I don't understand Donald Trump

I hope Trump knows what he is doing
Whenever one of our asshole leaders seeks peace, they need to be commended not criticized. The thing is the big media is compromised by the military industrial complex and big corporations. So, they criticize peace because war is just too damn lucrative. Sadly, too many Americans like you believe the big media, even though they have been exposed as prolific liars.

I hope Trump knows what he is doing
I hope he doesn't. I hope he is every bit the clueless, blundering blowhard he seems. Because at least a clueless, blundering blowhard can have good intentions. They can recognize that they've been wrong and correct their mistakes.
Ha, Trump recognizing he is wrong? I have more faith utopia will suddenly establish itself tomorrow and all our problems simply cease to exist.

Sure, who else would you trust?
Not sure but this dummy trump would be last
Well 63 million told you to fk off
More told you you voted for an AH
You lost, we get you’re a sore loser who can’t honor the results. I put up with obammy you can now put up with trump. I fking don’t care about your whiney ass
You might not have liked all that Obama represented BUT he wasn't a complete ah like Trump a bully a shit for brains
He got Trump elected!

Forum List

Back