I expect we'll be losing a few members shortly

A few Russian propagandists, that is. Ringo and rupol2000, to name a couple off the top of my head. There are several others whose names I can't remember right now.

#Russia began active preparations for disconnection from the global Internet - All servers and domains must be transferred to the #Russian zone no later than March 11.
DiaryOP.jpg

Very funny, but I'm not convinced that you're one of them. Even though the left believes it is, that Pepe the Frog, KEK, Clown World, and 4/chan thing isn't a native Russian thing. It's a NYC thing.
It's a shitposting thing.

To the point; there are no good guys in this war, other than the civilian victims in both Ukraine and Russia....This is a massive manipulation, brought to you people who are demanding that everyone pick a side.

It's a shitposting thing.

To the point; there are no good guys in this war, other than the civilian victims in both Ukraine and Russia....This is a massive manipulation, brought to you people who are demanding that everyone pick a side.

That's the libertarian assessment, and I can understand that. But myself being an old Cold War throwback, I get a tingle up my leg from the reports of massive Russian casualties. The invasion was poorly thought out, and carried out without any forethought of proper logistics, equipment, and armor. Let's face, it, the Russians are having their asses handed to them on a platter, in spite of the fact that they're basically waging a war on civilians.

If anything, this is showing that Russia's military is not as strong as we here in the West thought it was. They're basically Nigeria, except they have snow, vodka, and nukes.

That's the libertarian assessment, and I can understand that. But myself being an old Cold War throwback, I get a tingle up my leg from the reports of massive Russian casualties. The invasion was poorly thought out, and carried out without any forethought of proper logistics, equipment, and armor. Let's face, it, the Russians are having their asses handed to them on a platter, in spite of the fact that they're basically waging a war on civilians.

If anything, this is showing that Russia's military is not as strong as we here in the West thought it was. They're basically Nigeria, except they have snow, vodka, and nukes.
No, that's an honest dispassionate assessment, that recognizes that there are sinister actors everywhere you look.

Russians fight wars of attrition and they have a track record of winning at it....Last time in Ukraine they lost 8 million losing it, and another 8 million taking it back.

On the other side, there's a corrupt stand-up comic, who has been sold out by the grifters in the west, who've used his country as their personal ATM and money laundry.

As I've said numerous times; there are no good guys.

You doubt there are actually Russian citizens residing in Russia, who are engaged in collecting intel and attempting to demoralize Americans right here on USMB?
Badger has many reasons for liking Russian language and culture. Having met Tatyana Tolstoya in person in Eugene, Oregon, is only one.

Forum List

Back