I find this advertisement kind of creepy, do you?

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
In a Jared Jewelry advertisement, a couple is telling us about the groom's wedding proposal to his now fiancee. What made the proposal special is that the guy had written a letter to the girl's dead father to ask permission to marry her....WTF......

Is this creepy or what? I know the ad is putting a romantic spin on it, but give me a break. Will they have the wedding now without the father's permission?

Last edited:
Getting married is creepy. Now the idiots are going to breed.
you sure fkd up again...this is typical babble crap from the left--no one said anything about getting married being creepy
MAJOR fk up by you
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

It is. Look at the terribly expensive high pressure ordeal it has become. Only crazy people would put themselves through something like that.

There is no good reason why getting married has to be anything like your description. It really wasn't, for me and my wife.

And twenty six and a half years later, even if it was, I'd have to say that the result was very well worth it.

Of course, a pathetic incel that no woman will marry, wouldn't understand.

That sounds like something that an incel would say. Sour grapes from a pathetic quiche-eater who is deeply bitter because no woman wants anything to do with him.
I have the honor of being with the sweetest most wonderful woman I have ever known. She thinks these people trying to have royal weddings is stupid too.

Women are suckers for grand romantic gestures. So many little girls raised in the Disney princess cult now looking for a prince.
yes. i agree with this. Are these same little girls who will be disappointed in their man, going to grow hairy legs and armpits and find themselves a fat sloppy dyke?

yes. i agree with this. Are these same little girls who will be disappointed in their man, going to grow hairy legs and armpits and find themselves a fat sloppy dyke?
He is the reason libturds are so miserable at relationships. Their selfish one trak me me me doesn't work too long

If I understood why people are stupid I would probably be a therapist.

Forum List

Back