I detest Trump, but those who threaten to emigrate if he wins makes me want to vote for him

Unless you're a native American, you are an immigrant.

No you aren't. Get a dictionary. 15th generation immigrant is not called an immigrant anymore you idiot! Nor was America really a country when they moved in.

Besides that, Trump is not for restricting movement for law abiding Asians, but ideologically damaged welfare muslims. There is a difference. I believe the op belongs into the first group.

I think he was responding to someone else's post. No matter. Enough jerks from hollywood threaten to leave, I may give Trump serious consideration. Trouble is, they will probably renege.....

Unless you're a native American, you are an immigrant.

No you aren't. Get a dictionary. 15th generation immigrant is not called an immigrant anymore you idiot! Nor was America really a country when they moved in.

Besides that, Trump is not for restricting movement for law abiding Asians, but ideologically damaged welfare muslims. There is a difference. I believe the op belongs into the first group.
If you are of German decent, or Latino, or French, or any other country, you are an immigrant. Only the Native Americans are Native. You're just trying to pretend that you are better than the more recent immigrants, which makes you a lower form of life.

The Indians also immigrated. just a bit earlier.

I have no idea what this is doing in a hate Trump thread. Weird.

I saw a volvo with a "I'm emigrating if Trump wins" sticker yesterday, along with a dozen other idiotic stickers. I think Trump is a 2 year old boor with a intense mommy hate, but these clods..... Will they go it Cruz wins too? Pretty please?

Forum List

Back