I dont know about yall but if a husband or wife is ok with their spouse going on vacation alone then

But you are not alone and she is not alone

True enough. I thought you just meant without the spouse.
Eh, feck it. As long as she takes the kid she can go to Hedonism as long as I get 3 days of peace...lol.

I want to go to Chicago one day but not alone

Take your pet turtle with you

I wanna take a sexy latina with me with sexy toes

Exactly how sexy are your black ass toes?

Mine dont have to be sexy since I am a man

it's time for a fucking divorce. lol I have a friend whose husband doesn't care if she goes on vacation alone???? Why the fuck are they even married? As my grandmom would say

"NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING"
I have been on vacation alone mainly because he didn’t want to go. I had a good time too.

How did u enjoy a vacation alone??????????
Oh I went to California with a friend. We were escaping the devastation of the hurricane. We found a beach loaded with elephant seals, went kayaking in Morro Bay, went to Simi Valley to the Reagan Library. And, we saw the monarchs in migration.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me. The wife goes on vacation, takes our son 1-2X a year to visit friends on the west coast for girls trips. I have no interest in that.

Guess who's actually on vacation too at that point.

she leaves in 2 weeks and I think I'm more excited than she is.

I go into the north woods of Ontario every year and our son is still too young for that trip, so he stays with mom. It's just me and the boys for a week.

Guess who's really on vacation again at that point. Lol.

But you are not alone and she is not alone

True enough. I thought you just meant without the spouse.
Eh, feck it. As long as she takes the kid she can go to Hedonism as long as I get 3 days of peace...lol.

I want to go to Chicago one day but not alone
Go to the museum and see Sue!

it's time for a fucking divorce. lol I have a friend whose husband doesn't care if she goes on vacation alone???? Why the fuck are they even married? As my grandmom would say

I have to disagree.

My wife and I are both introverts and as contradictory as it might sound we are both loners.

We have both gone away for a few days separately.

My wife likes to go sit by the ocean for a few days by herself for herself.
I am more apt to strap on a pack and head out to the mountains for a few days of solitude

That we both need solitude once in a while and can be away from each other is not a measure of how unhealthy our marriage is but rather how strong it is

I have to disagree.

My wife and I are both introverts and as contradictory as it might sound we are both loners.

I am more apt to strap on a pack and head out to the mountains for a few days of solitude

That we both need solitude once in a while and can be away from each other is not a measure of how unhealthy our marriage is but rather how strong it is

So I should go to Chicago alone and spend a weekend? lol

I have to disagree.

Sure go ahead.

The point is that some people actually need solitude occasionally and that time alone actually makes them a better spouse because it recharges their emotional batteries.

I have been on vacation alone mainly because he didn’t want to go. I had a good time too.

My second wife didn't like to fish. A few times a year I would go on 3 or 4 day fishing/camping trips. It was great.

Just because you are married doesn't mean you have to do everything together.

My second wife didn't like to fish. A few times a year I would go on 3 or 4 day fishing/camping trips. It was great.

My first wife and only wife did not like the out doors even though she pretended to before marriage. Now I have a girl sigbnificantly younger than I. I fish for a living during the summer. She came up two weeks ago and went fishing with me and had her walleye limit inside an hour and a half. Shge had six I had two. I fish every day. She got her six and I am like are you going to continue fishing for me? She's sais I got mine yours are your problem, stripped off that sun dress and sun bathed in her bikini. I am sure am glad she left the last four to to me. I mmust have missed 10 bites watching her in that bikini. One hell of a week I had while she was up here. One hell of a hang over from her leaving. I did not thinnk I could live with some one again before she came up, but now I am thinking different. She is an out door girl and a blast.

My first wife and only wife did not like the out doors even though she pretended to before marriage. Now I have a girl sigbnificantly younger than I. I fish for a living during the summer. She came up two weeks ago and went fishing with me and had her walleye limit inside an hour and a half. Shge had six I had two. I fish every day. She got her six and I am like are you going to continue fishing for me? She's sais I got mine yours are your problem, stripped off that sun dress and sun bathed in her bikini. I am sure am glad she left the last four to to me. I mmust have missed 10 bites watching her in that bikini. One hell of a week I had while she was up here. One hell of a hang over from her leaving. I did not thinnk I could live with some one again before she came up, but now I am thinking different. She is an out door girl and a blast.

Pretended to be before marriage? ;lol

I have to disagree.

No. Spend it with Sue!

I have to disagree.

Who the fuck sue?

No. Spend it with Sue!

I know several couples who do this. They each have activities they’re involved in that their spouse doesn’t enjoy, so they take separate vacations and holidays.

In once case she was a quilter and he shot handguns competitively. In another he was a hiker/rock climber and she was a scuba diver.

I know several couples who do this. They each have activities they’re involved in that their spouse doesn’t enjoy, so they take separate vacations and holidays.

In once case she was a quilter and he shot handguns competitively. In another he was a hiker/rock climber and she was a scuba diver.

But how is being alone out of town fun?

But how is being alone out of town fun?

Neither couple did much traveling that wasn’t related to their hobbies.

For many years, about 90% of my “vacation” time was spent on hobby activities shooting matches, medieval recreation events, and family events. I didn’t take a “fun” vacation for about 12 years

Even now, after 7 1/2 years with my wife we just took our first truly “fun” vacation two weeks ago. Most of my vacation is spent for medical issues, family events, or other similar activities.

That is how they are they will pretend. The new girl is to good at the out door stuff to be pretending

That is how they are they will pretend. The new girl is to good at the out door stuff to be pretending

So is that why them bitches always changed the subject when I wanted to talk about them watching football that was stated in their profile? They were lying to get replies lol

Forum List

Back