I despise Trump

I despise Trump, but what Kathy did was NOT okay. Just as bad as all the friggin' lynching photos of my beloved Barack Obama. But whoaaaa, nobody said shit about those photos, those ACTIONS - burning his lynched likeness in effigy. So, I'm not going to get all up in arms about what Kathy did. Stupid, disgusting - yep. And she's paying the price. One difference? Obama rose ABOVE it. He didn't tweet about how awful it was for his little girls to see images of him lynched. He didn't throw a tempertantrump* when people called him names, called Michelle vile names. Ted Nugent called POTUS Barack Obama a "chimpanzee" and a "sub-human mongrel," and the ignorant Cheeto invited that same racist asshat bigot to the Oval Office. So fuck everyone's righteous indignation

What are you 5 years old? Either you have standards or you don't. I'm a Trump supporter and I spoke out against the lynching in effigy of Obama, and I've defended the First Lady and their daughters. I would not change my standards based on how many you Liberals call out Kathy Griffen.
Same

I bitched to no end at the dumbfucks who had avatars portraying the first family as monkeys.
I laughed at the hypocrisy of those that whined about the Obamas being portrayed as monkeys....

after 8 years of Bush being portrayed as one.

I despise Trump, but what Kathy did was NOT okay. Just as bad as all the friggin' lynching photos of my beloved Barack Obama. But whoaaaa, nobody said shit about those photos, those ACTIONS - burning his lynched likeness in effigy. So, I'm not going to get all up in arms about what Kathy did. Stupid, disgusting - yep. And she's paying the price. One difference? Obama rose ABOVE it. He didn't tweet about how awful it was for his little girls to see images of him lynched. He didn't throw a tempertantrump* when people called him names, called Michelle vile names. Ted Nugent called POTUS Barack Obama a "chimpanzee" and a "sub-human mongrel," and the ignorant Cheeto invited that same racist asshat bigot to the Oval Office. So fuck everyone's righteous indignation

What are you 5 years old? Either you have standards or you don't. I'm a Trump supporter and I spoke out against the lynching in effigy of Obama, and I've defended the First Lady and their daughters. I would not change my standards based on how many you Liberals call out Kathy Griffen.
Same

I bitched to no end at the dumbfucks who had avatars portraying the first family as monkeys.
I laughed at the hypocrisy of those that whined about the Obamas being portrayed as monkeys....

wrong is wrong, will

Same

True but you know the meaning was different.

Both meant to demean the sitting president.

hypocritical to call out what you yourself were doing.

I truly appreciate Shitforhair. He's finally exposed the TOTAL incompetence of RW politics.

Last edited:
It seems when Bush was lynched it was political speech but when Obama was lynched it was racist hate speech.

Can someone please guide me to the rule book?

Sure. Here ya go, one example, quoted from this thread:

640px-Postcard_of_the_lynched_Jesse_Washington%2C_front_and_back.jpg
The body of mentally disabled 17-year-old Jesse Washington after he was beaten with shovels and bricks, castrated, had his ears and fingers cut off and finally burned alive. His body is here hanging on display in Robinson, seven miles from Waco, where the lynching took place. Front: "Charred corpse of Jesse Washington suspended from utility pole. May 16, 1916, Robinson, Texas. Gelatin silver paint. Real photo postcard. 5 1/2 x 3 1/2"." Back: "Reverse of postcard (plate 25). This card bears the advertising stamp, "KATY ELECTRIC STUDIO TEMPLE TEXAS. H. LIPPE PROP." Inscribed in brown ink: 'This is the Barbecue we had last night my picture is to the left with a cross over it your son Joe." -- Wiki page

Mob mentality. Where it leads.

The practice of lynching, then burning, then even cutting off body parts as souvenirs, of black people was all too common, and this is less than a century ago.

>> Even the Nazis did not stoop to selling souvenirs of Auschwitz, but lynching scenes became a burgeoning subdepartment of the postcard industry. By 1908, the trade had grown so large, and the practice of sending postcards featuring the victims of mob murderers had become so repugnant, that theU.S. Postmaster General banned the cards from the mails."[39] <<
That oughta help explain the 'racist hate speech' characterization-- it has a long precedence.
You're welcome.

IMG_0414.jpg
IMG_0105.JPG
Obama has class and it is a staple of his character.
No one has ever accused the thin skinned whiny little bitch of having class.

Both meant to demean the sitting president.

hypocritical to call out what you yourself were doing.
does it matter who is doing it? Unkind rude hateful behavior is not helpful, but it does serve to keep us from looking at what is important. here is ONE of many NON BINDING Paris agreement wont force anything.

I didn't see any "lynching photos" of Obama by Hollywood celebs or Comedy Channel people. As a matter of fact the mainstream media had a cartoon in all the big papers depicting Dr. Condie Rice as a slave mammy with grotesque features after she was appointed Secretary of State by President Bush. Racist democrats never apologized because they didn't have to. Kathi Gifford represents the angry incoherent unfunny comedy celebrities and the photo was the most horrific thing most people have ever seen. The left isn't used to apologizing and the longer they keep this issue going the longer democrats will remain the laughing stock.

Forum List

Back