I find it odd that republicans claim liberals are all just democrat pawns when really....

...conservatives set an example of being pawns for republicans. As with anything Bush did, conservatives love anything Trump does regardless of what it is.

Conservative voters pretended the Iraq War was a good idea because.....I have no idea and neither did they. It’s just what Republican officials wanted. As well all know, Democrat in congress supported that war too, but most liberals vehemently opposed the war in comparison.

Now they’ve really out did themselves with Trump. Just wow. It does not matter what his childish moron says or does, they will either defend it or deflect to “what about Hillary?!”.

News flash: Hillary is now irrelevant to the conversation. Stop bringing her up in a conversation originally about Trump just because you don’t know how to defend Trump’s actions.
You can't find a single Conservative that likes Bush. You also claim that Conservatives are pawns, yet they chose Trump over all of the Establishment-pushed candidates, unlike Democrats, who supported Hillary, who had been pushed over every other candidate since the moment she announced her candidacy.

I'd also like to point out that the Republicans LOVE Paul RINO Ryan and not a single Conservative supports him.

You only consider him childish and a moron because you don't agree with him, you neglected to even point out any of his policies as an example.

You're only saying Hillary is irrelevant because she's the most recent example of Democrats doing as they're told like good little pawns. She's also the best example of Democrats being guilty of what they're accusing the other side of. Then again, she IS still placing herself squarely in the public sights by making TV appearances.
Conservatives liked Trump at the time of his presidency. Now many reject him.

No, Trump really is a childish moron. I think Ted Cruz is a scumbag that I don’t agree at all with, but I do think he is intelligent.

Hillary is irrelevant when it comes to a conversation originally centered around Trump. I think it is pointless to talk about her either way, but it doesn’t bother me that she is mentioned so long as it isn’t in the middle of a conversation about Trump as president.
You have no examples of Conservatives rejecting them. You have examples of Republicans always rejecting him, because they had from the start, as most of them serve the establishment to begin with.

You have, again, neglected to give me examples. You merely stated the same thing a second time.

As I said before, she's the most recent example of Democrats being guilty of what they're accusing the rightists of. She ran in the most recent election, and ran against Obama. She recently has had TV appearances. She has placed herself FIRMLY in the public eye. If she was so irrelevant, she would not be trying to hard to remain relevant.
No way. During his administration, conservatives on this board blindly supported the Iraq War. Nowadays, they pretend they rejected it all along.

You didn’t ask for examples. You just stated I didn’t give any. It just seemed too obvious for me to bother mentioning. I have plenty to offer: the borderwall was definitely his dumbest idea by far. His foreign policy is a complete joke. He talks like an 8th grader when it comes to North Korea. He also shelled Syria for no goddamn reason. Oh, and he pulled out of the Paris agreement which left the US the only nation on Earth not in it.

Again, as I said, you cons can bring up Hillary if you want in a topic specifically about her. What I find stupid, however, is that cons on this board will without fail deflect to criticizing Hillary in the middle of a discussion focused specifically on Trump’s actions as president.

...conservatives set an example of being pawns for republicans. As with anything Bush did, conservatives love anything Trump does regardless of what it is.

Conservative voters pretended the Iraq War was a good idea because.....I have no idea and neither did they. It’s just what Republican officials wanted. As well all know, Democrat in congress supported that war too, but most liberals vehemently opposed the war in comparison.

Now they’ve really out did themselves with Trump. Just wow. It does not matter what his childish moron says or does, they will either defend it or deflect to “what about Hillary?!”.

News flash: Hillary is now irrelevant to the conversation. Stop bringing her up in a conversation originally about Trump just because you don’t know how to defend Trump’s actions.
You can't find a single Conservative that likes Bush. You also claim that Conservatives are pawns, yet they chose Trump over all of the Establishment-pushed candidates, unlike Democrats, who supported Hillary, who had been pushed over every other candidate since the moment she announced her candidacy.

