"I can’t use it?" White South Carolina cop suspended for repeating the n-word on camera

If you guys feel so strongly about using that word, then I urge you to use it when you're at work. In any context. And go ahead and use it on your social media as well.

See what happens.

Does that same rule apply to blacks that call white people "crackers" or "niggas"????? Should they be doxxed and reported?

I'm a Caucasian, just like you. I would have no problem with someone else referring to a trifling POS like you as a 'cracker'. In some cases, slurs are earned, and after an objective evaluation of actions over time, deserved. Your hyper partisan winger commentary usually consists of bigoted, xenophobic nonsense that doesn't exactly put people with our level of melanin in our skin in a good light.

So, go play in traffic, cracker. :113:
So, my postings piss you off? Must be because they hit the mark and are "spot on". The musings of leftard commies don't "anger" me and even if they had the ability to anger me? I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of believing that they did. I know what I know and extremely confident as it pertains to the knowledge I have doggedly sought. Those of your ilk have nothing but the race card to play. The irony is that your alleged "big tent" doesn't include those of color that are not on board with the marxist agenda and wish to vacate the leftard plantation and those of your ilk have all kinds of slurs and derogatory remarks about them.

I don't see color, I see people and what they stand for is of the utmost of importance to me. I can't think of a single scenario as to where I would ever wish to curry favor with a disgusting sack of shit such as yourself. You are one of the bottom feeders that are totally clueless as to what we as a nation are facing.

Wow, Dale, you scored SIX COLORFUL ADJECTIVES with the Weed in a single sentence! You must have really stepped on his dick with the truth.
Getting on the nerves of Tumbles is like shooting fish in a barrel....exceedingly easy.

Why didnt you post the video? The cop is right. If the cop is being honest. The cop claims an African called HIM "Amish". Of course he can say, "you called me Amish!"

Its hilarious how these Africans act so offended over a word they use all the time.

And that's why you guys cry about being called white.

freedom of speech? FREEDOM OF SPEECH?

While the Bill of Rights allows for the Freedom of Speech, as we know, it is not absolute. If you make comments that reflect negatively upon the company or organization you work for, said company or organization, is within their right to terminate your employment. Many an employee in this social media age, has lost his or her employment, for making negative comments either about their company, or for saying something that the company finds socially offensive.
However, once you are no longer employed with a particular company or organization, you are free to cast aspersions on the company or organization; just be careful about defamation. You could end up in a defendant in a lawsuit.

Why do whites on the right have a problem with not using this word?

The late night lesson tonight is:

The N Word Is Not To Be Used By Whites

"What white people have to do is try and find out in their own hearts why it was necessary to have a ‘nig-ger’ in the first place, because I’m not a nig-ger, I’m a man. But if you think I’m a nig-ger, it means you need him. The question you’ve got to ask yourself, is, if you invented him, you the white people invented him, then you’ve got to find out why. And the future of the country depends on that, whether or not it is able to ask that question.”

James Baldwin

I don’t know what has entered the minds of some white Americans. For some reason they have given themselves permission to believe they have the right to use the n word. The rationale for this is, “listen to the rappers, you guys use the word among yourselves so it apparently won’t offend you when whites do it.” Let me say to whites that at one time the opinion was that the moon was made of cheese. Certainly you have freedom of speech and you CAN hold that conversation with a black and use the word at your leisure. But if you are white and you desire so much to use this word to describe us, it’s best you reserve it’s use for conversations only among whites.

Why do whites think they have this right? Everything has a history and so does the n word. The purposeful way a part of the white culture chooses to forget and even deny history is sickening. For those who are white and think it is just a harmless and endearing word when whites use it, let us do a small review of the history and usage of the n word by whites in America. After all, if there has ever been a time where whites used the word and it meant something complimentary, I really need to know. Because in all my years of living I have yet to hear that example.

“There is a direct and strong link between the word ****** and anti-black caricatures. Although ****** has been used to refer to any person of known African ancestry.2 it is usually directed against blacks who supposedly have certain negative characteristics. The Coon caricature, for example, portrays black men as lazy, ignorant, and obsessively self-indulgent; these are also traits historically represented by the word ******. The Brute caricature depicts black men as angry, physically strong, animalistic, and prone to wanton violence. This depiction is also implied in the word ******. The Tom and Mammy caricatures are often portrayed as kind, loving "friends" of whites. They are also presented as intellectually childlike, physically unattractive, and neglectful of their biological families. These latter traits have been associated with blacks, generally, and are implied in the word ******. The word ****** was a shorthand way of saying that blacks possessed the moral, intellectual, social, and physical characteristics of the Coon, Brute, Tom, Mammy, and other racial caricatures.”

