"I fell in love with that boy"...Tebow describes meeting Filipino kid who was born with backwards feet...2 new Tebow books, 1 for children, 1 adults

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Okay...Tim Tebow just made me cry by telling his story about the boy who was born with his feet on backwards...it's called bromance, my friends!

Okay...Tim Tebow just made me cry by telling his story about the boy who was born with his feet on backwards...it's called bromance, my friends!

Did you know that him and Brenden Schaub are old friends? Brenden speaks extremely highly of him.

• Banned
Did you know that him and Brenden Schaub are old friends? Brenden speaks extremely highly of him.
i KNOW more about Tebow than anyone else in the history of the world. it's called bromance between Brendan and Timmy, bro!

• Banned
"Broncos fans are awesome...Russell going there will be awesome...crazy division"

Is that dude gay? He is always talking about his virginity and his religion, just wonder if he is another Ted Haggard in disguise.

He could also be married, I don't know much about him, other than he was a bust in the NFL

Forum List

Back