I got a one week ban on another site..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
......JustPlainPolitics, for posting that pedophilia is disgusting and wrong! Another poster on that site started a thread detailing the story of a state university in California that had someone in one of their classes present a report that normalized pedophilia. I commented that it appeared that mainstream media is starting to normalize it as well, it is NOT normal and never will be. It is disgusting and WRONG. And I got a one week ban from commenting on the JustPlainPolitics boards for this! Incredible, but true.
Why don't you post a link to that story. I would like to see exactly how they are "normalizing it" There is a school of thought that advocates that a person who is attracted to children should not be stigmatized and treated as a criminal AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT ACT on their impulses- while actually molesting children would still be a criminal act and not at all normal. Is that what your talking about??

......JustPlainPolitics, for posting that pedophilia is disgusting and wrong! Another poster on that site started a thread detailing the story of a state university in California that had someone in one of their classes present a report that normalized pedophilia. I commented that it appeared that mainstream media is starting to normalize it as well, it is NOT normal and never will be. It is disgusting and WRONG. And I got a one week ban from commenting on the JustPlainPolitics boards for this! Incredible, but true.
Why don't you post a link to that story. I would like to see exactly how they are "normalizing it" There is a school of thought that advocates that a person who is attracted to children should not be stigmatized and treated as a criminal AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT ACT on their impulses- while actually molesting children would still be a criminal act and not at all normal. Is that what your talking about??
As always, the defender of all perverseness comes to the rescue.

They aren't criminalized so long as they keep their diseased paws to themselves.

Meanwhile, people wearing a fucking MAGA hat do get harrassed, mauled and treated like a criminal.

Go figure.

So people just come out of the closet when they want to fuck children? Lol
It's amazing the length you will go through to defend disgusting shit.

Never heard of them.

Unless you've got skin in the game and are hanging out on campaign/grassoots holes in the wall, they're all the same. Same conversations, different urls. That's about it.

Sticking to one is best, especially if it's for just pure entertainent.

I didn't defend it dip shit. I said that "there is a school of thought..... " I will also say that it is a topic worth discussing, if we can get past the ad-Homs and stupid ass school yard sniping

That is just fucking stupid. Do you read beyond the first grade level? I said nothing of the kind

That is just fucking stupid. Do you read beyond the first grade level? I said nothing of the kind
Are you talking about buttsex again?

I didn't defend it dip shit. I said that "there is a school of thought..... " I will also say that it is a topic worth discussing, if we can get past the ad-Homs and stupid ass school yard sniping
Ho hum, the lying has begun.

"Should not be treated as a criminal"
How do they know they want to fuck children then, dipshit?

A topic worth discussing?
You mean you defending people wanting to fuck children?
Fucking pervert

They aren't criminalized so long as they keep their diseased paws to themselves.

Meanwhile, people wearing a fucking MAGA hat do get harrassed, mauled and treated like a criminal.

Go figure.
Right. It's not a crime until they act on it. But the pedophile who is committed to not offending- are there are some like that- is treated like a criminal who has offended. Whether or not we as a society should condone that is a topic worthy of discussion. However, I fear that there such a pathetic lack of brain power here that a productive discussion will not be possible . And save your red hearing about MAGA hats for Christ's sake and see if you can come up with some reasons why pedophilia should be treated as a mental health problem and how doing so can protect children.

Ho hum, the lying has begun.
The stupidity has begun

Go figure.
Right. It's not a crime until they act on it. But the pedophile who is committed to not offending- are there are some like that- is treated like a criminal who has offended. Whether or not we as a society should condone that is a topic worthy of discussion. However, I fear that there such a pathetic lack of brain power here that a productive discussion will not be possible . And save your red hearing about MAGA hats for Christ's sake and see if you can come up with some reasons why pedophilia should be treated as a mental health problem and how doing so can protect children.
Put pedophiles to death. End of discussion.

Twitter suspends my account for harassment and abuse over my comment to a video of some Moslem involved in dogfighting. In the video was a tractor that was running and had an axle sticking from the tractor drive shaft. ONE OF THE GUYS INVOLVED in the dogfight was caught by the spinning axle and it hung on to him sending his body round and round every time he would make a revolution his head would hit the ground.
My crime was to say "I hope he broke his neck" I guess Twitter is pro dogfighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back