I finally watched Obama's tribute speech to Joe Biden...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
I read this headline...

Matt Lauer: I 'burst out crying' at Biden's Medal of Freedom

...and was completely ready to trash Matt Lauer. It's not that I dislike them. I've always liked Biden, and Lauer seems... cool enough. But I decided I should watch the speech before making judgment. I wouldn't go as far as "bursting out crying", but it was a very good speech, and you could tell by Biden's reaction that it was a very emotional moment. Politics aside, Biden has always seemed like a good person, and I'm happy for him. Congrats on your Medal of Freedom, Vice President Joe Biden. :thup:

I read this headline...

...and was completely ready to trash Matt Lauer. It's not that I dislike them. I've always liked Biden, and Lauer seems... cool enough. But I decided I should watch the speech before making judgment. I wouldn't go as far as "bursting out crying", but it was a very good speech, and you could tell by Biden's reaction that it was a very emotional moment. Politics aside, Biden has always seemed like a good person, and I'm happy for him. Congrats on your Medal of Freedom, Vice President Joe Biden. :thup:

He is a plagiarist and keeps blaming an innocent truck driver for he death of his wife...he has trashed the man over and over and the guy did nothing wrong...biden is an asshole.

Well it is award season here so what's one more meaningless award given for nothing?

I read this headline...

Yup, that was a pretty amazing moment, a very cool thing to do.

The medal was well deserved.

Only if the qualification was pressing his lips against Obama's ass.
The medal was well deserved.

Only if the qualification was pressing his lips against Obama's ass.
In your mind, yes, I am sure.

In your mind, he deserved it. In my mind, since the qualification appears to be pressing lips, I'd say he deserved it, too.

I read this headline...

He is a plagiarist and keeps blaming an innocent truck driver for he death of his wife...he has trashed the man over and over and the guy did nothing wrong...biden is an asshole.
Takes one to know one...

I read this headline...

Takes one to know one...

Then you know...good to know...

Forum List

Back