I'd also like to point out that the Republicans LOVE Paul RINO Ryan and not a single Conservative supports him.

You only consider him childish and a moron because you don't agree with him, you neglected to even point out any of his policies as an example.

You're only saying Hillary is irrelevant because she's the most recent example of Democrats doing as they're told like good little pawns. She's also the best example of Democrats being guilty of what they're accusing the other side of. Then again, she IS still placing herself squarely in the public sights by making TV appearances.

No, Trump really is a childish moron. I think Ted Cruz is a scumbag that I don’t agree at all with, but I do think he is intelligent.

Hillary is irrelevant when it comes to a conversation originally centered around Trump. I think it is pointless to talk about her either way, but it doesn’t bother me that she is mentioned so long as it isn’t in the middle of a conversation about Trump as president.
You have no examples of Conservatives rejecting them. You have examples of Republicans always rejecting him, because they had from the start, as most of them serve the establishment to begin with.

You have, again, neglected to give me examples. You merely stated the same thing a second time.

As I said before, she's the most recent example of Democrats being guilty of what they're accusing the rightists of. She ran in the most recent election, and ran against Obama. She recently has had TV appearances. She has placed herself FIRMLY in the public eye. If she was so irrelevant, she would not be trying to hard to remain relevant.
No way. During his administration, conservatives on this board blindly supported the Iraq War. Nowadays, they pretend they rejected it all along.

You didn’t ask for examples. You just stated I didn’t give any. It just seemed too obvious for me to bother mentioning. I have plenty to offer: the borderwall was definitely his dumbest idea by far. His foreign policy is a complete joke. He talks like an 8th grader when it comes to North Korea. He also shelled Syria for no goddamn reason. Oh, and he pulled out of the Paris agreement which left the US the only nation on Earth not in it.

Again, as I said, you cons can bring up Hillary if you want in a topic specifically about her. What I find stupid, however, is that cons on this board will without fail deflect to criticizing Hillary in the middle of a discussion focused specifically on Trump’s actions as president.

Don't mean to specifically pick on Hillary, there were a bunch more.
H.J.Res. 114 (107th): Authorization for Use of Military Force Against ... -- Senate Vote #237 -- Oct 11, 2002

GW Bush, in December of 2008, after all his disasters, still had a job approval rating among CONSERVATIVES of over 70%.

Speaking of pawns...
Then their propaganda sources decided that to win again they had to convince their sheep that Dubya was bad, and now most try to pass off like they never supported him at all.

Yeah, publicly the RW'ers who originally supported the Iraq War either vanished or went into 'Who, me? Not me!' mode.

You mean the Democrats in congress that voted for the war...including Hillary.
No, he means you republicans who continued to support it and demand more soldier deaths long after the war was shown to be a mismanaged disaster that was all for nothing.

Now they’ve really out did themselves with Trump. Just wow. It does not matter what this childish moron says or does, they will either defend it or deflect to “what about Hillary?!”.

Why would we bring up Hillary to defend Trump's actions? What actions has Trump taken that we should be disappointed for, other than cheap shots through Twitter? Is this where we fabricate to suit?

Here's some fun OP:

I love how i specifically pointed out that democrats in Congress supported the war, but in your desperation you pretended I didn’t just to make a fallacious point.

I did no such thing. Bill Clinton was POTUS, for example. Fact is, the Iraq business began before Bush was POTUS under the Democrats. You ignored my primary point, BTW. What do we have to defend Trump for?

H.J.Res. 114 (107th): Authorization for Use of Military Force Against ... -- Senate Vote #237 -- Oct 11, 2002
Christ. No one ever denied that Hillary voted for the Iraq War. You’re only bringing it up to make yourself feel like you have a point about something.

Christ. No one ever denied that Hillary voted for the Iraq War. You’re only bringing it up to make yourself feel like you have a point about something.

Sigh...don't get your panties in a bunch, just because the point you're trying to make is falling apart.