Dr. David Pilgrim and Dr. Phillip Middleton, “****** and Caricature”

At no time in the history of this nation has the word ****** as used by whites ever implied anything positive. It is one of the most derogatory descriptors of a human that has ever been created. I’m not going to attempt a long dissertation about the etymology of the word. Many before me have done that. I want people to look at the word as it has been used in American race relations between whites and blacks in order for whites to understand why it is unwise for them to use the word in a conversation with a black individual.

“That’s the question have got to ask yourself — the white population has got to ask itself — north and south, because it’s one country for a Negro. There’s no difference between the north and south. There’s just a difference in the way they castrate you, but the fact of the castration is the American fact. If I’m not a ****** here and you, the white people invented him, they you’ve got to find out why. And the future of the country depends on that. Whether or not it’s able to ask that question.”

James Baldwin

Historically the N word has been used by whites to describe blacks as lazy, dumb, uneducated, worthless, scum, less than human and parasites. It has stood for nothing coming out of the mouth of whites but insults and to denigrate black people. For over 240 years this has been the primary use of the word by whites.

“I know this and everyone who’s ever tried to live knows this. What you say about anybody else reveals you … I’m not describing you when I talk about you, I’m describing me. Now here in this country there something called a ******. We have invented the ******. I didn’t invent him. White people invented him. I’ve always know since that time that I was 17 years old that what you are describing was not me and what you were afraid of was not me. It has to be something else … I’ve always know that I’m not a ******. But if it’s true that your invention reveals you, then who is the ******? … You still think, I gather that the ****** is necessary. Well, he’s unnecessary to me, so he must be necessary to you. I’m going to give you your problem back: You’re the ******, baby, it isn’t me.”

James Baldwin

Whites invented the word. And the word meant nothing funny or positive. Why did whites invent this word? Was it because they were the ones who felt inferior so they had to make up a fictitious term? Was it because whites were so insecure about themselves they had to make up a word to have a reason to look down on people in order to lift themselves up? And why do whites want so badly to keep using the word now? Do they have such low self esteem they must still rely on a fake word about a made up non existent being in order to feel good about themselves? I don’t know the answer and don’t give a damn what the answer could be. The N word is not to be used by whites.

“If black people call each other N-words in the company of a white guy, then logically they have forfeited any right to be offended if the white guy also calls them N-words. Of course many will be offended because few people are logical when it comes to racial issues.”

Anonymous white internet forum poster

Funny how whites say stuff like this. We don't feel like we have the right to call whites micks, degos, wops, guineas, limeys, kikes and pollacks just because we hear them doing it. But it seems there are whites who seem to struggle with this so I’ll say this again: “The n word is not to be used by whites.” If you are white and hear blacks saying it to each other, feel free to break that rule, but then also feel free to accept the consequences that come with your decision.

This is all I am going to write on this matter. ****** is not just a word. Not to blacks. In this case, that’s the only opinion that matters. I don’t give a damn what any of you stormfront troopers think about me saying this; the n word is not to be used by whites.

Here endeth the lesson.

"What white people have to do is try and find out in their own hearts why it was necessary to have a ‘nig-ger’ in the first place, because I’m not a nig-ger, I’m a man. But if you think I’m a nig-ger, it means you need him. The question you’ve got to ask yourself, is, if you invented him, you the white people invented him, then you’ve got to find out why. And the future of the country depends on that, whether or not it is able to ask that question.”

James Baldwin

I don’t know what has entered the minds of some white Americans. For some reason they have given themselves permission to believe they have the right to use the n word. The rationale for this is, “listen to the rappers, you guys use the word among yourselves so it apparently won’t offend you when whites do it.” Let me say to whites that at one time the opinion was that the moon was made of cheese. Certainly you have freedom of speech and you CAN hold that conversation with a black and use the word at your leisure. But if you are white and you desire so much to use this word to describe us, it’s best you reserve it’s use for conversations only among whites.

Why do whites think they have this right? Everything has a history and so does the n word. The purposeful way a part of the white culture chooses to forget and even deny history is sickening. For those who are white and think it is just a harmless and endearing word when whites use it, let us do a small review of the history and usage of the n word by whites in America. After all, if there has ever been a time where whites used the word and it meant something complimentary, I really need to know. Because in all my years of living I have yet to hear that example.

