I can prove there was Benghazi stand down order.

The only basis for the allegation that the Chief of Base at the CIA Annex in Benghazi called off the CIA rescue mission to the diplomatic mission, is a claim made by CIA Security Officer, John "Tig" Tiegen.

Tiegen claims the Chief told him, "stand down, you need to wait. You need to make a plan."

According to Tiegen, the Chief of Base, Deputy Chief of Base and the Security Team Leader where standing on the porch of the CIA Annex talking on their phones. (Gathering Intelligence and contacting the February 17 Martyrs Brigade for assistance. The Team Leader was especially interested in whether the Brigade could provide a machine gun truck) Tiegen left his position in his vehicle, approached his superior officers and offered them unsolicited tactical advice. Tiegen claims the Chief told him, "stand down, you need to wait. You need to make a plan."

The Chief adamantly denies he used the words, "stand down." The Deputy Chief and the Team leader told Congressional investigators they never heard the Chief use the words "stand down."

In the military "stand down" can mean three things. First, it is used by a superior to tell an inferior to "be quiet" or "shut up." Second, it is used to tell someone to "wait." Third, it is used by a commander to inform his men that a mission has been called off.

Even if the Chief actually said what Tiegen claims the Chief said, which is doubtful, it is clear from the context that the Chief was telling Tiegen either to "shut up" or perhaps to "wait." We know this because Tiegen claims the Chief next told him "you need to wait." If the Chief was scrubbing the mission, he would have said, "you're not going." The Chief didn't say he was calling off the rescue mission. Hesaid "you need to wait."

After telling Tiegen, "stand down, you need to wait." Tiegen claims the Chief told him, "you need to make a plan." Why would the Chief tell Tiegen "you need to make a plan", if he had just called off the mission?

The Chief was telling Tiegen to be quiet, and wait until they had a plan.

Yeah and from what I've read the CIA gave that ass hat Chief of Station a medal for Benghazi.

Good men died and that dipshit gets a medal??

Ask me to prove, by a preponderance of the evidence, that the CIA Chief of Base at the CIA Annex in Benghazi stood down (terminated, cancelled, called off, abandoned, scraped, dropped, axed, scrubbed or nixed) a rescue mission to assist the diplomatic mission, when it was under attack.

The allegation is based on one statement allegedly made by the Chief of Base to John "Tig" Tiegen, a member of the rescue team that went to the diplomatic mission. The Chief denies he made the statement and two witness back him him.

Tiegen's own account of the incident proves he's not telling the truth.

Tell me true: were you there with boots on the ground?

Ask me to prove, by a preponderance of the evidence, that the CIA Chief of Base at the CIA Annex in Benghazi stood down (terminated, cancelled, called off, abandoned, scraped, dropped, axed, scrubbed or nixed) a rescue mission to assist the diplomatic mission, when it was under attack.

The allegation is based on one statement allegedly made by the Chief of Base to John "Tig" Tiegen, a member of the rescue team that went to the diplomatic mission. The Chief denies he made the statement and two witness back him him.

I may have been there. But, if I was, I couldn't tell you.

Tiegen was there and we know, based on Tiegen's own account, that he claims the Chief said something that the Chief adamantly denies he said, and that two witnesses say they didn't hear.

However, even if the Chief did say what Tiegen says he did, it is clear that the Chief was not cancelling the mission. He was telling Tiegen to be quiet and wait until there was a plan for the rescue mission.

Obama threatened any reporter who dared to investigate his efforts to arm Jihadists through the Benghazi Embassy; what does that tell you?
If you have credible evidence Jihadists were being armed the Benghazi diplomatic mission, I would love to see it. Can you post links? Thanks, Frank.

You can prove they tried to cover it up and prove the order to stand down was given by the mere fact that they could have been there within an hour via drone, or a Fighter Jet, and secondly, Benghazi was being used as a weapons depot by Clinton and Obama to arm and fund terrorists in the Libyan Coup and Assassination of Qadaffi.

We found that out through her Illegal and Unsecured Server. She emailed classified email to Blumenthal telling him about The Weapons Depot and Coup so he could pull his investments out of the Libyan Oil fields, and it was that email Al Queda in Libya got their hands on and found out where Clinton and Obama's weapons stash was, and that is why Benghazi was attacked and Obama and Clinton made up a Fake Cover Story about some damn video.

Had The FBI and DOJ not been filled with The Partisan Political Vomit Obama and Clinton hurled in to that cesspool, Clinton is forbidden by law to run for political office and Bernie Sanders is the DNC nominee for POTUS.

