I demand an apology

I myself am somewhat of a hillbilly. I never really felt any shame about it until the early nineties or so. It seemed to me that my brethren were trying to not be such neanderthals. Then Jeff Foxworthy came along. No one laughed harder at his ridicule than southerners. It seemed they took his redneck jokes as permission to be stereotypical backwoods dumbasses. After everyone gave up on trying to better themselves and gain a little sophistication I quit identifying with them. Redneck culture is an embarrassment to Western civilization. Crawl out of the cage you built for yourself and start acting like you have some sense.
I have lots of Wisconsin rednecks as in-laws they're so cool!

View attachment 637256

After the last election it appears conservatism is now a minority and rednecks are even more of a minority.

Therefore I demand an formal apology and reparations from all the progressives and government who have been degrading and abusive to my culture with silicon valley's and the governments approval.

There'll be a party with hors devees of mountain oysters, head cheese on little crackers, and pickled quail eggs on tooth picks, before an elegant meal of liver and onions, pig snout, cornbread, collard greens, corn on the cob, Mulligan stew, and sweet potato pie, when ya' all do this thing and do remember this is formal so wear your cowboy boots and hat.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Ok…I apologize…

I demand that all leftist kiss my ass. ;)
32075955-22EC-4E83-A473-10628266E900.jpeg

Maybe "rednecks" are a diverse species.
The ones we have down here on the panhandle are barely housebroken. Lived amongst them for years and It's amazing just how allergic to sophistication they are. Our arrest reports are public record and there exists a cottage industry on the internet to repost the most ridiculous ones.

View attachment 637256

After the last election it appears conservatism is now a minority and rednecks are even more of a minority.

Therefore I demand an formal apology and reparations from all the progressives and government who have been degrading and abusive to my culture with silicon valley's and the governments approval.

There'll be a party with hors devees of mountain oysters, head cheese on little crackers, and pickled quail eggs on tooth picks, before an elegant meal of liver and onions, pig snout, cornbread, collard greens, corn on the cob, Mulligan stew, and sweet potato pie, when ya' all do this thing and do remember this is formal so wear your cowboy boots and hat.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

I am sorry that I am smarter than rightwinger

The ones we have down here on the panhandle are barely housebroken. Lived amongst them for years and It's amazing just how allergic to sophistication they are. Our arrest reports are public record and there exists a cottage industry on the internet to repost the most ridiculous ones.
The point you keep missing is that "rednecks" like every other large group of people are not some borg-like collective. They are a large group of individuals with individual characteristics. Not unlike Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back