I get paid to post! How cool is that?

Christie will end up being like any other Rep. governor that NJ has had, or any other RINO for that matter. He'll pretend to be a conservative, but end up somewhere around the center, and nothing will change except who's benefitting. And by benefit, I don't mean the voters. I mean either the unions (Corzine) or the big companies (Christie).

Being a teacher, I would think you'd be a Corzine voter. I don't really know you much here, Chanel. Are you a conservative?

Last edited:
There's an independent running as well named Chris Dagget who's getting about 1/4 of the support right now, but he's kind of slightly left of center if you ask me. I wouldn't vote for him. I ALMOST would, just out of protest of the other two disgusting choices, but he supports NJ's gun laws as they currently are, and I can't get behind that. We're draconian in this state about guns and it's ridiculous.

It's strange, because he's gained in the polls while christie has lost a lot to Corzine, so apparently some voters think he's a good alternative to Christie. I don't know, I don't see it.

He's probably taking the centrist vote. He'll probably end up giving Corzine the W, too.

Last edited:
There's an independent running as well named Chris Dagget who's getting about 1/4 of the support right now, but he's kind of slightly left of center if you ask me. I wouldn't vote for him. I ALMOST would, just out of protest of the other two disgusting choices, but he supports NJ's gun laws as they currently are, and I can't get behind that. We're draconian in this state about guns and it's ridiculous.

It's strange, because he's gained in the polls while christie has lost a lot to Corzine, so apparently some voters think he's a good alternative to Christie. I don't know, I don't see it.

He's probably taking the centrist vote. He'll probably end up giving Corzine the W, too.

Left of Center, he'll draw votes away from Corzine too. Though speaking of guns laws, I'm going to post a interesting thread in a minute on such a subject.

Left of Center, he'll draw votes away from Corzine too. Though speaking of guns laws, I'm going to post a interesting thread in a minute on such a subject.

I think the voters are just dumb or something. Christie was killing Corzine for a while, but Dagget gained support and Corzine caught up.

But if you read Dagget's positions, he leans right fiscally and left socially. He seems to like regulation, too.

I don't understand why the right would move to him.

Pro gay marriage
Pro-choice
Pro-stem cell
Pro-current gun laws

Last edited:
I think the voters are just dumb or something. Christie was killing Corzine for a while, but Dagget gained support and Corzine caught up.

But if you read Dagget's positions, he leans right fiscally and left socially. He seems to like regulation, too.

Christie was up by over 20%, until he opened his mouth. :lol:

Dagget seems like the type of person I'd choose in that case. However, I can see why some on the right in NJ would choose Dagget. They're sick of Corzine and don't consider Christie Conservative enough. That or they consider both candidates to be pond scum.

Plus, think of what can be considered the "right" in NJ. :lol:

Last edited:

Christie was up by over 20%, until he opened his mouth. :lol:

Dagget seems like the type of person I'd choose in that case. However, I can see why some on the right in NJ would choose Dagget. They're sick of Corzine and don't consider Christie Conservative enough. That or they consider both candidates to be pond scum.

He's going to take an equal share of the voters who are fed up on both sides.

Probably making the race a tight finish. Who knows, maybe with the trainwreck that Corzine's been, NJ will go red this year. It's not like we're perpetually blue. We go back and forth as each side screws us and we never learn.

Kind of like the rest of the country :lol:

He's going to take an equal share of the voters who are fed up on both sides.

Probably making the race a tight finish. Who knows, maybe with the trainwreck that Corzine's been, NJ will go red this year. It's not like we're perpetually blue. We go back and forth as each side screws us and we never learn.

Kind of like the rest of the country :lol:

:lol: If I'm the GOP in NJ I wouldn't be confident if I won. Christie should not even be challenged at this point. The fact it's a dead heat means come reelection he'll probably lose.

As a member of The Illuminati, I spend large amounts of money to pay disinformation agents to post on thousands of message boards around the world to counter the likes of eots and Terral.

How much? Got any openings? Lol

Paulie - I understand what Lonergan was doing but it was such a publicity stunt that I lost some (not all) respect. I felt he may have some crazy skeletons in his closet making him unelectable. I find no faults with Christie ex that he's been pretty wishy washy about the illegals. That will be a huge issue (and expense) is Corzine is re-elected fer sure.

How much? Got any openings? Lol

Paulie - I understand what Lonergan was doing but it was such a publicity stunt that I lost some (not all) respect. I felt he may have some crazy skeletons in his closet making him unelectable. I find no faults with Christie ex that he's been pretty wishy washy about the illegals. That will be a huge issue (and expense) is Corzine is re-elected fer sure.

But Chanel, you're falling for the classic bullshit politics.

Christie played a conservative on TV, so to speak, as Lonegan started gaining on him. He's FAKE. The closer Lonegan got to him, the farther right his rhetoric moved. Christie is a moderate republican who will almost CERTAINLY move left on a lot of his decisions.

If you're a true conservative, that really does care about the tax and spend issues in this state, Christie was the wrong choice. If he wins, he ows a LOT of people a LOT of favors, you HAVE to know that. He's in the establishment's back pocket!!

Come on!!

Isn't it high time we started PICKING the so-called "kooks"??? Can it possibly get any kookier than it already is???

If you're a true conservative, that really does care about the tax and spend issues in this state, Christie was the wrong choice. If he wins, he ows a LOT of people a LOT of favors, you HAVE to know that. He's in the establishment's back pocket!!

All you need know is this to sum up Chris Christie: He owes George W. Bush and Karl Rove for his political career.

Um I don't think they'll be collecting.

Paulie - I am a moderate and Christie is the best we can hope for. I don't care if he sleeps the next four years. The worst is yet to come with four more years of Corzine. Rutgers still needs that 100 million stadium. Errrr1

Um I don't think they'll be collecting.

Paulie - I am a moderate and Christie is the best we can hope for. I don't care if he sleeps the next four years. The worst is yet to come with four more years of Corzine. Rutgers still needs that 100 million stadium. Errrr1

Well if you're a moderate then there's no point going any further I guess. You'll probably be happy with Christie then.

I was thinking you were a conservative.

And it's not just Bush and Rove he'll owe, he's probably already paid them back judicially. We all know who the politicians owe. The big businesses, the special interests, the unions, etc.

Christie owes some favors, count on it. You'll know it the moment he doesn't come through on a promise to cut spending in areas that REALLY matter.

Forum List

Back