Both Clinton and Obama should have faced a firing squad for what they did.

I may have been there. But, if I was, I couldn't tell you.

Tiegen was there and we know, based on Tiegen's own account, that he claims the Chief said something that the Chief adamantly denies he said, and that two witnesses say they didn't hear.

However, even if the Chief did say what Tiegen says he did, it is clear that the Chief was not cancelling the mission. He was telling Tiegen to be quiet and wait until there was a plan for the rescue mission.

Of course you could. Had you been there, you'd likely already have published a book and starred in a movie.

Well we all know Benghazi was a State Department cluster fuck.

They had plenty of warning and did nothing.

The Brits and the Red Cross moved their people out of the area because of those warning and we should have done the same.

They had the 9-11 anniversary coming up.

Anyone with a working brain knows what happened.

Keep in mind that what you believe was a cluster fuck, succeeded in saving the lives of 32 Americans.

Yeah and from what I've read the CIA gave that ass hat Chief of Station a medal for Benghazi.

Good men died and that dipshit gets a medal??
I have not heard that. Is it credibly sourced?

Its from the Daily Beast.

At a secret February ceremony at CIA headquarters in Langley, Va., the chief of the CIA’s base in Benghazi the night of the 9/11 anniversary attacks there was awarded one of the agency’s highest intelligence medals, according to U.S. military and intelligence officials

Exclusive: CIA Honored Benghazi Chief in Secret Ceremony

The Brits and the Red Cross moved their people out of the area because of those warning and we should have done the same.

Keep in mind that what you believe was a cluster fuck, succeeded in saving the lives of 32 Americans.

If they had pulled our people out of there like the Brits and the Red Cross did those thirty two people wouldn't have been there and wouldn't have needed to be rescued.

The State Department fucked up and four good men died.

Keep in mind, no one made Ambassador Stevens keep the temporary mission in Benghazi. It was there because, despite the fact that Benghazi was a dangerous place, the Ambassador wanted it there. He believed he had important work to do there helping stand up a democracy in Libya.

The fake stand down order was alleged to have come from Obama.

It's a hoax.

Just like the hoax that Obama watched the attack "through the eyes of a drone".

Only the dumbest and most credulous of retards still believe that horseshit.

Who gives a shit about Benghazi anymore but people who are obsessed with Hillary or want to deflect from Trump's stupidity and corruption..

BTW. Hillary thanks you for allowing her to live rent free in your head for all these years.

Well the families of the Bengazi dead would disagree with you.

Oh and if you want to talk about stupidity and corruption you might talk with your hero Hitlery.

Four dead Americans in Benghazi attack followed by 9 investigations
Nearly THREE THOUSAND dead Americans in Puerto Rico thanks to Trump's ineptitude and disrespect following Maria

Q: When is Congress going to hold ONE investigation on that?
A: Early next year :)

If they had pulled our people out of there like the Brits and the Red Cross did those thirty two people wouldn't have been there and wouldn't have needed to be rescued.

The State Department fucked up.
Those 32 people weren't State Department personnel, they were CIA.

Ambassador insisted on not leaving Benghazi, like the Brits did. He knew Benghazi was dangerous and still wanted to keep the temporary mission in Benghazi.

Keep in mind, no one made Ambassador Stevens keep the temporary mission in Benghazi. It was there because, despite the fact that Benghazi was a dangerous place, the Ambassador wanted it there. He believed he had important work to do there helping stand up a democracy in Libya.

Leftist: "

"No one made that girl wear that short Skirt!"

"She deserved to be raped!"

Dude, you are a disgusting hack and partisan troll.

Who gives a shit about Benghazi anymore but people who are obsessed with Hillary or want to deflect from Trump's stupidity and corruption..

BTW. Hillary thanks you for allowing her to live rent free in your head for all these years.
You should. It was the first time in American history that innocent Americans under direct attack were left to die without a Military response. It was a failure of leadership by the Secretary of State who refused to provide even a minimum of security for the consulate ignoring repeated requests by Ambassador Stevens. And the "Commander-In-Chief" Obama turned into the "Commander-In-Hiding".

None of that matters to Liberals, a few people died so what, right? After all Obama and Hillary proved that it was the fault of some random guy who made an anti-Muslim video.

If trhe State Depart

They still got rescued and if State had ordered our people out you think the CIA would leave all of their people there??

I sure don't.

Forum List

Back