GW Bush, in December of 2008, after all his disasters, still had a job approval rating among CONSERVATIVES of over 70%.

Speaking of pawns...
Then their propaganda sources decided that to win again they had to convince their sheep that Dubya was bad, and now most try to pass off like they never supported him at all.

Yeah, publicly the RW'ers who originally supported the Iraq War either vanished or went into 'Who, me? Not me!' mode.

Most Democrats voted against the war.

Now they’ve really out did themselves with Trump. Just wow. It does not matter what this childish moron says or does, they will either defend it or deflect to “what about Hillary?!”.

/----/ I find it odd how you can generalize, twist and distort how Republicans act and think then expect anyone to take you seriously. And if think you've heard the last of the Clintoons then you're in for a surprise in 2020.

Why would we bring up Hillary to defend Trump's actions? What actions has Trump taken that we should be disappointed for, other than cheap shots through Twitter? Is this where we fabricate to suit?

Here's some fun OP:

I love how i specifically pointed out that democrats in Congress supported the war, but in your desperation you pretended I didn’t just to make a fallacious point.

I did no such thing. Bill Clinton was POTUS, for example. Fact is, the Iraq business began before Bush was POTUS under the Democrats. You ignored my primary point, BTW. What do we have to defend Trump for?

Well since you’re too dense I’ll tell you. Him pathetically feuding with so many unimportant people is good enough reason to agree he has the emotional maturity of an 8th grader. When he feuded with a washed up beauty queen, you should have had the basic common sense to see how stupid that was.

Oh and his childish rhetoric with North Korea accomplished nothing besides emboldening them to continue their missile tests and threaten to nuke us. That’s an obvious red flag.

That statement depends on who you consider conservatives, and even then, this forum doesn't even represent 1% of the population of this nation.

I pointed out that you lacked examples in my first post, indirectly that would be a request for examples.

The Wall: The border wall is meant to keep illegals from taking jobs from the lower and middle class, I thought you'd support doing something about a problem the middle class faces.

Foreign Policy: What specifically makes his foreign policy a joke? Which part(s)?

NKorea: How does he talk like an eighth grader about N. Korea? What causes you to believe that specifically?

Syria: Didn't they gas their own people?

Paris Agreement: He pulled out of it because it wasn't good for America. Other nations being in the Paris Agreement doesn't mean you should support it without question.

Hillary ran against him, and was supported by the vast majority of the left, making her the perfect recent comparison. It's natural for her to come up in conversations about Trump, as she was his opponent.

Wow! That’s quite the straw man you’ve built there. Have fun attacking it and crowing about your prowess.

Speaking of pawns...

Most Democrats voted against the war.

You may want to check the link on post #22, before you say more stupid stuff.

Here's some fun OP:

Well since you’re too dense I’ll tell you. Him pathetically feuding with so many unimportant people is good enough reason to agree he has the emotional maturity of an 8th grader. When he feuded with a washed up beauty queen, you should have had the basic common sense to see how stupid that was.

Oh and his childish rhetoric with North Korea accomplished nothing besides emboldening them to continue their missile tests and threaten to nuke us. That’s an obvious red flag.

Ha ha @ your NK accusation. Yeah sure, NK is a danger cuz of Trump. I'll never deny Trump gets involved in feuds he shouldn't. I'll also remain out of denial, as to date Trump is doing a great job otherwise.

/-----/ How about some facts to go along with your morning cup of java?
Specifically, 52 percent of Democrats supported the Iraq war in 2003, but only 19 percent of Democrats recall supporting it, according to the poll. Also, 45 percent of Democrats opposed invading Iraq in 2003, but today, 65 percent of Democrats say they remember opposing the invasion.

Republicans are more likely to match their 2015 views on the Iraq war with their 2003 views. In 2003, 84 percent of Republicans supported sending troops to Iraq, compared to 65 percent in 2015 who recall that same support.
Poll: Dems more likely to forget supporting the Iraq war

That statement depends on who you consider conservatives, and even then, this forum doesn't even represent 1% of the population of this nation.

