I can prove there was Benghazi stand down order.

Slice The Great

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2015
Ask me to prove, by a preponderance of the evidence, that the CIA Chief of Base at the CIA Annex in Benghazi stood down (terminated, cancelled, called off, abandoned, scraped, dropped, axed, scrubbed or nixed) a rescue mission to assist the diplomatic mission, when it was under attack.

The allegation is based on one statement allegedly made by the Chief of Base to John "Tig" Tiegen, a member of the rescue team that went to the diplomatic mission. The Chief denies he made the statement and two witness back him him.

Tiegen's own account of the incident proves he's not telling the truth.

Sure you can and how do you like the swampland on Mars you invested so heavily in?

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ average Right Winger] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 [or liberal schemes] are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."

The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

"Here’s a recipe for instilling doubt: insert quotation marks around words such as ‘evidence’ or ‘experts’. Add some paid critics of the accepted evidence. Celebrate their courage. Capitalise upon the intrinsic ambiguity of epidemiological research. Propel healthy skepticism towards propaganda. Stir. Season. Without providing truth, you have coerced the other side to question theirs." Why is the brain prone to florid forms of confabulation? | Aeon Ideas

how many Republican lead investigations into 'Benghazi' have there been already; six, seven, eight?

I f***ing lost count.

How many indictments so far? ZERO

F***ing next, please.

Sure you can and how do you like the swampland on Mars you invested so heavily in?

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ average Right Winger] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 [or liberal schemes] are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."

"Here’s a recipe for instilling doubt: insert quotation marks around words such as ‘evidence’ or ‘experts’. Add some paid critics of the accepted evidence. Celebrate their courage. Capitalise upon the intrinsic ambiguity of epidemiological research. Propel healthy skepticism towards propaganda. Stir. Season. Without providing truth, you have coerced the other side to question theirs." Why is the brain prone to florid forms of confabulation? | Aeon Ideas
You seriously need to be brought back to the crazy house you escaped from.

Ask me to prove, by a preponderance of the evidence, that the CIA Chief of Base at the CIA Annex in Benghazi stood down (terminated, cancelled, called off, abandoned, scraped, dropped, axed, scrubbed or nixed) a rescue mission to assist the diplomatic mission, when it was under attack.

The allegation is based on one statement allegedly made by the Chief of Base to John "Tig" Tiegen, a member of the rescue team that went to the diplomatic mission. The Chief denies he made the statement and two witness back him him.

Folks..we have a Russian sock here

Tell me true: were you there with boots on the ground?

Obama threatened any reporter who dared to investigate his efforts to arm Jihadists through the Benghazi Embassy; what does that tell you?

Tell me true: were you there with boots on the ground?

Well we all know Benghazi was a State Department cluster fuck.

They had plenty of warning and did nothing.

The Brits and the Red Cross moved their people out of the area because of those warning and we should have done the same.

They had the 9-11 anniversary coming up.

Anyone with a working brain knows what happened.

Who gives a shit about Benghazi anymore but people who are obsessed with Hillary or want to deflect from Trump's stupidity and corruption..

BTW. Hillary thanks you for allowing her to live rent free in your head for all these years.

Who gives a shit about Benghazi anymore but people who are obsessed with Hillary or want to deflect from Trump's stupidity and corruption..

BTW. Hillary thanks you for allowing her to live rent free in your head for all these years.

Well the families of the Bengazi dead would disagree with you.

Oh and if you want to talk about stupidity and corruption you might talk with your hero Hitlery.

Oh and if you want to talk about stupidity and corruption you might talk with your hero Hitlery.
And how many hearing did the republicans hold? And how many thousands of hours were spent investing Benghazi? And how many millions of dollars were spent on Congressional investigations? And what did they find: ZERO.

And how many hearing did the republicans hold? And how many thousands of hours were spent investing Benghazi? And how many millions of dollars were spent on Congressional investigations? And what did they find: ZERO.
The hearings were a dog and pony show put on for the conservative base. They were never meant to expose what the US government was doing there.

Oh and you really think a Govt. investigation would find a Govt. agency at fault?? Silly you.

Boy are you stupid if you thought that.

I don't need an investigation to know who was at fault. Hitlery's State Department was at fault. Them and no one else.

Last edited:
oh brother

this idiot can prove something 11 Republican led investigations couldnt.

smell that ? another RW'r thats full of shit.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If I recall what I read correctly the Benghazi investigation was responsible for uncovering Hillary's private server. Otherwise in general I was not pleased by either side's respect for the victims.

Oh, you mean like the 24 hour news channels do?

Forum List

Back