i fear ukraine will lose the war

Wake up, Goebbels shot himself and his Ministry of Propaganda was destroyed.

said DIRTY ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ IVAN
GGRj38sa4AEIrMe.jpg

TELEGRAM
of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief
of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation
to Colonel-General A.N. MORDVICHEV.

"Today the "Center" troop grouping, developing the offensive, has completely captured the town of Avdeevka in the Donetsk People's Republic. units:
30th separate motorized rifle brigade of the 2nd Army;
35th separate motorized rifle brigade,
55th Independent Motorized Rifle Brigade (Mountain Brigade),
74th Independent Motorized Rifle Brigade of the 41st Army;
1st Independent Motorized Rifle Brigade,
9th Independent Motorized Rifle Brigade,
114th Independent Motorized Rifle Brigade,
1454th Motorized Rifle Regiment,
10th Tank Regiment of the 1st Army Corps;
6th Tank Regiment, 80th Tank Regiment,
239th Tank Regiment of the 90th Tank Division.

For the excellent combat actions I declare my gratitude to all the troops led by you who participated in the battles for Avdeevka.
Eternal glory to the heroes who fell in battle while solving the tasks of the special military operation!

Supreme Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation V. Putin
:salute:

THE HORDE Ruble Collapse & Sanctions are Crushing THE HORDE Economy as Oil & Gas Revenues Fall 65%​

Big Muscovite Attack on Robotyne Defeated โ€“ 18 Vehicles Destroyed

The reality of Avdiivka:
According to Western media, the supreme commander of the Ukrainian army, General Oleksander Syrsky, was said to have ordered a retreat from Avdiivka.This suggests a certain orderly process.
The reality is far more different. The utterly exhausted Ukrainian defenders no longer listened to any orders.
They surrendered en masse, where possible or began fleeing , leaving heavy weapons behind, only to be mowed down by the Russians in large numbers.
The chaos is complete.
Azov troops, like in Mariupol, have retreated into basements and tunnels beneath the industrial area, where the Russians are relentlessly bombarding.
Unlike in Bachmut and Mariupol, the Russians have now held back large quantities of fresh troops and are intensifying attacks on the villages in the west of Avdiivka. This is the moment all organization among the Ukrainian defenders has collapsed....

Forum List

Back