Hillary Clinton is claiming that she never sent or recieved a classified doc

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Well if she really believes this, then she is schizophrenic and delusional. She was the Secretary of State, at least 50 percent of everything she did was classified at some level, so she is a liar and a fool. However this is not the really sad part, that would be the millions of Americans who can not understand this and or do not give a shit, yet they are allowed to vote.

Gennifer Flowers, the mistress that Bill Clinton had to pay for her to abort his child...said that bill told her, "HILLARY EATS MORE PUSSY THAN I DO."

Well if she really believes this, then she is schizophrenic and delusional. She was the Secretary of State, at least 50 percent of everything she did was classified at some level, so she is a liar and a fool. However this is not the really sad part, that would be the millions of Americans who can not understand this and or do not give a shit, yet they are allowed to vote.
Nobody is listening.

Trey Gowdy and company cried wolf for too long

• Banned
Nobody is listening.

Then you are nobody..............................

LOL the imbecile burps

She doesn't tell the truth, regarding anything:

Good thing she is her, because if she wasn't, she would be in jail.

Nope, she never did send anything classified. She said it and I believe. The Clinton Foundation is helping poor people all over the world too. And Hellary...oops Hillary gives speeches for free everyday on the campaign trail, but because she is such a dynamic orator private groups will pay her millions to give private speeches to them while she is Secretary of State. This all makes sense to me and anybody thinks this fine patriotic woman would do anything immoral is just a crazy right wing wacko.

Nope, she never did send anything classified. She said it and I believe. The Clinton Foundation is helping poor people all over the world too. And Hellary...oops Hillary gives speeches for free everyday on the campaign trail, but because she is such a dynamic orator private groups will pay her millions to give private speeches to them while she is Secretary of State. This all makes sense to me and anybody thinks this fine patriotic woman would do anything immoral is just a crazy right wing wacko.
Come on, tell us what you really think

Gennifer Flowers, the mistress that Bill Clinton had to pay for her to abort his child...said that bill told her, "HILLARY EATS MORE PUSSY THAN I DO."

I think she missed understood what Willie said. What he actually meant is that Hellary taste it before him to make sure it's not poisoned.

I think she missed understood what Willie said. What he actually meant is that Hellary taste it before him to make sure it's not poisoned.
Oh my head.......................u thank?

And if we don't allow the Clinton Foundation to continue to shake down people, people with aids will die because the CLINTON foundation is the only thing between AIDS patients and death!

Nobody is listening.

LOL the imbecile burps
I don't even know what that means.....

Let's try again....

Nobody cares and Hillary will be YOUR next President for 8 years.

Deal with it

Nobody is listening.

LOL the imbecile burps
I don't even know what that means.....

Let's try again....

Nobody cares and Hillary will be YOUR next President for 8 years.

Deal with it
Hillary will be dead in two years no matter if she is elected or not................ She can only come out in public every ten days at this point. Wake up fool

Forum List

Back