"I can’t use it?" White South Carolina cop suspended for repeating the n-word on camera

if you can say white/Karen/redneck/etc, you should also be able to say and use ******
woooohoooo--can't use it on USMB!! USMB is not fair--that's nazi crap
USMB proves to be like the nazis

Apparently a cop can get into more trouble faster by repeating a common slang word used freely between blacks than he can actually shooting and killing an unarmed citizen, just because they say it offends them.

Anyone interested in what offends me?

Obviously, what offends Blacks counts for a WHOLE LOT more than what offends anyone else, yet they keep telling us how unfairly they are treated.

I never knew it was possible to get special rights and privileges yet still somehow be treated unfairly.

Is that why whites have never been treated unfairly, because of the special rights and privileges.

I must be a freak case then. I've been treated unfairly about one million times-- -- lied to, cheated, discriminated against: by the government, employers, companies, and individuals.

Almost no one ever cares.
I've been UNFAIRLY stopped/etc by cops at least FOUR times

How many times have you been harassed, beaten or shot?
.....AND you have special rights on USMB--you can call us redneck/white trash/etc, but we can't call you the N word
...I've been harassed by blacks who tried to fight me = they are RACIST

I encourage you to speak out about that publically.

State that you want to use the n-word in real life.
babble shit from you---WE KNOW blacks are violent idiots !! we told you that already--and you support that = idiot

Say that in public. Go for it.
..you think I'm afraid of doing that? for one, when I'm CC, I'd like to see some jackass try something

Well the next black man you see walk up call him the Nword. Just make sure your pistol is in your hand when you do it.
ok Babble Man......I better make sure a cop is not there--or he'll arrest me

if you can say white/Karen/redneck/etc, you should also be able to say and use ******

Apparently a cop can get into more trouble faster by repeating a common slang word used freely between blacks than he can actually shooting and killing an unarmed citizen, just because they say it offends them.

Obviously, what offends Blacks counts for a WHOLE LOT more than what offends anyone else, yet they keep telling us how unfairly they are treated.

I never knew it was possible to get special rights and privileges yet still somehow be treated unfairly.

Is that why whites have never been treated unfairly, because of the special rights and privileges.

I must be a freak case then. I've been treated unfairly about one million times-- -- lied to, cheated, discriminated against: by the government, employers, companies, and individuals.

.....AND you have special rights on USMB--you can call us redneck/white trash/etc, but we can't call you the N word

babble shit from you---WE KNOW blacks are violent idiots !! we told you that already--and you support that = idiot

..you think I'm afraid of doing that? for one, when I'm CC, I'd like to see some jackass try something

Well the next black man you see walk up call him the Nword. Just make sure your pistol is in your hand when you do it.

If you say so Internet Tough Guy, you might hope to have a paramedic there instead.

If you say so Internet Tough Guy, you might hope to have a paramedic there instead.
keep babbling crap -----how much more can you babble, Mr Rough Guy ?

you people sound like 8 year olds

you people sound like 8 year olds

You folks are the ones who come on an anonymous forum and talk that Billy bad ass bs.

Funny how you won't call someone that while you are by yourself, but when you have 3 or 4 buddies with you a lot of courage comes to the forefront.
Call someone what? What did I say I'd call someone when I have 3-4 of my "buddies" with me? Please link the post where I said that. Didn't I just say that names are just words and only hurt those with thin skins when the name gets too close to the truth? So, are you confirming that you are another thin-skinned pussy?

Funny listening to internet tough guys, again most of you are tough when you have 3 or 4 of your buddies with you against ONE man.
Who said I'm an internet tough guy? Did I say that? Real tough guys don't go around calling themselves "Super Bad Brutha."
  • You deflected from my question about what.
  • You deflected from my question about 3-4 buddies.
  • You deflected from copying a link to anything you claimed I said.
  • You deflected from my actual question about the power of words.
  • You deflected from my question about thin skins.
No one needs to even be an /internet/ tough guy much less a real one to deal with the likes of you. You were whooped even before this conversation started. All one needs is a question and a delete key to beat you.

This video will be played in court every time this officer has to testify against a black man. His career is over.

Funny how you won't call someone that while you are by yourself, but when you have 3 or 4 buddies with you a lot of courage comes to the forefront.
Call someone what? What did I say I'd call someone when I have 3-4 of my "buddies" with me? Please link the post where I said that. Didn't I just say that names are just words and only hurt those with thin skins when the name gets too close to the truth? So, are you confirming that you are another thin-skinned pussy?

Funny listening to internet tough guys, again most of you are tough when you have 3 or 4 of your buddies with you against ONE man.
Like a BLM mob.

I haven't seen any BLM mobs going out and beating, torturing and lynching folks.
Change the channel.
They’ve burned cities. They targeted and assassinated police.
You’re another phony.

The phony is clowns like you. What cities have they burned down? They haven't targeted and assassinated police. Just more right wing propaganda as usual.
Police in Dallas and NY assassinated by BLM.
Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Kenosha, etc.
You must be a disciple of Baghdad Bob.

Who said I'm an internet tough guy? Did I say that? Real tough guys don't go around calling themselves "Super Bad Brutha."
No one needs to even be an /internet/ tough guy much less a real one to deal with the likes of you. You were whooped even before this conversation started. All one needs is a question and a delete key to beat you.

Like a BLM mob.

I haven't seen any BLM mobs going out and beating, torturing and lynching folks.
Change the channel.
You’re another phony.

The phony is clowns like you. What cities have they burned down? They haven't targeted and assassinated police. Just more right wing propaganda as usual.

So what evidence proves that these men were acting in behalf of BLM.

