I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

Anybody heard anything about how far away the kid was when he was shot? Or whether it was in the back or front? I heard the shooter say on a call to 911 that the kid was moving away from him; he was told in so many words not to pursue but did anyway, so if a confrontation or fight broke out it seems the shooter initiated it. I'm not big on jumping to conclusions, and would like to know more details, but it doesn't sound like self defense to me.

The confrontation took place sometime after the police told Zimmerman not to follow the black. It makes no sense that Zimmerman would have confronted the black he was following, given that the police were on their way. Zimmerman was physically attacked, and had the wounds to prove it. Zimmerman was calling for help, during the attack.

Most likely, the black saw Zimmerman following him, and so decided to jump Zimmerman. Zimmerman shot in self-defense, which should settle it for anyone who isn't a real racist piece of trash.

Anybody heard anything about how far away the kid was when he was shot? Or whether it was in the back or front? I heard the shooter say on a call to 911 that the kid was moving away from him; he was told in so many words not to pursue but did anyway, so if a confrontation or fight broke out it seems the shooter initiated it. I'm not big on jumping to conclusions, and would like to know more details, but it doesn't sound like self defense to me.

The confrontation took place sometime after the police told Zimmerman not to follow the black. It makes no sense that Zimmerman would have confronted the black he was following, given that the police were on their way. Zimmerman was physically attacked, and had the wounds to prove it. Zimmerman was calling for help, during the attack.

Most likely, the black saw Zimmerman following him, and so decided to jump Zimmerman. Zimmerman shot in self-defense, which should settle it for anyone who isn't a real racist piece of trash.

I think it would be more suited to your style if you used the same term Zimmerman used when talking about Trayvon Martin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNI5CA5jijw]Trayvon Martin 911 Call - Did George Zimmerman Say 'F*ng Coons'? - YouTube[/ame]

Florida passed in 2005 "Stand your Ground" legislation self defense law.
Now keep in mind all of you arm chair jurists that I do not like this law and do not believe this law is a good idea but this is CURRENT law in Florida.

The statute clearly states that if someone is attacked they can stand their ground and use whatever force they deem necessary to keep their ground.
So....if Martin had a gun....and, Zimmerman jumped outta his vehicle, and went after Martin....Martin could have done the shooting.

Yeah....I'm sure THAT would have gone well.

handjob.gif

Mark who's supporting the murderer and who's bashing the victim. You'll notice certain similarities among them.

And also note who is automatically calling Zimmerman a murderer and assuming that Martin is completely innocent.

The facts may prove you right, but they may prove you wrong.

I support the shooter because he was attacked.

I've seen no evidence that supports that claim.

If you want to see a racist piece of trash, check a mirror. It should be a good clue when you're on the same side of the fence with Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, while accusing Zimmerman (hispanic), the police (who may be black), etc. of racism.

Justice served with a gun is why every law-abiding citizen should own a gun.

Unless there is evidence that Zimmerman had a reasonable fear for his life, the shooting was not justified.

Since I don't know the facts, I'm waiting for the investigation. I oppose BOTH SIDES jumping to unwarranted conclusions.

Mark who's supporting the murderer and who's bashing the victim. You'll notice certain similarities among them.

And also note who is automatically calling Zimmerman a murderer and assuming that Martin is completely innocent.

Police are the authorities to make first judgement of the facts, that is how they determine whether to make an arrest . They judged that Zimmerman is innocent. And, looking at thew facts myself, Zimmerman is innocent.

The girlfriend of the deceased has lawyered up.
Wonder why.

Wonder why.

my guess...pure guess.....some ambulance chasing attorney told her it would be for her own good.
You guys seem to be painting a certain narrative.

And I don't think I like the tone of it.

What are you people suggesting here? Really.
....Besides them not-knowing-SHIT, about legal-proceedings?

:cuckoo:

Police are the authorities to make first judgement of the facts, that is how they determine whether to make an arrest . They judged that Zimmerman is innocent. And, looking at thew facts myself, Zimmerman is innocent.

Sometimes even the police make mistakes. :eek:

I think the guy is guilty of murder. It also sounded like the kid was whipping the shit out of a wannabe super cop. Zimmerman was told to stop by a 911 operator, he did not. He instigated this and he should be held accountable for his part. Then you have the cowards and scum who go straight to race. They dont make it any better. Wonder how much money they are making on this poor kids death.
Who's making money out of this and how?

Thanks.

All the civil rights activist who collect "donations" in the name of the victim. The ones who desperately need things like this to be about race so they dont have to go out and get a job.

LimbaughPig.jpg

No, presumption of innocence means that The Judge charges the jury AFTER THE TRIAL before jury proceedings that the defendant is PRESUMED INNOCENT and the prosecution must prove the defendant guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Shut the fuck up! If you're not going to address anything I've said, don't quote me or even bother saying anything. I never said anything about what the judge is supposed to tell the jury, or when. I said that presumption of innocence means that the accused has to be granted a trial before he can be punished. The problem is that you seem to want it to mean that there must first be a trial before someone can be arrested and charged with a crime.

