I dont know about yall but if a husband or wife is ok with their spouse going on vacation alone then

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
it's time for a fucking divorce. lol I have a friend whose husband doesn't care if she goes on vacation alone???? Why the fuck are they even married? As my grandmom would say

"NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING"

When a woman puts the toilet paper roll going under, it's grounds for divorce IMO. That's worse than a woman using her husband's razor to shave her legs, which is also grounds for divorce.

When a woman puts the toilet paper roll going under, it's grounds for divorce IMO. That's worse than a woman using her husband's razor to shave her legs, which is also grounds for divorce.

Why she cant buy her own razor

it's time for a fucking divorce. lol I have a friend whose husband doesn't care if she goes on vacation alone???? Why the fuck are they even married? As my grandmom would say

I have been on vacation alone mainly because he didn’t want to go. I had a good time too.

Are you kidding me. The wife goes on vacation, takes our son 1-2X a year to visit friends on the west coast for girls trips. I have no interest in that.

Guess who's actually on vacation too at that point.

she leaves in 2 weeks and I think I'm more excited than she is.

I go into the north woods of Ontario every year and our son is still too young for that trip, so he stays with mom. It's just me and the boys for a week.

Guess who's really on vacation again at that point. Lol.

You have never been married...

Do not let me a play record backwards on you because that ex will come come back!

I have been on vacation alone mainly because he didn’t want to go. I had a good time too.

How did u enjoy a vacation alone??????????

Are you kidding me. The wife goes on vacation, takes our son 1-2X a year to visit friends on the west coast for girls trips. I have no interest in that.

I go into the north woods of Ontario every year and our son is still too young for that trip, so he stays with mom. It's just me and the boys for a week.

But you are not alone and she is not alone

True enough. I thought you just meant without the spouse.
Eh, feck it. As long as she takes the kid she can go to Hedonism as long as I get 3 days of peace...lol.

Eh, feck it. As long as she takes the kid she can go to Hedonism as long as I get 3 days of peace...lol.

I want to go to Chicago one day but not alone

Take your pet turtle with you

I wanna take a sexy latina with me with sexy toes

Idk about you, but when I sexy latina, it's that ass. :dunno:

Been there, had one of the best women ever a man could have.

No tits, IDGAF.

Save my life with a 9mm, that's a real woman.

I'd lick her from here til doomsday, and keep going because she deserves it.

Oh yeah!

Last edited:
If she wants to go to a high school reunion, no way am I going to tag along.
When she is gone, I can do what I want for a few days at least.

If she wants to go to a high school reunion, no way am I going to tag along.
When she is gone, I can do what I want for a few days at least.

But going out of the country alone could mean she getting fucked by another dude

Exactly how sexy are your black ass toes?

I'm not feeling it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back