“There is a direct and strong link between the word ****** and anti-black caricatures. Although ****** has been used to refer to any person of known African ancestry.2 it is usually directed against blacks who supposedly have certain negative characteristics. The Coon caricature, for example, portrays black men as lazy, ignorant, and obsessively self-indulgent; these are also traits historically represented by the word ******. The Brute caricature depicts black men as angry, physically strong, animalistic, and prone to wanton violence. This depiction is also implied in the word ******. The Tom and Mammy caricatures are often portrayed as kind, loving "friends" of whites. They are also presented as intellectually childlike, physically unattractive, and neglectful of their biological families. These latter traits have been associated with blacks, generally, and are implied in the word ******. The word ****** was a shorthand way of saying that blacks possessed the moral, intellectual, social, and physical characteristics of the Coon, Brute, Tom, Mammy, and other racial caricatures.”

At no time in the history of this nation has the word ****** as used by whites ever implied anything positive. It is one of the most derogatory descriptors of a human that has ever been created. I’m not going to attempt a long dissertation about the etymology of the word. Many before me have done that. I want people to look at the word as it has been used in American race relations between whites and blacks in order for whites to understand why it is unwise for them to use the word in a conversation with a black individual.

“That’s the question have got to ask yourself — the white population has got to ask itself — north and south, because it’s one country for a Negro. There’s no difference between the north and south. There’s just a difference in the way they castrate you, but the fact of the castration is the American fact. If I’m not a ****** here and you, the white people invented him, they you’ve got to find out why. And the future of the country depends on that. Whether or not it’s able to ask that question.”

James Baldwin

Historically the N word has been used by whites to describe blacks as lazy, dumb, uneducated, worthless, scum, less than human and parasites. It has stood for nothing coming out of the mouth of whites but insults and to denigrate black people. For over 240 years this has been the primary use of the word by whites.

“I know this and everyone who’s ever tried to live knows this. What you say about anybody else reveals you … I’m not describing you when I talk about you, I’m describing me. Now here in this country there something called a ******. We have invented the ******. I didn’t invent him. White people invented him. I’ve always know since that time that I was 17 years old that what you are describing was not me and what you were afraid of was not me. It has to be something else … I’ve always know that I’m not a ******. But if it’s true that your invention reveals you, then who is the ******? … You still think, I gather that the ****** is necessary. Well, he’s unnecessary to me, so he must be necessary to you. I’m going to give you your problem back: You’re the ******, baby, it isn’t me.”

James Baldwin

Whites invented the word. And the word meant nothing funny or positive. Why did whites invent this word? Was it because they were the ones who felt inferior so they had to make up a fictitious term? Was it because whites were so insecure about themselves they had to make up a word to have a reason to look down on people in order to lift themselves up? And why do whites want so badly to keep using the word now? Do they have such low self esteem they must still rely on a fake word about a made up non existent being in order to feel good about themselves? I don’t know the answer and don’t give a damn what the answer could be. The N word is not to be used by whites.

“If black people call each other N-words in the company of a white guy, then logically they have forfeited any right to be offended if the white guy also calls them N-words. Of course many will be offended because few people are logical when it comes to racial issues.”

Funny how whites say stuff like this. We don't feel like we have the right to call whites micks, degos, wops, guineas, limeys, kikes and pollacks just because we hear them doing it. But it seems there are whites who seem to struggle with this so I’ll say this again: “The n word is not to be used by whites.” If you are white and hear blacks saying it to each other, feel free to break that rule, but then also feel free to accept the consequences that come with your decision.

This is all I am going to write on this matter. ****** is not just a word. Not to blacks. In this case, that’s the only opinion that matters. I don’t give a damn what any of you stormfront troopers think about me saying this; the n word is not to be used by whites.

Here endeth the lesson.
So, is it acceptable for blacks to use racial slurs like "cracker" and "peckerwood"without repercussions or a response in kind if racists such as yourself want to go that route? Are those such as yourself immune from scrutiny?

James Baldwin

James Baldwin

James Baldwin

Here endeth the lesson.
So, is it acceptable for blacks to use racial slurs like "cracker" and "peckerwood"without repercussions or a response in kind if racists such as yourself want to go that route? Are those such as yourself immune from scrutiny?
No it isn't and we aren't asking why we can't use those words all the fucking time. I am not the racist around here and most of the time when somebody black uses such language it's in response to a racial slur used by a racist such as yourself.

