Breaking: In meeting with Pelosi, Trump vows to protect DREAMers and not to cut taxes on wealthy

If Trump suddenly reversed every single thing he promised during his campaign, I could see myself starting to support him.

This is a very good move by Mr. Trump that I, a liberal, applaud.
In a slap in the face of "trickle-down economics", Trump vowed not to cut taxes on the wealthy, and he also vowed to protect young undocumented immigrants.

Thanks Mr. President: Democrats cautious but encouraged by Trump’s outreach

They are illegals who where either brought by their parents illegally or squirted out as as "anchor baby".......let's not sugar-coat the issue here, shall we, Mr "Psuedo Liberal"????

• Banned
In a slap in the face of "trickle-down economics", Trump vowed not to cut taxes on the wealthy, and he also vowed to protect young undocumented immigrants.

They are illegals who where either brought by their parents illegally or squirted out as as "anchor baby".......let's not sugar-coat the issue here, shall we, Mr "Psuedo Liberal"????
Go yell at Orangino.

Go yell at Orangino.

I yell at the jug-eared mulatto the CIA asset (you loving refer to as Obama) that encouraged the illegal immigration of poorly skilled and poorly educated ne'er do wells........

"Waaaaah!!!! WAAAAAAHHHHH!! I am a "DWWEAMER!!!!!! I dweam of free education paid for off the backs of those that have been here and if you say otherwise you are just a racist and I will wave my La Raza flag!!!" so proclaims the offsping of the wetback faction.....

Leftards nod in approval while looking for those with the deepest pockets to pay for it all.......,

Look at again. Trump "vowed" nothing of the kind. It's fake news created by no name Washington Post novelists Ashley Parker and Robert Costa. It might be "surreal" for crazy angry lefties to witness Trump making a deal with democrats but it's business as usual for the guy we elected to get things done. Drain the swamp.

Look at again. Trump "vowed" nothing of the kind. It's fake news created by no name Washington Post novelists Ashley Parker and Robert Costa. It might be "surreal" for crazy angry lefties to witness Trump making a deal with democrats but it's business as usual for the guy we elected to get things done. Drain the swamp.
the daca news is real sorry whitey

Go yell at Orangino.

I yell at the jug-eared mulatto the CIA asset (you loving refer to as Obama) that encouraged the illegal immigration of poorly skilled and poorly educated ne'er do wells........
Obama didn't just make a deal with Pelosi.

Fox News has bad news for you: Dreamers stay, and a wall isn't part of the deal:
A source briefed on the meeting confirmed to Fox News that Trump and the leaders agreed to pair the DREAM Act, which provides for giving young illegal immigrants eventual citizenship, with some measures enhancing border security. The source said that those measures do not include Trump's long-promised wall across the U.S.-Mexico border.

Schumer, Pelosi say they have deal with Trump to protect 'Dreamers'

Sounds like Democrat Fake News. I'll have to take a wait & see approach on this one.

Go yell at Orangino.

No, the jug-eared communist mulatto simply signed an E.O allowing the offspring of wetbacks to stay and squat.......

Sounds like Democrat Fake News. I'll have to take a wait & see approach on this one.
A source briefed on the meeting confirmed to Fox News that Trump and the leaders agreed to pair the DREAM Act, which provides for giving young illegal immigrants eventual citizenship, with some measures enhancing border security. The source said that those measures do not include Trump's long-promised wall across the U.S.-Mexico border.

Go yell at Orangino.

No, the jug-eared communist mulatto simply signed an E.O allowing the offspring of wetbacks to stay and squat.......
Is Trump gonna deport them?

Go yell at Orangino.

Is Trump gonna deport them?

He should make them get in the back of the line but alas, I am not going to subsidize them. I took care of that 6 years ago........

We'll see. I make it a point not to buy into Fake News hype. So far, Trump has delivered 100% on Immigration as far as i'm concerned. If this is true, i would be very disappointed in him.

Forum List

Back