‘I don’t bluff’

I only defer from listening to extremist political rhetoric. If there is science that you have to discuss, I'm all ears(eyes). I don't have much appreciation for partisan cheerleaders when it science.
That's fine with me. Now read his own words: Petitioners-Exemplars.pdf

His telling other scientists what to say, do, avoid, and emphasize really goes against the grain with me. My father taught science and math. From him I learned independent thinking, not group thinking.

Blaming your parents for your failures is not a compelling argument, IMO.

Got to admit -- that was a chuckle. But also the kind of stuff that we expect from you..

That's why I took you off ignore.. I wanted to see if the basic dishonesty of discourse was just aimed at me or much more pervasive.

Mann ruined himself when he tried to get a journal editor fired for blowing the whistle on his vicious emails to scientists all over the world.

Here is the 151-page PDF file of the Petitioners Exemplars...

American Tradition Institute!? Good lordy now you've jumped from the cesspool back into the colon. This is a step backwards and isn't advancing your cause any at all.
Over your head, are they? Sorry, I thought perhaps you had the rudimentary skills one learns in college speed reading from your braggadocio.

THere is no editorializing in that link. It provides the emails between Mann and others that were used in investigations of their shananigans. Do you believe someone EDITED them? Or made up 151 pages of emails with headers and footers? Do you not think they exist in MULTITUDES of places on the net?

How long would it take a 14 yr old to find a REPUTABLE source with the same exact material so that we could validate it? Could YOU do that? Will YOU do that?

Read my footer again.. You inspired it..

Mann ruined himself when he tried to get a journal editor fired for blowing the whistle on his vicious emails to scientists all over the world.

American Tradition Institute!? Good lordy now you've jumped from the cesspool back into the colon. This is a step backwards and isn't advancing your cause any at all.

Are the Climategate emails on that site not the real ones?

I've no idea, I don't go to such sites and I've seen nothing in any of the investigations into the hacked personal e-mails that suggest that there is anything in any of the criminally obtained personal e-mails that indicate criminality, impropriety or serious problems with the science, the data or the scientists in question.

House of Commons Science and Technology Panel Investigation - http://www.official-documents.gov.uk/document/cm79/7934/7934.pdf

Independent Science Assessment Panel -
http://www.uea.ac.uk/mac/comm/media/press/CRUstatements/SAP

Independent Climate Change Email Review -
http://www.cce-review.org/pdf/FINAL REPORT.pdf

United States Environmental Protection Agency report -
Myths vs. Facts: Denial of Petitions for Reconsideration of the Endangerment and Cause or Contribute Findings for Greenhouse Gases under Section 202(a) of the Clean Air Act | Climate Change | US EPA
Denial of Petitions for Reconsideration of the Endangerment and Cause or Contribute Findings for Greenhouse Gases under Section 202(a) of the Clean Air Act | Climate Change | US EPA

Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Commerce -
http://www.oig.doc.gov/OIGPublications/2011.02.18-IG-to-Inhofe.pdf

National Science Foundation -
Climate-Change Scientist Cleared in Closing of U.S. Data-Altering Inquiry - Bloomberg

Penn. State University Investigation -
WebCite query result

(many more available for those who are interested in facts rather than fringe political rhetoric)

I know aluminium is light but using it like an ace bandage mummy wrapped around your head like that can't be healthy!

That's fine with me. Now read his own words: Petitioners-Exemplars.pdf

His telling other scientists what to say, do, avoid, and emphasize really goes against the grain with me. My father taught science and math. From him I learned independent thinking, not group thinking.

Some of his math and science students became CEOs in major companies. My math is all done in cloth, and I'll wager you couldn't do it, pussycat. I mean that in the nicest way it could possibly sound.

As I said, blaming your parents for your failures is not a compelling argument, IMO.

THere is no editorializing in that link. It provides the emails between Mann and others that were used in investigations of their shananigans. Do you believe someone EDITED them? Or made up 151 pages of emails with headers and footers? Do you not think they exist in MULTITUDES of places on the net?

How long would it take a 14 yr old to find a REPUTABLE source with the same exact material so that we could validate it? Could YOU do that? Will YOU do that?

There go the caps again.

Your assertions that neither you or anyone you buddy up to on this board has the skills or comprehension of a 14 yr old,...
is not effective or compelling advocacy for your cause,...(IMO)

just sayin!

Let's see ---

Statement from the Minister of Energy and CLIMATE CHANGE ---- no surprise.. By his title alone I'd wager that most of his job DEPENDS on underwriting the "integrity" of these guys. Wouldn't You?

Reviews by Penn State for misconduct --- no surprise there either child molesters.

An independent review from the U. Of East Anglia ---- C'mon..

You know -- this is NOT A LEGAL matter. It's a matter of principle and integrity. We do not face litigation for conjuring up biased scientific papers. Are you surprised at that? Those emails are damaging enough. Do you really want to claim that their petty behaviours have been officially exonerated?

Lemme 'splain the caps to you.. I've found in years of posting on boards and communicating thru emails that adding emphasis where you would in audible conversation can avoid many SERIOUS misunderstandings. It's no different when I work or play. I ALWAYS add emphasis where it enhances CIVIL conversation. Which is why you probably attribute the practice to other DEVIOUS motives --- RIGHT?

