I got a one week ban on another site..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
......JustPlainPolitics, for posting that pedophilia is disgusting and wrong! Another poster on that site started a thread detailing the story of a state university in California that had someone in one of their classes present a report that normalized pedophilia. I commented that it appeared that mainstream media is starting to normalize it as well, it is NOT normal and never will be. It is disgusting and WRONG. And I got a one week ban from commenting on the JustPlainPolitics boards for this! Incredible, but true.

You're not ALLOWED to mention other forums? As Mike Tyson would say in his Mike Tyson voice, "That's ludicrous!" I'm just pointing out how ludicrous it is for another site to give me a ban because I think pedophilia is disgusting and wrong.

......JustPlainPolitics, for posting that pedophilia is disgusting and wrong! Another poster on that site started a thread detailing the story of a state university in California that had someone in one of their classes present a report that normalized pedophilia. I commented that it appeared that mainstream media is starting to normalize it as well, it is NOT normal and never will be. It is disgusting and WRONG. And I got a one week ban from commenting on the JustPlainPolitics boards for this! Incredible, but true.

Never heard of them.

You're not ALLOWED to mention other forums? As Mike Tyson would say in his Mike Tyson voice, "That's ludicrous!" I'm just pointing out how ludicrous it is for another site to give me a ban because I think pedophilia is disgusting and wrong.

LOL! Yeah. I think it's more of a "we got enough of our own shit going on, don't bring more to add to it" kind of thing.

Unless.... there are secret pedophile supporters here!!

Nah.

Stick around and you'll probably have fun. Most of us have even had our shots.

Never heard of them.

They're a lot like this site. BUT they allow ANY profane and vulgar language, which is shocking at first. But you're NOT allowed to badmouth pedos and pedophilia, evidently. Strange site.

Welcome Mr. bluzman! Hope you'll stay more than just a week. Here's a donut.
doughnuts-picture-id538015589

Never heard of them.

Doesn't sound as if we are missing much.

Just Plain Politics Forum Is A Pedophile Forum!

By cultsmasher, April 28, 2015 in nooo holdssss barred forum

Hmm-
Looks like a repeat from 4 years ago.
Troll?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back