I didnt think it was possible for a company to be so slimy toward it's workers

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
this DOGSHET company has 3 healthcare plans. The cheapest plan has you paying more at the doctor office out of pocket. The higher plans have you getting more taken out of your paycheck each month and paying less out of pocket when you go to the doctor. What kind of bullshit is this? Who the fuck wants to turn off their alarm clock and work for healthcare? Then they call themselves offering a discount on monthly transpasses for those who catch the train. The price at the train station is $96. You can get it from the company for $91.20??? That's a discount? I should have not given any notice last week and walked the fuck out. Im not doing shit my last two days but browsing tinder on my phone lol

They also want to know about side employment??? So they just want their employees to have NO MONEY at all but health coverage. They can kiss the inside of my ass

this DOGSHET company has 3 healthcare plans. The cheapest plan has you paying more at the doctor office out of pocket. The higher plans have you getting more taken out of your paycheck each month and paying less out of pocket when you go to the doctor. What kind of bullshit is this? Who the fuck wants to turn off their alarm clock and work for healthcare? Then they call themselves offering a discount on monthly transpasses for those who catch the train. The price at the train station is $96. You can get it from the company for $91.20??? That's a discount? I should have not given any notice last week and walked the fuck out. Im not doing shit my last two days but browsing tinder on my phone lol

They also want to know about side employment??? So they just want their employees to have NO MONEY at all but health coverage. They can kiss the inside of my ass

I thought you were taking a job with the state

That little “side gig” and the full healthcare benefit package were both pretty much mandatory under Adolf Hitler’s Nazi regime in Europe, for anyone who wished to survive the Holocaust // Great Depression, stay employed, keep current on a home mortgage, and stay out of the death camps.

Single payer son. Single. Payer.

Stop playing doctor. Ass isn't available from healthcare patients.

I am thursday is my last day. The other coworkers had a open enrollment and that's what they were telling me after the meeting.

I am thursday is my last day. The other coworkers had a open enrollment and that's what they were telling me after the meeting.

They probably wanted to know about other jobs to see if they had insurance available through them. I have a part time employee who is employed full time elsewhere that does not have group coverage. When she bought her health through the exchange I was constantly getting nasty letters from Uncle Sam about her telling me I could be fined for not paying for her insurance.

Anyway, some people don't realize the backside disaster of the ACA on people's health insurance. My sister's employer paid people $750 to enroll in the crappiest plan they had because the cost of the good plans was killing them after that went into effect. She has a choice of like 20 different plans. Also, if you were married and your spouse had insurance available through their work, you were penalized if you put them or your kids on your plan there whether or not their plan was better or worse. Everyone was also more or less strong-armed into doing "voluntary" health wellness screenings with the hope that it would bring down the company's insurance costs.

Company has crappy health insurance, I've been seeing that since the 80s, dude.

Company has crappy health insurance, I've been seeing that since the 80s, dude.

i been seeing it since 2015

Yes.....then you pay all up front in taxes....reduce your standard of living because you pay it all to the corrupt, wasteful, inefficient VA style healthcare system...all so at the age of 55 you can be told you might get the treatment you need but since you are so old the equation used may not let us provide it.....

Single payer is far worse......

Yes.....then you pay all up front in taxes....reduce your standard of living because you pay it all to the corrupt, wasteful, inefficient VA style healthcare system...all so at the age of 55 you can be told you might get the treatment you need but since you are so old the equation used may not let us provide it.....

Single payer is far worse......
What's wrong with the VA healthcare system?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back