I did not see that coming...

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Nicolas Cage Bailed Out by Dog the Bounty Hunter - Crime & Courts, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Nicolas Cage : People.com

Nicolas Cage received the help of an unlikely ally after his arrest in New Orleans this weekend – Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Reality star Duane 'Dog' Chapman posted the actor's $11,000 bond after he was charged with domestic abuse and disturbing the peace Saturday in the French Quarter.

"I am a truly dedicated fan of Mr. Cage and will not be granting any interviews about my client as I wish to respect his privacy,"...

Well. OK then, so there is that. :tongue:

Kinda funny.

Tho I really doubt Mr. Cage was going to spend much time behind bars. He was drunk and loud wouldn't go home so he got arrested. Big whoop. Men who break their wives in two get out in 2 days....

Kinda funny.

Tho I really doubt Mr. Cage was going to spend much time behind bars. He was drunk and loud wouldn't go home so he got arrested. Big whoop. Men who break their wives in two get out in 2 days....

Agree.

Don't do a bunch of pop culture stuff but the headline made me do a "wha... huh?". Didn't even know Cage was busted.

Forum List

Back