I feel like some sort of armageddon is coming

It's called existential dread. Every generation has a feeling of doom hanging over them because they are doomed to die, but in this case, with global warming, terrorism, societal collapse and eventual extinction, its a forgone conclusion. RUN!
It's called the judgment of God and it is as the door even now.

I'm thinking about Dumitru Duduman's message of the fall of America. Which happens in 1 hour.

The Chinese are closing in on Taiwan. We can see that happening. We know the Russians have promised to back them if we respond. So if China invades Taiwan before November and we go to war with China perhaps Obama would use the war in order to suspend the presidential election in November - using the War Powers Act.

How would Americans respond to an indefinite Obama presidency? There would be an uprising and while the country is rising up against the government - the Russians could blindside us and use that timing to do a nuclear strike against us - just as the LORD told Dumitru that they would. Is this what will cause the country to have an internal revolution? I do not know. It could very well be the tipping point.

If anything, Taiwan is closing in on China. Giants like ASUS and ABit have massive plants on the mainland. China doesn't want to invade Taiwan, China wants to BE Taiwan.

Russia hates China.

China would never got to war with us. We are their best customer. Attacking us would destroy their economy.

You're trying to force fit reality into your religious views, but it doesn't work.

You'd think having that window would ensure some predictions coming true yet it didn't work once for the climate doom and gloom crowd. They've been dead wrong for over 30 years.

There is so much anger out there now and much of it is due to race baiters deliberately riling people. There is also a major effort to get the poor people blaming those who are doing okay. Anyone who is financially secure and white is pretty much a target now because the left is saying they got where they are due to privilege, as opposed to hard work. And a lot of idiots buy into that crap and are ready to get even.

Great post and spot on.

The only thing I will add is that the dire economic circumstances - let's be honest, food cost has doubled under Obama, is causing a great deal of angst as well.

I'm thinking about Dumitru Duduman's message of the fall of America. Which happens in 1 hour.

The Chinese are closing in on Taiwan. We can see that happening. We know the Russians have promised to back them if we respond. So if China invades Taiwan before November and we go to war with China perhaps Obama would use the war in order to suspend the presidential election in November - using the War Powers Act.

How would Americans respond to an indefinite Obama presidency? There would be an uprising and while the country is rising up against the government - the Russians could blindside us and use that timing to do a nuclear strike against us - just as the LORD told Dumitru that they would. Is this what will cause the country to have an internal revolution? I do not know. It could very well be the tipping point.

If anything, Taiwan is closing in on China. Giants like ASUS and ABit have massive plants on the mainland. China doesn't want to invade Taiwan, China wants to BE Taiwan.

Russia hates China.

China would never got to war with us. We are their best customer. Attacking us would destroy their economy.

You're trying to force fit reality into your religious views, but it doesn't work.
Excuse me but you may have missed the latest news. Russia is now a close ally of China. Furthermore, China does not want to be Taiwan. China wants Taiwan to become part of China. China will most certainly go to war with us because she fully intends to invade Taiwan and knows that Russia has her back. How could their economy be destroyed if as a customer the money America pays her is worthless? We're there already... stay tuned for the announcement.....I expect it will come in the near future.

Currently listening to: Twilight Zone (Golden Earring)
Mood: Apprehensive

Not tryna be melodramatic here, folks
jbhmmm.png

Just have a feeling things aren't alright and a storm is coming
damn.png

I don't care if you're liberal, conservative, independent, atheist, Christian, or whatever
ufdup.png

I don't know if it's going to be civil unrest, a pandemic, economic failure, some sort of disruption on our ability to use technology/electricity, a literal zombie apocalypse, or the Second Coming of Christ, but something seems fixed to occur in the next 15-50 years
francis.png

We had a nice run
aqDwC.png

Something very bad is coming in November.

Hilliary or Trump - it's bad either way.
I never believed Obama would leave office. I've hoped that he would but I have a very hard time believing it. There is no precedent for it. I've never seen a Communist dictator that didn't want to stay in office indefinitely. Have you? With that in mind, there is no question that something is being planned. What that would be is anyone's guess. I have no idea.

Obama will depart next January; don't fret over it.

jbhmmm.png

damn.png

I don't care if you're liberal, conservative, independent, atheist, Christian, or whatever
ufdup.png

I don't know if it's going to be civil unrest, a pandemic, economic failure, some sort of disruption on our ability to use technology/electricity, a literal zombie apocalypse, or the Second Coming of Christ, but something seems fixed to occur in the next 15-50 years
francis.png

We had a nice run
aqDwC.png

Golden Earring was a classic one hit wonder band (at least here)

IOW, they beat you 1 to 0.

jbhmmm.png

damn.png

ufdup.png

francis.png

We had a nice run
aqDwC.png

Something very bad is coming in November.

Hilliary or Trump - it's bad either way.
I never believed Obama would leave office. I've hoped that he would but I have a very hard time believing it. There is no precedent for it. I've never seen a Communist dictator that didn't want to stay in office indefinitely. Have you? With that in mind, there is no question that something is being planned. What that would be is anyone's guess. I have no idea.

Obama will depart next January; don't fret over it.
I certainly hope you are right. On the matter of what's coming - how would an internal revolution against the government be brought about (per Dumitru Duduman message) - there are a few 'other' scenarios that are possible: We know that Sanders has defeated Clinton in state after state and yet the establishment continues to claim she is winning. Where are the crowds for Hillary?

She is hard pressed to gather 100 plus people to the majority of her rallies - whereas Sanders (like Trump) is drawing huge numbers! Is she really winning? I seriously doubt it. I believe the fix is in. So what happens if the fix is in come November and Trump (like Sanders) defeats her legitimately but someone fixes the numbers to declare her the winner? Would that do it?

Or is it possible that something could happen to Hillary and Obama plays the role of Messiah for the Democrat party and replaces her - running for a 3rd term. Never say never - the man has been breaking the law for the past 7 1/2 years ruling by EO's.

It would be wonderful to have a Trump presidency but the more I think about it the more I believe it just isn't going to happen. I hope I am wrong about that.

Forum List

Back