I expect we'll be losing a few members shortly

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
A few Russian propagandists, that is. Ringo and rupol2000, to name a couple off the top of my head. There are several others whose names I can't remember right now.

#Russia began active preparations for disconnection from the global Internet - All servers and domains must be transferred to the #Russian zone no later than March 11.

#Russia began active preparations for disconnection from the global Internet

All servers and domains must be transferred to the #Russian zone no later than March 11.

Detailed data on the network infrastructure of the sites is being collected. | EMPR via @nexta_tv#Ukraine pic.twitter.com/W82xFLNYPy— EMPR.MEDIA (@EuromaidanPR) March 6, 2022

You are a very weird person sometimes.... a very strange human being. :rolleyes:

You doubt there are actually Russian citizens residing in Russia, who are engaged in collecting intel and attempting to demoralize Americans right here on USMB?

You doubt there are actually Russian citizens residing in Russia, who are engaged in collecting intel and attempting to demoralize Americans right here on USMB?

So you tell us then.... you that know so much! :rolleyes:

Ringo and rupol2000.​

If they suddenly stop posting after March 11, you'll know I'm right.

I hope Ringo at least, won't stop posting, he posts the most amazing songs from the 1930s! he has great taste in music!

I think you are trolling JGalt, shame on you. :mad:

I hope Ringo at least, won't stop posting, he posts the most amazing songs from the 1930s! he has great taste in music!

I think you are trolling JGalt, shame on you. :mad:

Nope, not trolling. Of course there are a few who lean toward being sympathetic toward Russia, but they're not actively engaged in spreading "official" Russian party-line disinformation.

Don't pay any attention to that goober Ringel05, he's one of the "good guys." :04:

Nope, not trolling. Of course there are a few who lean toward being sympathetic toward Russia, but they're not actively engaged in spreading "official" Russian party-line disinformation.

Don't pay any attention to that goober Ringel05, he's one of the "good guys." :04:

So? some spread Russian "disinformation" as you ,with no reason call it.. and some spread total bullshit, like you are doing now.

To each it's own.

You are an idiot.

So you define people on this board for what they say?

YOU ARE A MORON!

Ok. Well let's just wait until after March 11, and see who drops off the radar.

Forum List

Back