James Baldwin

James Baldwin

James Baldwin

Here endeth the lesson.
No it isn't and we aren't asking why we can't use those words all the fucking time. I am not the racist around here and most of the time when somebody black uses such language it's in response to a racial slur used by a racist such as yourself.
I have never used that slur, ya racist asswipe. Why even lie about it?

Funny how you won't call someone that while you are by yourself, but when you have 3 or 4 buddies with you a lot of courage comes to the forefront.
Call someone what? What did I say I'd call someone when I have 3-4 of my "buddies" with me? Please link the post where I said that. Didn't I just say that names are just words and only hurt those with thin skins when the name gets too close to the truth? So, are you confirming that you are another thin-skinned pussy?

Funny listening to internet tough guys, again most of you are tough when you have 3 or 4 of your buddies with you against ONE man.
Who said I'm an internet tough guy? Did I say that? Real tough guys don't go around calling themselves "Super Bad Brutha."
  • You deflected from my question about what.
  • You deflected from my question about 3-4 buddies.
  • You deflected from copying a link to anything you claimed I said.
  • You deflected from my actual question about the power of words.
  • You deflected from my question about thin skins.
No one needs to even be an /internet/ tough guy much less a real one to deal with the likes of you. You were whooped even before this conversation started. All one needs is a question and a delete key to beat you.
Funny how you won't call someone that while you are by yourself, but when you have 3 or 4 buddies with you a lot of courage comes to the forefront.
Call someone what? What did I say I'd call someone when I have 3-4 of my "buddies" with me? Please link the post where I said that. Didn't I just say that names are just words and only hurt those with thin skins when the name gets too close to the truth? So, are you confirming that you are another thin-skinned pussy?

Funny listening to internet tough guys, again most of you are tough when you have 3 or 4 of your buddies with you against ONE man.
Like a BLM mob.

I haven't seen any BLM mobs going out and beating, torturing and lynching folks.
Change the channel.
They’ve burned cities. They targeted and assassinated police.
You’re another phony.

The phony is clowns like you. What cities have they burned down? They haven't targeted and assassinated police. Just more right wing propaganda as usual.
Police in Dallas and NY assassinated by BLM.

So what evidence proves that these men were acting in behalf of BLM.
Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Kenosha, etc.
You must be a disciple of Baghdad Bob.

Wow so small areas in those cities, but let you Trump Humpers tell it you would think ALL of America was burning to the ground.
Can't quite make out what muddled, obscure point you're trying to make there, Superbadbreath!

Did you write that one yourself, you wouldn't know a point if it hit you in the ass.

If you guys feel so strongly about using that word, then I urge you to use it when you're at work. In any context. And go ahead and use it on your social media as well.

See what happens.
If someone called me that word at work, i would report it to HR and i would say "that guy called me a n*gger". I guarantee i wont get fired.

Make sure you tell all of your coworkers too. And repeat it a few times.

Let us know how that goes for you.
Why exactly are you trying to get me to say offensive things? Why would i want to in the first place? If someone called me that i would tell HR, otherwise im not running around dropping N bombs.

Why are you getting all weird with this line of questioning? Youre doing that nutty lefty thing right now.

You volunteered yourself in that scenario. I’m just adding to it.

This police officer didn’t say the n-word to his HR department. He went around dropping n bombs in front of a bunch of people.

If you think it’s dumb to drop n bombs in front of a bunch of people, then I agree. Just like it was dumb for this officer to do that.
His scenario isnt much different from mine. Why dont you focus your anger on the guy who actually used the N word as an insult, instead of demonizing the man who merely repeated what he was called?

Does anyone still say "Cracker" anymore? It's like "Honky"

To the point, um, yes, those slurs do not have a 400 year system of racial oppression backing them up.

(Oh, wait. Dale thinks all the Slaves were Crisis Actors!)

See what happens.
If someone called me that word at work, i would report it to HR and i would say "that guy called me a n*gger". I guarantee i wont get fired.

Why exactly are you trying to get me to say offensive things? Why would i want to in the first place? If someone called me that i would tell HR, otherwise im not running around dropping N bombs.

Why are you getting all weird with this line of questioning? Youre doing that nutty lefty thing right now.

This police officer didn’t say the n-word to his HR department. He went around dropping n bombs in front of a bunch of people.

If you think it’s dumb to drop n bombs in front of a bunch of people, then I agree. Just like it was dumb for this officer to do that.
His scenario isnt much different from mine. Why dont you focus your anger on the guy who actually used the N word as an insult, instead of demonizing the man who merely repeated what he was called?

