I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

You can't "confront" someone if you're actively trying to get away from them.

Sure you can.

con·front/kənˈfrənt/
Verb:

1. Meet (someone) face to face with hostile or argumentative intent.
2. Face up to and deal with (a problem or difficult situation).

I love how you HAVE to play semantics just to get a smidgeon of leeway on this.

Keep it up. :clap2:

I think Si Modo was just using the definition in the way some laws have even tried to make it where if someone tries to attack you and you can get away, you are obligated to do so and run away. A stupid interpretation that only tries to make a victim out of the aggressor. Which is exactly what this guy is trying to claim -that even though he was actually the aggressor, he is really the victim. No he isn't. That poor kid he followed And stalked and whose body shows he was struck several times and then finally shot -is the victim. This kid's crime as far as Zimmerman's defense? Being black while buying snacks at a 7-11 without incident and then walking in the rain and looking like he was up to no good. He followed him and undoubtedly scared the heck out of the kid, hit him-he fought back. But he was fighting for his life and lost. The entire incident was instigated by Zimmerman as a power trip who already decided he was up to "no good" based on race -and now lying about it, claiming he couldn't tell. Although he sure knew his race during his 911 call. Stalking a black kid walking in the rain after buying snacks where it is YOUR actions are actually the only ones that are suspicious and crossing the line, scaring a kid by stalking him and obviously following him before getting out of your car to beat and shoot him is not what is meant by "neighborhood watch". The man belongs in prison. And I personally would not take his word about what happened given he stalked his victim, ignored the 911 operator to leave him alone -and it is the kid who actually did nothing wrong who ends up dead. With the killer trying to STILL blame the victim he chose and he stalked.and he killed.

Pay attention ditz...a lot of your fellow righties have been using the word "confront" in regards to the victim being the one who confronted the killer then ended up being shot to death.

Pay, a damn, tention.

Why should I pay attention to people who have no valid opinions? All any of us know is what we have heard through the media. Anyone with an IQ into double digits knows that the media rarely get their facts right.... and they do not know ALL the facts. Until we have ALL the facts, none of us has a valid opinion. This is more about whipping up racial tension than any real interest in justice. I find that disgusting.
Save your BS anti-media propaganda for someone who's stupid enough to buy it. :rolleyes:

My, my, Marc... you are very emotional about this. I am not 'anti-media', I am pro accurate, unbiased journalism.

With no evidence, you have Zimmerman convicted.

Might it be the color of his skin?
Post where I've stated that I've convicted him.

I think the opposite is true, you and others, including the corrupt cops have declared him innocent by not even arresting him.

Funny how you managed to twist things around so viciously.

In another thread, you did say something about punching him in the face, did you not?
And have made a few threats against him as an individual, have you not?
You have said 'he's toast', have you not?

Generally speaking, those statements could be seen as convicting him without due process.
What does me saying he should get punched in the face mean?
What does me saying "He's TOAST!" mean?

I say that EXACT thing about RepubliCON$ almost every day here.

What does "He's TOAST" mean?

You, nor anyone for that matter, can produce a single, solitary shred of evidence of me threatening Zimmerman. As if that would mean anything in the context of an anonymous poster on a public board anyway.

Your BS would not stand up in Court...and that much is a fact. You're whole case is one big flop...as usual.

FAIL!!!

motorcycle_fail.png

Last edited:
Yeah, he said it under his breath. What a POS.

Ya think there's any probable cause for this being a racially motivated murder now?

Strong possibility. Probably, maybe, could be, leaning that way, has to be.

None of that means a damn thing in criminal court. And I thank the Constitution for that.

Now we would not ever want a "rush to judgment" would we?

Federal civil rights violation standards are pretty tough to prove. The tape helps proves race was a motivating factor.

you do not know what the DA is doing.
Dont be so quick to judge.
Drug testing the victim was important. Not to make the kid the issue, but to clear the kid of being the issue....I am sure it was done to put the onus on the attacker.

