I get paid to post! How cool is that?

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
In the state of NJ, any student who is suspended, ill, on maternity, or simply doesn;t want to go to school, is assigned a private tutor to do ten hours of "home instruction". Today I am meeting a 20 yr pregnant girl who can no longer attend school because she doesn't get along with her classmates when she is off her meds. I get paid $100 to sit with her at the library and help her with her school work. And if she doesnt show up (which is half the time) I still get paid and I can post on USMB!

Just thought people should be aware of one of the reasons education costs are so high. :dig:

Vote
Christie!

In the state of NJ, any student who is suspended, ill, on maternity, or simply doesn;t want to go to school, is assigned a private tutor to do ten hours of "home instruction". Today I am meeting a 20 yr pregnant girl who can no longer attend school because she doesn't get along with her classmates when she is off her meds. I get paid $100 to sit with her at the library and help her with her school work. And if she doesnt show up (which is half the time) I still get paid and I can post on USMB!

Just thought people should be aware of one of the reasons education costs are so high. :dig:

Vote
Christie!

And that, in a nutshell, is the reason society is so f'ed up. 2/3 of the people in this world have zero personal standards. :cool:

Vote
Christie!

well at least she is not on so-called meds while pregnant..thats good

True but she smokes. Baby's dadda is 42 and on SSI. Kid doesn't have a chance.

No Paulie I did not vote for Lonergan because I think he's a kook. Great ideas but very very strange methods. He was arrested at my school.

The title of my OP was obviously facetious. (well maybe not obvious to some). This is the law in NJ and we are under contract to provide this service on our own time If teachers don't volunteer (which often happens with really dangerous students) they risk being assigned. Just thought that was a dirty little secret about our ridiculously expensive "education" system.

BTW - no one knows what grade this girl is supposed to be in. "Years" are missing from her school records. I made her a senior. Being 20 and almost a mom and all. :confused:

Excuse me?

What part of "she's a fuck up, and partly responsible for a zero personal responsibility society" was confusing? She's now getting shit handed to her on a silver platter, rather than having to get an education the same way everyone else in the world does, and she STILL fucks it up by not showing/caring.

Vote
Christie!

Yes because that is definitely why NJ needs to vote in a Faux Conservative Criminal Scumbag.

5:10 - no show again.

Thank you taxpayers of NJ.

Wow, just wow! Sub pay for 1 student that does nothing. Unbelievable. With her records, why is she able to keep going at 19/20?

Wow, just wow! Sub pay for 1 student that does nothing. Unbelievable. With her records, why is she able to keep going at 19/20?

You find it unbelievable that the system is broken? :eusa_eh:

Excuse me?

What part of "she's a fuck up, and partly responsible for a zero personal responsibility society" was confusing? She's now getting shit handed to her on a silver platter, rather than having to get an education the same way everyone else in the world does, and she STILL fucks it up by not showing/caring.

My bad. I thought you were referring to me. I do feel guilty about collecting money for doing nothing. But it's the law. and I am missing dinner with my family.

No show again.

No Paulie - see my previous post. Predictions for tomorrow?

She"s 6 mins late...:eusa_whistle:

Sorry, didn't see it embedded in that post.

He was arrested because of his outrage over Corzine's 700% toll increase. In reality he probably acted wrong, but there's nothing wrong with protest. If the cops feel like they want to make an example out of you, so be it.

If you're a Christie voter, then you're voting for Lonegan, because Christie hijacked every single one of Lonegan's positions during the campaign. In fact, it was Lonegan that forced Christie to move further right in his campaign because of how much support Lonegan was getting.

And then, all the sudden like 2 weeks before primary, the attack ads come out of nowhere. Giuliani, Steve Forbes, etc. They completely mischaracterize his positions, and basically LIED.

Christie and Lonegan were running neck and neck until those ads came out. Since we're one of only 2 state gubernatorial races this year, the establishment threw big money at their star players.

Exactly what was so "kooky" about Lonegan? That he despised the spending and taxation in this state?

Last edited:

Vote
Christie!

Yes because that is definitely why NJ needs to vote in a Faux Conservative Criminal Scumbag.

Why? Do they need to replace the faux liberal criminal scumbags currently in power?

Sorry, didn't see it embedded in that post.

He was arrested because of his outrage over Corzine's 700% toll increase. In reality he probably acted wrong, but there's nothing wrong with protest. If the cops feel like they want to make an example out of you, so be it.

If you're a Christie voter, then you're voting for Lonegan, because Christie hijacked every single one of Lonegan's positions during the campaign. In fact, it was Lonegan that forced Christie to move further right in his campaign because of how much support Lonegan was getting.

And then, all the sudden like 2 weeks before primary, the attack ads come out of nowhere. Giuliani, Steve Forbes, etc. They completely mischaracterize his positions, and basically LIED.

Christie and Lonegan were running neck and neck until those ads came out. Since we're one of only 2 state gubernatorial races this year, the establishment threw big money at their star players.

Exactly what was so "kooky" about Lonegan? That he despised the spending and taxation in this state?

He was "kooky" because he probably wasn't the right wing's bitch. They don't want someone who has principles or values. They want someone who they can have in their backpocket. And Christie has no problem whoring himself out to further advance himself.

Like I said before, Christie is to Conservatism as Dr. Pepper is to Medicine. If the NJ voters were smart, they'd vote for neither Corzine or Christie. But they won't obviously. But hopefully they vote for Corzine in that case. If only because it sends a message to the GOP that just supporting canary birds you can keep in your pocket isn't going to garner you a victory.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back