‘I Did Not Believe It for One Second’: Hannity Testifies Under Oath He Didn’t Buy Trump Election Fraud Claim

The lesson here: It's okay to lie at Fox News.

On Nov. 30, 2020, Sean Hannity hosted Sidney Powell on his prime-time Fox News program. As she had in many other interviews around that time — on Fox and elsewhere in right-wing media — Powell, a former federal prosecutor, spun wild conspiracy theories about what she said was “corruption all across the country, in countless districts,” in a plot to steal reelection from the president, Donald Trump.

At the center of this imagined plot were machines from Dominion Voting Systems, which Powell claimed ran an algorithm that switched votes for Trump to votes for Joe Biden. Dominion machines, she insisted, were being used “to trash large batches of votes.”

Hannity interrupted her with a gentle question that had been circulating among election deniers, despite a lack of supporting proof: Why were Democrats silencing whistleblowers who could prove this fraud?

Did Hannity believe any of this?

“I did not believe it for one second.”

That was the answer Hannity gave, under oath, in a deposition in Dominion’s $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News, according to information disclosed in a court hearing Wednesday. The hearing was called to address several issues that need to be resolved before the case heads for a jury trial, which the judge has scheduled to begin in April.
Wow! Just a direct lying cocksucking enabler, and propaganda mouthpiece host for the crazy right wing. Shawn Hannity and FOX NEWS truly suck, to the point of being enemies of our country.

If anyone believes a word out of that guys mouth, they deserve to be lied to.

But viewers do believe Sean Hannity, and have for years. And now Fox might have to pay for it.

News flash for ya, McBelch, no one takes Hannity seriously, not for a long time. I can't stand the guy, his every show's comments are as unchanging and predictable as the Sun rising in the East, just like NYT, CNN, MSNBC and a whole host of others.

But considering all of the blind partisanship on the Left, it only figures we'd have one on the right, too.

News flash for ya, McBelch, no one takes Hannity seriously, not for a long time. I can't stand the guy, his every show's comments are as unchanging and predictable as the Sun rising in the East, just like NYT, CNN, MSNBC and a whole host of others.
Who cares what you think? I'm talking about millions of ignorant Americans.

tucker seems to have squealed as well. which is shown at 7:00.

oh dear.

Dominion has got Fox News by the balls now. This lawsuit is very serious and all the Fox news people must give depositions under oath and penalty of perjury. Also Dominion looks to win over a billion dollars because Fox news told lies about them that they knew were not true.

It is funny that the Fox News people finally tell the truth when they are under oath, unlike on their show where they lie non stop... Sean Hannity had to either admit the truth or be in very big trouble, so he said the facts, that he knew there was no election fraud:

“I did not believe it for one second,” Hannity said in the released deposition, according to the Times.

So Sean Hannity can admit there was no fraud, but Trump and all of you people still to this day can not admit this.
This is going to be one great trial set to start in April, the trial of the century, and all the Fox News people are going to be on TV stating unequivicolly that there was no voter fraud at all, and Trump is lying.

Its going to be great !!! Maybe even better than Biden's great SOTU

Old article from December that was already posted here. Using the search option is not your specialty I see. Must be a short bus thing.
just a friendly reminder that there was no election fraud and you people are total weaklings that can't admit Trump lost the election and it is so pathetic.

Add Sean hannity to the very small list of republicans that can admit there was no election fraud

Get ready for the trial in april. I hope Fox has to pay the whole $1.6B

Old article from December that was already posted here. Using the search option is not your specialty I see. Must be a short bus thing.
Oldie but a goodie...Looks like it needed to be repeated, it never penetrated the first time from all appearances.

Jan 29, 2023
All this would have never happened with Trump not getting the election stolen from him.

Last edited:
Dominion has got Fox News by the balls now. This lawsuit is very serious and all the Fox news people must give depositions under oath and penalty of perjury. Also Dominion looks to win over a billion dollars because Fox news told lies about them that they knew were not true.

It is funny that the Fox News people finally tell the truth when they are under oath, unlike on their show where they lie non stop... Sean Hannity had to either admit the truth or be in very big trouble, so he said the facts, that he knew there was no election fraud:

“I did not believe it for one second,” Hannity said in the released deposition, according to the Times.

So Sean Hannity can admit there was no fraud, but Trump and all of you people still to this day can not admit this.
This is going to be one great trial set to start in April, the trial of the century, and all the Fox News people are going to be on TV stating unequivicolly that there was no voter fraud at all, and Trump is lying.

Its going to be great !!! Maybe even better than Biden's great SOTU

So, Hannity pushes election fraud on his show, but then dominion sues them for a billion dollars, and you think Hannity is finally telling “the truth”?

Maybe a billion dollar lawsuit will make people say things their employer wants them to…just saying.

So, Hannity pushes election fraud on his show, but then dominion sues them for a billion dollars, and you think Hannity is finally telling “the truth”?

Maybe a billion dollar lawsuit will make people say things their employer wants them to…just saying.
Yes. If he wasn’t lying he would have stood his ground

just a friendly reminder that there was no election fraud and you people are total weaklings that can't admit Trump lost the election and it is so pathetic.

Add Sean hannity to the very small list of republicans that can admit there was no election fraud

Get ready for the trial in april. I hope Fox has to pay the whole $1.6B
Hannity is paid opposition. He doesn't want to lose his job at Fox. Yes , Trump won but it was stolen through fraud. Biden is an installed Usurper. So is the ineligible non-natural born Citizen Vice Usurper.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Hannity is paid opposition. He doesn't want to lose his job at Fox. Yes , Trump won but it was stolen through fraud. Biden is an installed Usurper. So is the ineligible non-natural born Citizen Vice Usurper.
yea but guess what, there is no evidence to support any of that and all the courts and audits across the land rejected that. And Hannity, when put under oath, admits that there was no fraud.
so just typing there was fruad, doesn;t mean shit. Come up with real evidence or STFU. Nobody has presented real evidence that courts will accept, so therefore there is no evidence or fraud.

This is the problem, you people look weak and stupid because you can't admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud

Forum List

Back