EXACTLY, as this young man that was killed ALSO should receive fairness.
Even more so as he is dead.
Watch the system work and watch an arrest if this kid was unarmed and not doing anything such as attacking the shooter. There has to be physical attack on the shooter for a self defense defense to work on most juries. "In fear of my life" is the standard in Florida and most states but that does not hold any water here because the shooter was armed and the victim was apparently not.
Amazing that folks here go by media reports to base their judgment on guilt or innocence at this stage.
To date NO ONE knows the evidence. Just because someone is dead is no evidence of murder. This could be self defense or it could 1st degree murder.
Unbelievable.

It's true that we don't know. And that is why so many are upset. The police were willing to drop the matter without an investigation. The death of an unarmed person by an armed person should be investigated. More so if the unarmed person was a minor.

And that is one issue that I would like to see addressed. I'd like to hear from the police about what investigation was undertaken and what the results of that were... from the police themselves, not from the media.

When and if they catch up with you after pursuing you, you aren't "confronting" them when you stand your ground.

What we have here is a case of standing your ground, and a criminal then gunning down the lawful citizen who was rightfully standing their ground.

Zimmerman is toast...TOAST I said!

In this case the White man appears to be in the wrong. However, you're a Black Supremacist you are always going to Whitey as wrong. The MAN as the ills for all of African American community. Europe as the reason African warlords rape and slaughter innocent people. I guarantee you still think the Duke LaCrosse players got away with rape and you were screaming on the frontlines that they are rapist, even in light of all the evidence.

You will ALWAYS ALWAYS blame the white man. I bet you blame the white kid who got light on fire by two older black kids! I bet you will ignore the fact that black and latino kids can easily go to a school that is predominately white. Yet a White kid cannot got to a school that is predominately black or latino!

You would convict someone without seeing any of the evidence. I am sure of that.
When the alleged victim is black.
I prefer to see all of the evidence and any witnesses before I reach a conclusion that a defendant is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
Something about The United States Constitution that clearly states Zimmerman is PRESUMED innocent.
I know the presumption of innocence is a difficult standard to comprehend when one's judgment is clearly grounded with prejudices and bias be they black or white.
I saw this in the 60s with whites and now I see it with blacks.

Well in order to see all the evidence, in the United States we first arrest and charge someone.

Except in this case, of course, we didn't arrest or charge someone. We did, however, drug test the dead body.

Drug testing the victim was important. Not to make the kid the issue, but to clear the kid of being the issue....I am sure it was done to put the onus on the attacker.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....so, if he was "high"....it was his time to "go", huh??​

I think Si Modo was just using the definition in the way some laws have even tried to make it where if someone tries to attack you and you can get away, you are obligated to do so and run away. A stupid interpretation that only tries to make a victim out of the aggressor. Which is exactly what this guy is trying to claim -that even though he was actually the aggressor, he is really the victim. No he isn't. That poor kid he followed And stalked and whose body shows he was struck several times and then finally shot -is the victim. This kid's crime as far as Zimmerman's defense? Being black while buying snacks at a 7-11 without incident and then walking in the rain and looking like he was up to no good. He followed him and undoubtedly scared the heck out of the kid, hit him-he fought back. But he was fighting for his life and lost. The entire incident was instigated by Zimmerman as a power trip who already decided he was up to "no good" based on race -and now lying about it, claiming he couldn't tell. Although he sure knew his race during his 911 call. Stalking a black kid walking in the rain after buying snacks where it is YOUR actions are actually the only ones that are suspicious and crossing the line, scaring a kid by stalking him and obviously following him before getting out of your car to beat and shoot him is not what is meant by "neighborhood watch". The man belongs in prison. And I personally would not take his word about what happened given he stalked his victim, ignored the 911 operator to leave him alone -and it is the kid who actually did nothing wrong who ends up dead. With the killer trying to STILL blame the victim he chose and he stalked.and he killed.
Mark who's supporting the murderer and who's bashing the victim. You'll notice certain similarities among them.

When and if they catch up with you after pursuing you, you aren't "confronting" them when you stand your ground.

