I Don't Want To Hear Any More About My Social Security

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Today...as we speak social security is the only government program which pays it's own way. Every time checks are written a surplus amount is taken in through payroll taxes. Even if no changes are made that fact will continue till about 2040.

In 1950 I paid into the fund the first time. For at least fifteen of my last twenty five years in the work force I paid the maximum. My "paid up date" varied from September to November but I paid the maximum contribution during those years.

The Republicans hated the program from day one because it meant a poor man might have a chance at a respectable end to his life and a recogni ed burial. Before that people ended up in unmarked graves on the property owned by county poor farms. That's what the modern day Republicans would like to see again......Poor Houses.

Oh... I don't think it's that blatantly evil... but you bring up a point. The truth of the matter is that they want that money in the hands of Wall Street so that they can make money off of it.

They don't necessarily WANT people in poor houses... they just don't give a shit if they end up there.

Oh... I don't think it's that blatantly evil... but you bring up a point. The truth of the matter is that they want that money in the hands of Wall Street so that they can make money off of it.

They don't necessarily WANT people in poor houses... they just don't give a shit if they end up there.

Hear Hear!!!!!

It's not rocket science

These are the same people who hang signs in their office windows which boldly state, "We Are The 1%" while people by the thousands are protesting the unbelievable increase in their wealth during the last thirty years.

Last edited:
Social Security is broke. Obama admitted it.

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" Barack "Social Security Really is Bankrupt" Obama, the Downgraded and Not so Shovel Ready President

Yes I want to OWN what I paid into my "Social Security". The American Left is economically to the Left of real Communists and is against the very notion of individual ownership

Social Security is broke. Obama admitted it.

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" Barack "Social Security Really is Bankrupt" Obama, the Downgraded and Not so Shovel Ready President

that's what he said alright. now what is the truth? social security is broke,, or he was trying to scare the shit out of ole cammmpelllll? :D

Hear Hear!!!!!

It's not rocket science

These are the same people who hang signs in their office windows which boldly state, "We Are The 1%" while people by the thousands are protesting the unbelievable increase in their wealth during the last thirty years.

which has what to do with U social security fool?

Hear Hear!!!!!

It's not rocket science

Social Security is the only program in Washington which takes in more every month than the checks it writes that month. A Republican lie which has been going on nearly all my life is that it's a Pon ie Scheme. A goddamned rich MF just don't want anybody in the country to have any opportunity to share some of the funds they have in a monopoly right now. The Republicans would be "Right On" about social security if it was invested in the stock market so they could manipulate and make big profits from it.

This schit will stop...one way or the other:

6-25-10inc-f1.jpg

What is it that causes a man or a woman to want someone else taking care of them?

Today...as we speak social security is the only government program which pays it's own way. Every time checks are written a surplus amount is taken in through payroll taxes. Even if no changes are made that fact will continue till about 2040.

In 1950 I paid into the fund the first time. For at least fifteen of my last twenty five years in the work force I paid the maximum. My "paid up date" varied from September to November but I paid the maximum contribution during those years.

The Republicans hated the program from day one because it meant a poor man might have a chance at a respectable end to his life and a recogni ed burial. Before that people ended up in unmarked graves on the property owned by county poor farms. That's what the modern day Republicans would like to see again......Poor Houses.

Hey dumbfuck - what's your SS payment every month? $600??
Wouldn't it have made more sense for you to INVEST YOUR OWN FUCKING MONEY since 1950, vs. the "Gov't" investing it, and giving you a measly $600/month?

You, the government - miserable fucking failures.

Wonder if he would think SS was so great if he could only take out what he put in.

Hear Hear!!!!!

It's not rocket science

Social Security is the only program in Washington which takes in more every month than the checks it writes that month. A Republican lie which has been going on nearly all my life is that it's a Pon ie Scheme. A goddamned rich MF just don't want anybody in the country to have any opportunity to share some of the funds they have in a monopoly right now. The Republicans would be "Right On" about social security if it was invested in the stock market so they could manipulate and make big profits from it.

This schit will stop...one way or the other:

6-25-10inc-f1.jpg
You are an idiot everywhere you go I see.

Oh Look. Another argument about social security while the military industrial complex and legal plunder destroys our currency and nosedives the economy.

Hey dumbfuck - what's your SS payment $600 a month?

You, the government - miserable fucking failures.

$1439...my wife's $1308, My pension $2279...my wife's $1200

We also have three IRA's which we are staying away from. We started two of them in the mid 1980's and my wife started the other in 1999.

Last edited:
I just signed up and the first checks start rolling in in April.

And anyone out there who doesn't like it can fuck yourself.

I just signed up and the first checks start rolling in in April.

And anyone out there who doesn't like it can fuck yourself.

We aren't the ones who are screwing ourselves over by taking government handouts.

The truth of the matter is that they want that money in the hands of Wall Street so that they can make money off of it.

And, where would SS be if it had been in the hands of the Wall Street gamblers?

I lost money with the bush crash but I didn't lose a cent from the SS I EARNED and that I am ENTITLED to.

Forum List

Back