Wow so small areas in those cities, but let you Trump Humpers tell it you would think ALL of America was burning to the ground.

Like a BLM mob.

Change the channel.
You’re another phony.

So what evidence proves that these men were acting in behalf of BLM.

Wow so small areas in those cities, but let you Trump Humpers tell it you would think ALL of America was burning to the ground.
Can't quite make out what muddled, obscure point you're trying to make there, Superbadbreath!

If you guys feel so strongly about using that word, then I urge you to use it when you're at work. In any context. And go ahead and use it on your social media as well.

See what happens.
If someone called me that word at work, i would report it to HR and i would say "that guy called me a n*gger". I guarantee i wont get fired.

If you guys feel so strongly about using that word, then I urge you to use it when you're at work. In any context. And go ahead and use it on your social media as well.

See what happens.
If someone called me that word at work, i would report it to HR and i would say "that guy called me a n*gger". I guarantee i wont get fired.

Make sure you tell all of your coworkers too. And repeat it a few times.

Let us know how that goes for you.

See what happens.

Why exactly are you trying to get me to say offensive things? Why would i want to in the first place? If someone called me that i would tell HR, otherwise im not running around dropping N bombs.

Why are you getting all weird with this line of questioning? Youre doing that nutty lefty thing right now.

See what happens.

Why exactly are you trying to get me to say offensive things? Why would i want to in the first place? If someone called me that i would tell HR, otherwise im not running around dropping N bombs.

Why are you getting all weird with this line of questioning? Youre doing that nutty lefty thing right now.

You volunteered yourself in that scenario. I’m just adding to it.

This police officer didn’t say the n-word to his HR department. He went around dropping n bombs in front of a bunch of people.

If you think it’s dumb to drop n bombs in front of a bunch of people, then I agree. Just like it was dumb for this officer to do that.

See what happens.

Does that same rule apply to blacks that call white people "crackers" or "niggas"????? Should they be doxxed and reported?

I'm a Caucasian, just like you. I would have no problem with someone else referring to a trifling POS like you as a 'cracker'. In some cases, slurs are earned, and after an objective evaluation of actions over time, deserved. Your hyper partisan winger commentary usually consists of bigoted, xenophobic nonsense that doesn't exactly put people with our level of melanin in our skin in a good light.

So, go play in traffic, cracker. :113:

See what happens.

Does that same rule apply to blacks that call white people "crackers" or "niggas"????? Should they be doxxed and reported?

I'm a Caucasian, just like you. I would have no problem with someone else referring to a trifling POS like you as a 'cracker'. In some cases, slurs are earned, and after an objective evaluation of actions over time, deserved. Your hyper partisan winger commentary usually consists of bigoted, xenophobic nonsense that doesn't exactly put people with our level of melanin in our skin in a good light.

So, my postings piss you off? Must be because they hit the mark and are "spot on". The musings of leftard commies don't "anger" me and even if they had the ability to anger me? I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of believing that they did. I know what I know and extremely confident as it pertains to the knowledge I have doggedly sought. Those of your ilk have nothing but the race card to play. The irony is that your alleged "big tent" doesn't include those of color that are not on board with the marxist agenda and wish to vacate the leftard plantation and those of your ilk have all kinds of slurs and derogatory remarks about them.

I don't see color, I see people and what they stand for is of the utmost of importance to me. I can't think of a single scenario as to where I would ever wish to curry favor with a disgusting sack of shit such as yourself. You are one of the bottom feeders that are totally clueless as to what we as a nation are facing.

See what happens.

So, my postings piss you off? Must be because they hit the mark and are "spot on". The musings of leftard commies don't "anger" me and even if they had the ability to anger me? I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of believing that they did. I know what I know and extremely confident as it pertains to the knowledge I have doggedly sought. Those of your ilk have nothing but the race card to play. The irony is that your alleged "big tent" doesn't include those of color that are not on board with the marxist agenda and wish to vacate the leftard plantation and those of your ilk have all kinds of slurs and derogatory remarks about them.

I don't see color, I see people and what they stand for is of the utmost of importance to me. I can't think of a single scenario as to where I would ever wish to curry favor with a disgusting sack of shit such as yourself. You are one of the bottom feeders that are totally clueless as to what we as a nation are facing.

Wow, Dale, you scored SIX COLORFUL ADJECTIVES with the Weed in a single sentence! You must have really stepped on his dick with the truth.

See what happens.

Ask your HR department after you try it at your job. Let us know what they tell you.

Why are you ducking my question? Don't be a gutless coward.....there are already so many on the leftist side.

I don't mind if racial statements are reported to their employer. There's my answer.

If you don't like it, then I urge you to try using the n-word in public. Make a stand. Be a patriot. Are you afraid of being politically incorrect? Are you afraid of offending libtards? It's easy for you to complain here on an anonymous message board. Don't be a gutless coward. Stand by your convictions and use that word at your job.
I don't have to stoop to such juvenile tactics like referring to someone's skin tint when the need arises for me to give a well-deserved verbal beat-down applied with impeccable timing. I asked YOU if a black person used a racial slur towards a white person out of anger, if they should be reported as well as doxxed?

I answered.

Now go ask your coworkers the same question. Seems like you’re too afraid to bring this topic up in real life but you have no problem asking me when you get to hide in this anonymous message board.

I have no problem with that. I have black folks that I work with I have no apprehensions at all about asking them if racist terms from either groups deserve the same scrutiny and same consequences. Why do you think that I would wring my hands over asking that? My co-workers that are black are cool and we have an excellent rapport. We respect each other and genuinely like each other.

I will let you know the outcome of the poll I take.

Forum List

Back