I called Diane Feinstein's office and told them she is an anti-Catholic bigot and a babykiller

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It felt good to get it all off my chest.

One day, perhaps 100 years from now, all the babykillers' statues will be torn down in the way Confederate statues are being torn down now.

The Supreme Court building will be dismantled because of the shame of being the institution that killed so many millions of babies.

Planned Parenthood will be remembered with the likes of the Nazi Party and the Communist Party as one of the greatest murderer of humans of all time.

One day, perhaps 100 years from now, all the babykillers' statues will be torn down in the way Confederate statues are being torn down now.

The Supreme Court building will be dismantled because of the shame of being the institution that killed so many millions of babies.

Planned Parenthood will be remembered with the likes of the Nazi Party and the Communist Party as one of the greatest murderer of humans of all time.
Sure you did....was it cool to say that to a busy signal?

Sure you did

By the way.....Diane Feinstein is one of the greatest Senators of her generation

Sure you did

By the way.....Diane Feinstein is one of the greatest Senators of her generation
She's great at hate.

Diane Feinstein thinks the federal courts' main job is to keep the abortion mills in business.

no_shit.jpg

Yes, and she filed your call right there with all the bigfoot sightings, and chemtrail reports.

Yes, and she filed your call right there with all the bigfoot sightings, and chemtrail reports.
C'mon....you really believe him?

I'm sure her office was aghast...... No, really.........

C'mon....you really believe him?

I don't believe anything he ever wrote, but even if he did call her office, I'm sure he's not the first nut job they have received a call from. The person answering the call would just say "Thank you. I'll make sure she is aware of your call", and then put a check mark in the nutjob column..

Forum List

Back