What we have here is a case of standing your ground, and a criminal then gunning down the lawful citizen who was rightfully standing their ground.

The reports say Zimmerman was attacked and had a bad bruise on his face from being hit in the face with a soda can. A witness said the young man was on top of him beating the older man.
...But, you forget where you read that.....right?

handjob.gif

Why should I pay attention to people who have no valid opinions? All any of us know is what we have heard through the media. Anyone with an IQ into double digits knows that the media rarely get their facts right.... and they do not know ALL the facts. Until we have ALL the facts, none of us has a valid opinion. This is more about whipping up racial tension than any real interest in justice. I find that disgusting.
Save your BS anti-media propaganda for someone who's stupid enough to buy it. :rolleyes:

My, my, Marc... you are very emotional about this. I am not 'anti-media', I am pro accurate, unbiased journalism.
Point out the "emotion" in my post(s).

Considering you're one of the most ranting, cussing, raving and belligerent so-and-soes on this board your statement is nothing but a big ole joke.

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

49izadw.gif

So basically what you are telling us is you are a racist piece of trash and you support the shooter no matter what, ok got it.

I support the shooter because he was attacked.

If you want to see a racist piece of trash, check a mirror. It should be a good clue when you're on the same side of the fence with Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, while accusing Zimmerman (hispanic), the police (who may be black), etc. of racism.

Justice served with a gun is why every law-abiding citizen should own a gun.

Who's making money on this? Well, I hear that the Reverend Sharpton is on his way to Florida. I can tell you right now that Big Al doesn't do this crap for free. So if you're asking me who is making money on this, I'd say that Reverand Al is one of them. The man is a race pimp. Tawana Browley was such a great cause!

We have a child who is dead and a man who may have maliciously shot him. I'd say that we have enough chaos without the race pimps and the other trash that seem to float to the surface. The wheels of justice can move very slowly, but they do turn. Let them...

The girlfriend of the deceased has lawyered up.
Wonder why.
ANYONE, directly related to this, would be WISE to-do-so!!!!!

If you're gonna be dragged-into-Court, you'd damned-well better have a paper-trail of anything & EVERYTHING you've said/done!!!

An adult would know such things.​

Anybody heard anything about how far away the kid was when he was shot? Or whether it was in the back or front? I heard the shooter say on a call to 911 that the kid was moving away from him; he was told in so many words not to pursue but did anyway, so if a confrontation or fight broke out it seems the shooter initiated it. I'm not big on jumping to conclusions, and would like to know more details, but it doesn't sound like self defense to me.

Are we supposed to know what you are talking about without a link? Who is Zimmerman?
Are you kiddin' me!?!? :eek:

Surely you jest...right?

Maybe a snapshot of his mugshot will joggle and toggle your memory...

zimmerman-thumb-400xauto-32375.jpg

So basically what you are telling us is you are a racist piece of trash and you support the shooter no matter what, ok got it.

I support the shooter because he was attacked.

If you want to see a racist piece of trash, check a mirror. It should be a good clue when you're on the same side of the fence with Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, while accusing Zimmerman (hispanic), the police (who may be black), etc. of racism.

Justice served with a gun is why every law-abiding citizen should own a gun.

The shooter instigated the confrontation. He could have followed the kid and directed the police to the kid. Instead he confronted the kid, started a fight, and shot him when the kid started to beat his ass. He committed murder, he should be arrested and charged.

Who's making money on this? Well, I hear that the Reverend Sharpton is on his way to Florida. I can tell you right now that Big Al doesn't do this crap for free. So if you're asking me who is making money on this, I'd say that Reverand Al is one of them. The man is a race pimp. Tawana Browley was such a great cause!

We have a child who is dead and a man who may have maliciously shot him. I'd say that we have enough chaos without the race pimps and the other trash that seem to float to the surface. The wheels of justice can move very slowly, but they do turn. Let them...
Any links supporting your claims that he gets paid for such things?

I'd like to see them now please.

Thank you very much in advance.

Yup.

Forum List

Back