I find it odd that republicans claim liberals are all just democrat pawns when really....

Is that right? That explains why liberals:

Men were intended to marry, have kids and use the women's bathroom.
They remain butt-hurt because the media/polls promised Hillary would win.
You're not aborting humans, they're just a fetus.
Effect doesn't require a cause, which is why they're "owed" entitlements.
If you can't defend yourself pull the race card.
Bill Clinton is good, Roy Moore is bad.
It isn’t liberals fault you lack the emotional maturity to respect the rights of gay or transgendered people. You pretend that perverts take advantage of this bathroom controversy when in reality they’ve been using the bathroom of their choice for DECADES - long before republicans started whining about it. In fsct, republican politicians have statistically been involved in bathroom assaults much more often than trans people.

Liberals don’t remain butthurt that Clinton lost. We remain butthurt that you people were retarded enough to vote for a toddler instead.

When do liberals on this board say they are “owed” entitlements? We also don’t defend Bill Clinton. No one cares anymore.

I see. It requires emotional maturity to respect men as women having babies. Makes perfect sense. Neat how "it's Republicans" who initiated the men use the women's bathroom issue.

It's hard to take you seriously when you sport a avatar suggesting you're a critical thinker, while your posts prove to be emotionally driven. All the while you project. Somehow the obvious runs above your head, and that's likely because you're too emotionally vested. Did you happen to see the liberal reaction to Trump's election? You figure Republicans would have that reaction if Clinton won? Give me a break.

Not that I needed the validation, but here you go, and grab a tissue.
Liberals are more emotion-driven than conservatives
Unconscious Reactions Separate Liberals and Conservatives
https://nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
What those studies point out is that liberals have more empathy on average. However, according to study comparing physical brain differences, conservatives tend to have bigger amygdalas. This part of the brain controls reaction to fear. So as far as formulating political philosophies, liberals tend to be more open to new information that challenges their world view. Conservatives on the other hand, fear change. They don’t allow new information to alter their worldview. What this information comes down to is facts and statistics that manifest into political opinions that reflect them.

New Studies Show Liberals and Conservatives Have Different Brain Structures

If you weren't so emotional you might recognize how your response is baloney.....I added another link showing why you're who you are.
The study reflected everything I said. Go ahead and read it.

No it didn't. Your emotions took place of reading comprehension. Your safe space, so to speak.

It isn’t liberals fault you lack the emotional maturity to respect the rights of gay or transgendered people. You pretend that perverts take advantage of this bathroom controversy when in reality they’ve been using the bathroom of their choice for DECADES - long before republicans started whining about it. In fsct, republican politicians have statistically been involved in bathroom assaults much more often than trans people.

Liberals don’t remain butthurt that Clinton lost. We remain butthurt that you people were retarded enough to vote for a toddler instead.

When do liberals on this board say they are “owed” entitlements? We also don’t defend Bill Clinton. No one cares anymore.

I see. It requires emotional maturity to respect men as women having babies. Makes perfect sense. Neat how "it's Republicans" who initiated the men use the women's bathroom issue.

It's hard to take you seriously when you sport a avatar suggesting you're a critical thinker, while your posts prove to be emotionally driven. All the while you project. Somehow the obvious runs above your head, and that's likely because you're too emotionally vested. Did you happen to see the liberal reaction to Trump's election? You figure Republicans would have that reaction if Clinton won? Give me a break.

https://nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
What those studies point out is that liberals have more empathy on average. However, according to study comparing physical brain differences, conservatives tend to have bigger amygdalas. This part of the brain controls reaction to fear. So as far as formulating political philosophies, liberals tend to be more open to new information that challenges their world view. Conservatives on the other hand, fear change. They don’t allow new information to alter their worldview. What this information comes down to is facts and statistics that manifest into political opinions that reflect them.

If you weren't so emotional you might recognize how your response is baloney.....I added another link showing why you're who you are.

No it didn't. Your emotions took place of reading comprehension. Your safe space, so to speak.
You say that yet you can’t explain why I’m wrong. What is with this obsession with “safe space” you cons have? Do you notice how no liberals on this forum actually talk about safe spaces? Someone just coined the term on some random college campus and in your emotional irrationality you assume liberals in general care about it. It’s so dumb.

...conservatives set an example of being pawns for republicans. As with anything Bush did, conservatives love anything Trump does regardless of what it is.

Conservative voters pretended the Iraq War was a good idea because.....I have no idea and neither did they. It’s just what Republican officials wanted. As we all know, Democrat in congress supported that war too, but most liberals vehemently opposed the war in comparison.