That's rich coming from someone who is babbling on, using SAT words, and not knowing what the fuck they actually mean. Listen, we're not talking about a trial over whether someone broke your window and interrupted you while watching "Kick My Balls." We're talking about real deal, grown up stuff, mkay?

The presumption of innocence is tied with the due process clause. The due process clause is a fundamental tenet of the criminal law and is contained in Florida statutes.

Who has said anything about denying due process? Stop tearing down the straw man, Dorothy, he didn't do anything to you. Nobody said that Zimmerman should be thrown in prison on a whim and that should be the end of it. The issue that people have is that the police are not interested in arresting and charging Zimmerman for his crime. He should be arrested, charged, tried, and convicted. But your entire position seems to be that charging him would be a violation of due process, which is an absurdity because it would be ADMINISTERING DUE PROCESS.

How many criminal cases have you investigated and gone to trial?
Where did you get your POST training and studied criminal procedure?
Where did you take criminal justice at the university?
Where did I state anywhere I had a problem charging this guy with anything?

If you would educate yourself on the law the police have no duty to arrest anyone if THE LAW AND STATUTES of their state do not warrant them to do so.

I stated clearly that I do not like Florida law and it stinks but that is THE LAW.

I have worked similar cases here where the law was bad and know the process. I have investigated over 200 murder cases and many were self defense under the law.\

I do not like it anymore than you do these gun toting cowboys out there. PROBABLY, the evidence is that this guy chased this kid down, a fight ensued and we do not know who started it.
WE DO KNOW FLORIDA LAW and Florida law is that it is LEGAL to shoot to kill if the otherguy started the fight.

So tell us Clarence, WHO STARTED THE FIGHT AND WHO HIT WHO FIRST?

So you are a smallish 17 year old kid. You are followed then confronted by a very large angry man you don't know. Does it matter who hit first? The kid had reason, given the many cases like this we have seen, to take whatever action he thought neccessary.

Were this my son, on the what I have heard of the tapes, Zimmermann would already be dead, and artistically so. The Scotch-Irish runs deep.

Given prior actions, the police department of Sanford merely followed their normal routine in failling to arrest Zimmermann. This is why we have the hate crime laws.

You can't "confront" someone if you're actively trying to get away from them.

When and if they catch up with you after pursuing you, you aren't "confronting" them when you stand your ground.

What we have here is a case of standing your ground, and a criminal then gunning down the lawful citizen who was rightfully standing their ground.

Zimmerman is toast...TOAST I said!

Sure you can.

con·front/kənˈfrənt/
Verb:

1. Meet (someone) face to face with hostile or argumentative intent.
2. Face up to and deal with (a problem or difficult situation).

standing your ground

I haven't been paying much attention to most news stories...off to google zimmmerman

Wonder why.

my guess...pure guess.....some ambulance chasing attorney told her it would be for her own good.
You guys seem to be painting a certain narrative.

And I don't think I like the tone of it.

What are you people suggesting here? Really.

This girl is being taken advantage of and used for publicity.
ONLY.
Don't you see that also?
Holy Shit!

How old ARE you??!!!

323.png

So you are a smallish 17 year old kid. You are followed then confronted by a very large angry man you don't know. Does it matter who hit first? The kid had reason, given the many cases like this we have seen, to take whatever action he thought neccessary.

Were this my son, on the what I have heard of the tapes, Zimmermann would already be dead, and artistically so. The Scotch-Irish runs deep.

Given prior actions, the police department of Sanford merely followed their normal routine in failling to arrest Zimmermann. This is why we have the hate crime laws.

No doubt that you're deep into a bottle of Scotch.

Do you think Zimmerman should face more severe charges if he is found guilty of being white?

When and if they catch up with you after pursuing you, you aren't "confronting" them when you stand your ground.

What we have here is a case of standing your ground, and a criminal then gunning down the lawful citizen who was rightfully standing their ground.

Zimmerman is toast...TOAST I said!

With no evidence, you have Zimmerman convicted.

Might it be the color of his skin?
I think the gun had a little-more to do with it.​

All the civil rights activist who collect "donations" in the name of the victim. The ones who desperately need things like this to be about race so they dont have to go out and get a job. Ill give you credit for not going right to race in your thread here, ill even agree this dude committed murder, but there are others here and out there who want it to be about race. A whit guy shooting a black kid.
What is so wrong with saying it's about race and racism...when it's about race and racism?

Did you hear the tape of him calling him an effing coon, and of him saying "they always get away?"

Did you hear that?

Yup. I sure did. And the man committed murder to. But there is an insinuation that this man got away with this because he shot a black kid and not a white one. Its about morons with guns, not race.
You're (actually) givin' the cops a "pass"?????

323.png

Forum List

Back