I Don't Want To Hear Any More About My Social Security

Hear Hear!!!!!

It's not rocket science

These are the same people who hang signs in their office windows which boldly state, "We Are The 1%" while people by the thousands are protesting the unbelievable increase in their wealth during the last thirty years.

which has what to do with U social security fool?

Social Security is the only program in Washington which takes in more every month than the checks it writes that month. A Republican lie which has been going on nearly all my life is that it's a Pon ie Scheme. A goddamned rich MF just don't want anybody in the country to have any opportunity to share some of the funds they have in a monopoly right now. The Republicans would be "Right On" about social security if it was invested in the stock market so they could manipulate and make big profits from it.

This schit will stop...one way or the other:

6-25-10inc-f1.jpg

Then you should be highly pissed that the idiot in chief has decided to play with the program in order to try to buy a few votes.

Tax Cut Deal A Hidden Threat To Social Security

Social Security is broke. Obama admitted it.

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" Barack "Social Security Really is Bankrupt" Obama, the Downgraded and Not so Shovel Ready President

I am so sick of pubs and bags taking phrases out of context so they can change the meaning.

President Obama did not say SS is broke. He has never said that.

Why don't you look up the entire speech and stop lying about what our president says.

The Top 1% owns stock you stupid fucking Liberal Losers.

Why are you against owning anything?

Real Communists rejected your failed economic ideas and are prospering.

Hear Hear!!!!!

It's not rocket science

These are the same people who hang signs in their office windows which boldly state, "We Are The 1%" while people by the thousands are protesting the unbelievable increase in their wealth during the last thirty years.

Social Security is the only program in Washington which takes in more every month than the checks it writes that month. A Republican lie which has been going on nearly all my life is that it's a Pon ie Scheme. A goddamned rich MF just don't want anybody in the country to have any opportunity to share some of the funds they have in a monopoly right now. The Republicans would be "Right On" about social security if it was invested in the stock market so they could manipulate and make big profits from it.

6-25-10inc-f1.jpg

so why did the black guy in the wh tell you you might not get your check? was he lying? or trying to scare ewe?

Today...as we speak social security is the only government program which pays it's own way. Every time checks are written a surplus amount is taken in through payroll taxes. Even if no changes are made that fact will continue till about 2040.

In 1950 I paid into the fund the first time. For at least fifteen of my last twenty five years in the work force I paid the maximum. My "paid up date" varied from September to November but I paid the maximum contribution during those years.

The Republicans hated the program from day one because it meant a poor man might have a chance at a respectable end to his life and a recogni ed burial. Before that people ended up in unmarked graves on the property owned by county poor farms. That's what the modern day Republicans would like to see again......Poor Houses.

Then why'd we have to raise the debt ceiling in order to make SS payments? I guess Obama was full-of-shit... again.

:lol:

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" Barack "Social Security Really is Bankrupt" Obama, the Downgraded and Not so Shovel Ready President

I am so sick of pubs and bags taking phrases out of context so they can change the meaning.

Why don't you look up the entire speech and stop lying about what our president says.

be sick all you fucking want to. the asshole said he might not be able to mail out the social security checks or to pay the military their benefits.. now go suck some stump juice whydonchya?

:popcorn:

6-25-10inc-f1.jpg

so why did the black guy in the wh tell you you might not get your check? was he lying? or trying to scare ewe?

:popcorn::popcorn:

The Fund is broke, totally 100% broke, its a defacto bankrupt.

Jon Corzine is a better money manager than Social Security because he only stole about 3% of his clients fund, SocSec stole 100%.

Obama said that because the Soc Sec "Trust Fund" has worthless assets, the wampum we paid to the Indians is worth more because it can be sold to anyone.

The "Assets" backing the "trust fund" can only be sold to the US government and the only way the government can pay for it is with more borrowing. That's why Obama finally admitted the Fund is bankrupt.

The Fund had no assets that it could sell on the open market! Do you get that?
Its not a Democrat or Republican thing.

I guess the cat's got cammpobells tongue,.. I need to know,, was he lying or trying to scare your ass?

The program’s revenue has fallen sharply, because there are fewer paychecks to tax.
And now 2 years of payroll tax cuts.
Just so that President Obama can say the middle class has had a tax break.

For the first time in 2010 SSI paid out more than it took in.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/25/business/economy/25social.html

Both parties have taken SSI surplus and spent it.
IT WAS NEVER THEIR'S TO SPEND. PERIOD !!!!!!!!!
Had they not done this, there would be more than enough to cover the baby boomer's who are retiring.
It was a Democratic President who started robbing from SSI to pay for the Viet Nam War.(Johnson)
Dems never stopped taking from it and Repubs never tried to stop it when they took over in the 90's.

And now the Dems passed payroll tax break which robs it even more.

You Dems had a big problem when a Repub tried to get SSI out of the politicians greedy little hands.

Last edited:
I just signed up and the first checks start rolling in in April.

And anyone out there who doesn't like it can fuck yourself.

We aren't the ones who are screwing ourselves over by taking government handouts.

Government handouts that we've paid into all our lives? I agree with Mr. Clean... go fuck yourself.

You didn't pay into jack squat. Your money was taken and given to others. That's the problem with government robbery.

We aren't the ones who are screwing ourselves over by taking government handouts.

And when your time comes I hope you're big enough to turn it down.

Social security wont be around by the time Im eligible regardless of my feelings because your generation is screwing the country over.

Evident you either missed something or you don't know schit

Social security has always paid it's way. Regardless of the loud screaming by Republicans not a penny has ever been lost by anyone because of the program. Every time checks are written more than enough money is taken in through payroll taxes to cover the expense. Congressional bullschit has depleted the trust fund but that is in no way the fault of those who paid into the fund and who are indeed entitled to the monthly payments. The program is solid through about 2040 and if those who have the most would simply pay the same percentage as those who have the least the fund would be solid forever.

BUT:

winners2.jpg

Today...as we speak social security is the only government program which pays it's own way. Every time checks are written a surplus amount is taken in through payroll taxes. Even if no changes are made that fact will continue till about 2040.

In 1950 I paid into the fund the first time. For at least fifteen of my last twenty five years in the work force I paid the maximum. My "paid up date" varied from September to November but I paid the maximum contribution during those years.

The Republicans hated the program from day one because it meant a poor man might have a chance at a respectable end to his life and a recogni ed burial. Before that people ended up in unmarked graves on the property owned by county poor farms. That's what the modern day Republicans would like to see again......Poor Houses.

Today, as we speak, SS is enjoying a payroll tax holiday, which means it is paying out more than it takes in, and has been for over a year. If that meets your definition of pyaing its own way you should be wearing diapers in an assisted living center because you are clearly incapable of taking care of yourself.

You forgot to throw in there it's Bush's fault....:D

Today, as we speak, SS is enjoying a payroll tax holiday, which means it is paying out more than it takes in, and has been for over a year. If that meets your definition of pyaing its own way you should be wearing diapers in an assisted living center because you are clearly incapable of taking care of yourself.

I'm doing fine thank you.

The tax holiday is a mite in a field of grass. The government owes the social security trust fund about three trillion dollars. You talk about apples and oranges........this is elephants and piss ants.

I'm doing fine thank you.

The tax holiday is a mite in a field of grass. The government owes the social security trust fund about three trillion dollars. You talk about apples and oranges........this is elephants and piss ants.

Do you pay attention to the real world? Are you aware that, before the holiday, the trustees estimated that the fund will be flat broke by, no money in it at all, including the money the government owes it, by 2018? Do you expect to be dead by then? If not, you should care about your SS.

Forum List

Back