Some of his math and science students became CEOs in major companies. My math is all done in cloth, and I'll wager you couldn't do it, pussycat. I mean that in the nicest way it could possibly sound.

As I said, blaming your parents for your failures is not a compelling argument, IMO.
You're spinning, doctor.

Let's see ---

Statement from the Minister of Energy and CLIMATE CHANGE ---- no surprise.. By his title alone I'd wager that most of his job DEPENDS on underwriting the "integrity" of these guys. Wouldn't You?

Reviews by Penn State for misconduct --- no surprise there either child molesters.

You know -- this is NOT A LEGAL matter. It's a matter of principle and integrity. We do not face litigation for conjuring up biased scientific papers. Are you surprised at that? Those emails are damaging enough. Do you really want to claim that their petty behaviours have been officially exonerated?
If it's not a legal matter, tell me why Michael Mann has lawyered up.

Michael Mann’s lawyer says National Review must retract and apologize
By Curtis Brainard

http://www.cjr.org/the_observatory/michael_mann_national_review_m.php

Rand has always been a fringe conspiracy extremist. He used to be a big Hoagland "Face on Mars," Martian temples and pyramids guy, big time into UFOs and Bigfoot as well. This isn't terribly surprising.

Bad news for Budd, for attorney Williams and for "scientist" Mann:

In a defamation lawsuit (if one IS ever filed, because it would be stupid not to be bluffing in this case):

TRUTH is an absolute defense.

Indeed, truth is a defense that can be used; in a court of law, however, the facts determine truth, not partisan denialist talking points and spin doctored distortions of reality.

Indeed. So you admit Mann doesn't have a chance. :clap2:

Yes. That is how it works. Which is WHY I look forward to the hypothetical filing of such a lawsuit.

But it IS a bluff. Why, the DISCOVERY process alone would RUIN Mann.

Hockey sticks in hockey are good. In fraudulent climate science, they are as useful as well -- hiding data in science.

Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much. I looked up the American Tradition Institute and this information. They had to sue UV through the FOIA, and they won it. What you are looking at is information provided by the University of Virginia archives, and it is available to the public at the above website. It's too bad you disapprove of a document that is verbatim from Michael Mann's UV computer. It's direct and not altered.

As an edit, here is the link Court Orders University of Virginia to produce documents of Doctor Michael Mann.

Last edited:

Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much. I looked up the American Tradition Institute and this information. They had to sue UV through the FOIA, and they won it. What you are looking at is information provided by the University of Virginia archives, and it is available to the public at the above website. It's too bad you disapprove of a document that is verbatim from Michael Mann's UV computer. It's direct and not altered.

As an edit, here is the link Court Orders University of Virginia to produce documents of Doctor Michael Mann.
Trakar's playing another exciting game of The Liberal Didn't Say What He Said.

Why are people still referring to Mann as a "Scientist"?

Because he is a world class scientist, greatly honored by his peers in the scientific community.

You, on the other hand, are a brainwashed retard, clueless, uneducated in science, and filled with a big steaming pile of BS, misinformation, smears, propaganda and outright lies that you swallowed unquestioningly because your ideological puppet-masters told you to.
I think you're being a little harsh, considering the malfeasance it is to induce scientists to cover up a thousand years of weather fluctuations to get a panic going to raise money for cherry-picked science projects that buy politicians that quid-quo-pro their studies for a Pulitzer Prize.

It's a dirty business, and Crusader Frank has a higher standard than you, calling this lowlife a 'world class scientist,' when he's obviously the only world class thing about him is his rip-off con that brings down science a peg from its objective and spin-free bases.

Science is true only when people pursue the truth and do not withhold data to prop up half-truths for any reason.

What will ordinary people believe if science becomes mired in monetary ripoff schemes rather than higher truth?

Last edited:
Let's see ---

If it's not a legal matter, tell me why Michael Mann has lawyered up.

When I said --- "not a legal matter".. I was referring to the bullying, the conniving and the intimidation reflected in those emails --- not Mann's threat to sue for libel for having been compared to a child molester..

ALTHOUGH --- they could become one and the same if Mann decides to pursue the charge.
(As Liability points out).

Why are people still referring to Mann as a "Scientist"?

Because he is a world class scientist, greatly honored by his peers in the scientific community.

You, on the other hand, are a brainwashed retard, clueless, uneducated in science, and filled with a big steaming pile of BS, misinformation, smears, propaganda and outright lies that you swallowed unquestioningly because your ideological puppet-masters told you to.
I think you're being a little harsh, considering the malfeasance it is to induce scientists to cover up a thousand years of weather fluctuations to get a panic going to raise money for cherry-picked science projects that buy politicians that quid-quo-pro their studies for a Pulitzer Prize.
That's some really retarded denier cult bullcrap there, freefromfacts. I guess that makes you another one of those brainwashed denier cult retards. Too bad you're such a gullible cretin. In reality, none of the climate scientists covered up anything, let alone a thousand years of weather history. Your conspiracy theories are so ridiculous, they're kind of funny. It's just hard to believe that anyone could be retarded enough to actually believe them.

There go the caps again.

Your assertions that neither you or anyone you buddy up to on this board has the skills or comprehension of a 14 yr old,...
is not effective or compelling advocacy for your cause,...(IMO)

just sayin!

Posting in caps is a very important thing to trakar.

It bothers him.

He's a very serious internutter.

Forum List

Back