I pointed out that you lacked examples in my first post, indirectly that would be a request for examples.

The Wall: The border wall is meant to keep illegals from taking jobs from the lower and middle class, I thought you'd support doing something about a problem the middle class faces.

Foreign Policy: What specifically makes his foreign policy a joke? Which part(s)?

NKorea: How does he talk like an eighth grader about N. Korea? What causes you to believe that specifically?

Paris Agreement: He pulled out of it because it wasn't good for America. Other nations being in the Paris Agreement doesn't mean you should support it without question.

Hillary ran against him, and was supported by the vast majority of the left, making her the perfect recent comparison. It's natural for her to come up in conversations about Trump, as she was his opponent.
Oh trust me. Many self-identified conservatives did.

Illegals typically take jobs that other Americans don’t want. They sure as hell don’t take middle class jobs. Of course all of that is besides the point. The wall is a completely useless idea. These people aren’t dumb. It wouldn’t be hard to scale the wall or simply tunnel under it. Not only that, but it is physically impossible to build a wall on certain stretches on the border. On top of all of that, it border runs through private land in some stretches. There’s even an American town on both sides. Residents trying to protect their land could sue the federal government thus stalling construction. Aside from all of this, 25% of illegal immigrants in this country came here legally by plane but over stayed their visas.

Even if you think intervening in Syria was a good idea, shelling the country in a mostly empty airport accomplished absolutely nothing.

Climate change is a dangerous reality whether you like it or not. Something has to be done.

No that logic still doesn’t work. A conversation about our current president’s actions has nothing to do with Hillary.

Specifically, 52 percent of Democrats supported the Iraq war in 2003, but only 19 percent of Democrats recall supporting it, according to the poll. Also, 45 percent of Democrats opposed invading Iraq in 2003, but today, 65 percent of Democrats say they remember opposing the invasion.

Republicans are more likely to match their 2015 views on the Iraq war with their 2003 views. In 2003, 84 percent of Republicans supported sending troops to Iraq, compared to 65 percent in 2015 who recall that same support.
All of this is irrelevant. What’s relevant is that liberal voters overwhelmingly rejected the idea.

Oh trust me. Many self-identified conservatives did.

Illegals typically take jobs that other Americans don’t want. They sure as hell don’t take middle class jobs. Of course all of that is besides the point. The wall is a completely useless idea. These people aren’t dumb. It wouldn’t be hard to scale the wall or simply tunnel under it. Not only that, but it is physically impossible to build a wall on certain stretches on the border. On top of all of that, it border runs through private land in some stretches. There’s even an American town on both sides. Residents trying to protect their land could sue the federal government thus stalling construction. Aside from all of this, 25% of illegal immigrants in this country came here legally by plane but over stayed their visas.

Even if you think intervening in Syria was a good idea, shelling the country in a mostly empty airport accomplished absolutely nothing.

Climate change is a dangerous reality whether you like it or not. Something has to be done.

No that logic still doesn’t work. A conversation about our current president’s actions has nothing to do with Hillary.

Sure, we trust you. You've been saying stupid stuff for months and months, what's not to trust.

The Democrat vote was 147 - 110 AGAINST the war.

Terrific, you brown-nosed Obama for eight fricken years, brown-nosed Clinton for about a year, and now you want to separate yourself from the Democrat party.
I did neither one of those things.

My mistake, I left out brown-nosing Sanders for about a year.
Sanders deserved the brown nosing. He is currently the most popular politician in the country. All that matters is that I didn’t like Hillary.
The problem with Bernie Sanders is his communist ideas.
He's a Capitalist who will take a bribe like anybody else.

The problem that Democrats have is their ridiculous ideology

This is a perfect example of it:

DRMLJ75U8AA6e8u.jpg

Yeah, it's really hard to defend someone doing everything they can to keep their promises. Just because you don't like what he promised means nothing.

Forum List

Back