the money they get for playing. Its downright shameful.

“We had a candid, impassioned and productive conversation yesterday between NBA players, coaches and team governors regarding next steps to further our collective efforts and actions in support of social justice and racial equality. Among others, the attendees included player and team representatives of all 13 teams in Orlando. All parties agreed to resume NBA playoff games on Saturday, Aug. 29..."

How much do they not earn while not playing in a non-regular season game?
Maybe a better question is how much will they earn when NBA ticket an merchandise revenue plummets by 50%?
These are NBA players. They don’t understand math beyond a dunk being worth two points and a 3-pointer being worth three points (that one has to be explained to them).

BREAKING: LeBron James and other NBA stars are organizing a massive march in Chicago to honor the 464 people murdered in the city so far this year.

Just kidding.

They don't care about those lives

Forum List

Back