He repeatedly said that word in front of a bunch of people. If you want to replicate the situation, then do the same. That’s the scenario. Go do that too if you don’t think it’s a big deal. Or admit that the officer shouldn’t have done that.

Which is it?

If you’re arguing that he was just REPEATING what anyone else said, then again, I encourage you to try doing the same. Go stand in front of a bunch of people and REPEAT the word that someone else used against you. It’s no big deal right? Let us know how that goes for you.

See what happens.

Does that same rule apply to blacks that call white people "crackers" or "niggas"????? Should they be doxxed and reported?

Ask your HR department after you try it at your job. Let us know what they tell you.

Why are you ducking my question? Don't be a gutless coward.....there are already so many on the leftist side.

I don't mind if racial statements are reported to their employer. There's my answer.

If you don't like it, then I urge you to try using the n-word in public. Make a stand. Be a patriot. Are you afraid of being politically incorrect? Are you afraid of offending libtards? It's easy for you to complain here on an anonymous message board. Don't be a gutless coward. Stand by your convictions and use that word at your job.
I don't have to stoop to such juvenile tactics like referring to someone's skin tint when the need arises for me to give a well-deserved verbal beat-down applied with impeccable timing. I asked YOU if a black person used a racial slur towards a white person out of anger, if they should be reported as well as doxxed?

I answered.

Now go ask your coworkers the same question. Seems like you’re too afraid to bring this topic up in real life but you have no problem asking me when you get to hide in this anonymous message board.

I have no problem with that. I have black folks that I work with I have no apprehensions at all about asking them if racist terms from either groups deserve the same scrutiny and same consequences. Why do you think that I would wring my hands over asking that? My co-workers that are black are cool and we have an excellent rapport. We respect each other and genuinely like each other.

I will let you know the outcome of the poll I take.

You do that.

See what happens.

He repeatedly said that word in front of a bunch of people. If you want to replicate the situation, then do the same. That’s the scenario. Go do that too if you don’t think it’s a big deal. Or admit that the officer shouldn’t have done that.

Which is it?

If you’re arguing that he was just REPEATING what anyone else said, then again, I encourage you to try doing the same. Go stand in front of a bunch of people and REPEAT the word that someone else used against you. It’s no big deal right? Let us know how that goes for you.
Yeah, he was mad (understandably) about him using that word as a pejorative, so he let everyone know what the guy said. Repeating someones insult against you is not a crime.

Who said I'm an internet tough guy? Did I say that? Real tough guys don't go around calling themselves "Super Bad Brutha."
  • You deflected from my question about what.
  • You deflected from my question about 3-4 buddies.
  • You deflected from copying a link to anything you claimed I said.
  • You deflected from my actual question about the power of words.
  • You deflected from my question about thin skins.
No one needs to even be an /internet/ tough guy much less a real one to deal with the likes of you. You were whooped even before this conversation started. All one needs is a question and a delete key to beat you.

Like a BLM mob.

I haven't seen any BLM mobs going out and beating, torturing and lynching folks.
Change the channel.
They’ve burned cities. They targeted and assassinated police.
You’re another phony.

The phony is clowns like you. What cities have they burned down? They haven't targeted and assassinated police. Just more right wing propaganda as usual.
Police in Dallas and NY assassinated by BLM.

So what evidence proves that these men were acting in behalf of BLM.
Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Kenosha, etc.
You must be a disciple of Baghdad Bob.

Wow so small areas in those cities, but let you Trump Humpers tell it you would think ALL of America was burning to the ground.
Can't quite make out what muddled, obscure point you're trying to make there, Superbadbreath!

Did you write that one yourself, you wouldn't know a point if it hit you in the ass.
Yes, I can feel your cold nose.

See what happens.

Which is it?

Yeah, he was mad (understandably) about him using that word as a pejorative, so he let everyone know what the guy said. Repeating someones insult against you is not a crime.

Do you think anyone claimed that it’s a crime?

I certainly didn’t suggest that.

See what happens.

Which is it?

Oh, we are being ultra literal now? What a boring debate tactic.

See what happens.

Which is it?

Then I’m not clear on the point you’re trying to make.

Go ahead and try to summarize your argument if you like.

See what happens.

Which is it?

There is nothing wrong with calling someone out who uses racial slurs to insult you. Is that clear enough?

See what happens.

Which is it?

There is nothing wrong with calling someone out who uses racial slurs to insult you. Is that clear enough?

That’s clear and I agree.

Excellent.

Forum List

Back