I don't care for/about all this impeachment nonsense

D

Dim Bulb

Let's let Mueller follow the leads about Russia and just put this whole thing behind us. Wherever the chips fall. The Democrats actually hurt themselves by immediately crying "Impeachment!" Stupidly raising expectations on their side. Then when it doesn't happen, they lose votes.

The Democrats have unmasked themselves. Their Media has gone from partisan to a hostile force. Anyone other than a Kool-Aid swilling Trump hater sees this.
I also don't care for the listing of who is/was lying or conspiring.

The media
Scumer
Pelosi
RINOs
Hillary
Obama
Comey

Near as I can tell people on this Board think that the only two people in America telling the truth are themselves and President Trump. Neither, from what I read here, are ever liars.

Let's let Mueller follow the leads about Russia and just put this whole thing behind us. Wherever the chips fall. The Democrats actually hurt themselves by immediately crying "Impeachment!" Stupidly raising expectations on their side. Then when it doesn't happen, they lose votes.
it's very silly. impeachment isn't definitive, they would never have votes for impeachment or senate trial. that said clinton was impeached for leaking a different kind of information in the oval office.

Forum List

Back