I don't understand Donald Trump

strebe

VIP Member
May 23, 2018
I don't understand Donald Trump and why he wanted to meet Taliban and then cancelled. He is putting us Americans in danger. I'm not voting for him next year.

I don't understand Donald Trump and why he wanted to meet Taliban and then cancelled. He is putting us Americans in danger. I'm not voting for him next year.

"I don't understand"...

Watch out, this is how the mental illness known as TDS starts.

Dumb people don’t vote for trump ,, thank you

What do you not understand.

He wanted to meet to establish peace. They attacked and killed a service member. He cancelled the talks because they were not in good faith.

Disagree or agree with his methods, it is not hard to understand.

I do understand that. But me and mom agreed it's not a good idea.

Not sure why it's hard to understand. TRUMP proposed pulling all our troops out of Afghanistan and everyone freaked out saying it would be a wrong move suggesting the US needs to work out a solution with the leaders of Afghanistan. TRUMP doesn't like to waste time with back and forth low level meetings and knew the leaders of Afghanistan don't have any authority over the Taliban.

You don't understand that they are killing Americans
Are Americans killing them?

When a foreign power invades your country, what would you do?

When a foreign country allows terrorist camps and training grounds within their borders that train terrorists that come into the US and murder thousands of Americans then they'll have to accept the consequences. Having said that however, IMHO it's been long enough and it's time to bring those troops home. With the clear understanding to the Taliban and the Afghan gov't that if you allow that shit again we're gonna make your pissant country glow in the dark for a thousand years.

The Taliban hit both world trade Center and what makes you think that they won't come after us again

The Taliban hit both world trade Center and what makes you think that they won't come after us again

That was not the Taliban that was Al Qaida. I don't doubt another terrorist attack could happen at any time, but the message has to be clearly sent to every gov't and country on the planet. Fuck with us and you will pay. And guess what, we have a much bigger dick than you have.

Drones, baby. Unmanned aircraft with bombs on 'em. We will find you and we will kill you, asshole.

Ok dont but he still will be your president.

Forum List

Back