Now they’ve really out did themselves with Trump. Just wow. It does not matter what this childish moron says or does, they will either defend it or deflect to “what about Hillary?!”.

News flash: Hillary is now irrelevant to the conversation. Stop bringing her up in a conversation originally about Trump just because you don’t know how to defend Trump’s actions.
No, it was a good thing to take Saddam out. But the part I disagreed with is the pussy footing fighting a war. We should have went in kicked it's ass and got our soldiers home.

You say that yet you can’t explain why I’m wrong. What is with this obsession with “safe space” you cons have? Do you notice how no liberals on this forum actually talk about safe spaces? Someone just coined the term on some random college campus and in your emotional irrationality you assume liberals in general care about it. It’s so dumb.

Did I mention you're intellectually dishonest? You claim Santa Claus exists and I cannot explain why you're wrong.

Sanders deserved the brown nosing. He is currently the most popular politician in the country. All that matters is that I didn’t like Hillary.

Great, you still need to return your Obamaphone.

I bet you're one of those thinkers who think obama started the so called obama phones.

The Obama Phone? - FactCheck.org

Free 'ObamaPhones' for Welfare Recipients

• The Lifeline program originated in 1984, during the administration of Ronald Reagan; it was expanded in 1996, during the administration of Bill Clinton; and its first cellular provider service (SafeLink Wireless) was launched by TracFone in 2008, during the administration of George W. Bush. All of these milestones were passed prior to the advent of the Obama administration.

• The Lifeline program only covers monthly discounts on landline or wireless telephone service for eligible consumers. It does not pay
    cellular companies to provide free cell phones to consumers, although some cellular service providers choose to offer that benefit to their Lifeline customers.

• Lifeline discounts are not available only to “welfare recipients” — these programs are implemented at both the state and federal levels, so qualification criteria can vary from state to state, but in general participants must have an income that is at or below 135% of the federal Poverty Guidelines, or take part in at least one of the following federal assistance programs:
    • Medicaid;
    • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP);
    • Supplemental Security Income (SSI);
    • Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8);
    • Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP);
    • Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF);
    • National School Lunch Program’s Free Lunch Program;
    • Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance;
    • Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF);
    • Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR);
    • Head Start (if income eligibility criteria are met); or
    • State assistance programs (if applicable).

• The Lifeline program is not directly subsidized by taxpayer monies. It is paid for out of the federal Universal Service Fund (USF) through a fee assessed against telecommunications service providers, who may or may not pass those costs along to their customers:

Yup, the free phones were lifelines only...dumbass.
This is just the kind of response that Debbie was speaking about. no substance no factual reply, just an insult.

No kidding, are you the official scorekeeper? You may want to follow the conversation...dumbass.
More of the same.

Great, you still need to return your Obamaphone.

I bet you're one of those thinkers who think obama started the so called obama phones.

The Obama Phone? - FactCheck.org

Free 'ObamaPhones' for Welfare Recipients

• The Lifeline program originated in 1984, during the administration of Ronald Reagan; it was expanded in 1996, during the administration of Bill Clinton; and its first cellular provider service (SafeLink Wireless) was launched by TracFone in 2008, during the administration of George W. Bush. All of these milestones were passed prior to the advent of the Obama administration.

• The Lifeline program only covers monthly discounts on landline or wireless telephone service for eligible consumers. It does not pay
    cellular companies to provide free cell phones to consumers, although some cellular service providers choose to offer that benefit to their Lifeline customers.

• Lifeline discounts are not available only to “welfare recipients” — these programs are implemented at both the state and federal levels, so qualification criteria can vary from state to state, but in general participants must have an income that is at or below 135% of the federal Poverty Guidelines, or take part in at least one of the following federal assistance programs:
    • Medicaid;
    • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP);
    • Supplemental Security Income (SSI);
    • Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8);
    • Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP);
    • Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF);
    • National School Lunch Program’s Free Lunch Program;
    • Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance;
    • Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF);
    • Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR);
    • Head Start (if income eligibility criteria are met); or
    • State assistance programs (if applicable).

• The Lifeline program is not directly subsidized by taxpayer monies. It is paid for out of the federal Universal Service Fund (USF) through a fee assessed against telecommunications service providers, who may or may not pass those costs along to their customers:

Yup, the free phones were lifelines only...dumbass.
This is just the kind of response that Debbie was speaking about. no substance no factual reply, just an insult.

No kidding, are you the official scorekeeper? You may want to follow the conversation...dumbass.
More of the same.

Great now we're even, your two stupidass comments to mine.

Forum List

Back