I Believe This Girl -

- is aiming squarely for the ditch. Just a thought.

Just a few weeks into the new Congress, Ocasio-Cortez is already causing heartburn among centrist Democrats who are wary of her unapologetic proposal to raise the top marginal income tax rate to 70 per cent.

The current top rate is 37 per cent. That applies to an earner's income after the first $600,000. Ocasio-Cortez's plan would start applying the 70 per cent rate after the first $10 million.

Lieberman said Thursday that she's too 'left-left' to help the Democratic Party be a sustainable political powerhouse.

Veteran Democratic members suspected Ocasio-Cortez was behind a sizable online campaign to convince Speaker Nancy Pelosi to give her the plum appointment.

And she is expected to loudly advocate for Democratic primary campaigns against some of the middle-of-the-road members of her own party in Congress.

'New party, who dis?' Ocasio-Cortez mocks aging Joe Lieberman for hoping 'she's not the future' | Daily Mail Online
She's a younger female version of Bernie Sanders, and look how far he has gotten.

She hasn't gotten very far, other than beating an incumbent by "out lefting" him in district dingbat central and enjoying some time as Washington's shiny, new boy toy, she has yet to accomplish anything of substance.

… on the bright side, she is kinda hot so grabbing attention away from all the other shameless whores we send to Washington should prove relatively easy for her.

"You go girl!"
The kid has only been on the job a week, and the pseudo-right is already terrified shitless of her.

That's a sure sign she'll go far.

Nobody is terrified shitless of her.
All the topics about her on this forum, and all the stories about her on your propaganda sites prove otherwise.

Nope. We are all amused and LOAO at her.

If you see it differently its because you want to see it differently.

Happy Trails.

The lowest rung on a committee that has no power at all.
But the fawning adoration from you retarded Trump sheep will make her feel better

Fawning adoration??

Not hardly. I know a joke when I see one and I sure know how to laugh at a joke.

And boy is she a joke.
^ will talk about AOC every single day for her entire career

I don't doubt it. We all need a laugh now and then.

The lowest rung on a committee that has no power at all.
But the fawning adoration from you retarded Trump sheep will make her feel better

Fawning adoration??

Not hardly. I know a joke when I see one and I sure know how to laugh at a joke.

And boy is she a joke.
^ will talk about AOC every single day for her entire career

Of course, we all love a good joke.
upload_2019-1-11_9-8-30.jpeg

Just a few weeks into the new Congress, Ocasio-Cortez is already causing heartburn among centrist Democrats who are wary of her unapologetic proposal to raise the top marginal income tax rate to 70 per cent.

The current top rate is 37 per cent. That applies to an earner's income after the first $600,000. Ocasio-Cortez's plan would start applying the 70 per cent rate after the first $10 million.

Lieberman said Thursday that she's too 'left-left' to help the Democratic Party be a sustainable political powerhouse.

Veteran Democratic members suspected Ocasio-Cortez was behind a sizable online campaign to convince Speaker Nancy Pelosi to give her the plum appointment.

And she is expected to loudly advocate for Democratic primary campaigns against some of the middle-of-the-road members of her own party in Congress.

'New party, who dis?' Ocasio-Cortez mocks aging Joe Lieberman for hoping 'she's not the future' | Daily Mail Online
She's a younger female version of Bernie Sanders, and look how far he has gotten.

She hasn't gotten very far, other than beating an incumbent by "out lefting" him in district dingbat central and enjoying some time as Washington's shiny, new boy toy, she has yet to accomplish anything of substance.

… on the bright side, she is kinda hot so grabbing attention away from all the other shameless whores we send to Washington should prove relatively easy for her.

"You go girl!"
The kid has only been on the job a week, and the pseudo-right is already terrified shitless of her.

All the topics about her on this forum, and all the stories about her on your propaganda sites prove otherwise.

… and you believe any of that is emblematic of how the bulk of the electorate feel about and the powers that be in the Establishment think of her?

"You go girl!"

… and you believe any of that is emblematic of how the bulk of the electorate feel about and the powers that be in the Establishment think of her?
The propagandists wouldn't be spending so much time talking about her if a majority of their piss drinkers weren't there to lap it up.

The moderates in both parties have taken a back seat to the crazies.

Are there even moderates in the democrat party anymore? What is this fuzz about giving 5 billion dollar - approximately 0.00% of the budget - to defend the American border?

Next question: Are these people American?
I don't see many moderates being given a voice in either party.

Yes, I'm pretty sure they're Americans.

"You go girl!"

The propagandists wouldn't be spending so much time talking about her if a majority of their piss drinkers weren't there to lap it up.

Er… so your answer to my question is YES?

Yep! Most emphatically so. Most of the pseudo-Right frequently demonstrate they are terrified of the kid.

Yep! Most emphatically so. Most of the pseudo-Right frequently demonstrate they are terrified of the kid.

Nope. No one is terrified of her. She's a laugh a minute.

Anyone on this board afraid of AOC???

OIC... well in that case there are only two options to remedy the situation, if you're not a pot smoker you need to start, if you're already a pot smoker you need to cut way back.

So far she's managed to make a very, very convincing case that she graduated at the top of her class from the Dan Quayle School Of Not Knowing What the Fuck You're Talking About

As far as the Partisan Power Brokers are concerned, I'm sure they're all tickled pink that they've finally got a hot chick in the Democratic Congressional Caucus and that she'll be a PERFECT edition to it as soon as they have her larynx surgically removed.

None of you would have heard of AOC unless your propagandists had told you about her. And the impressions you have of her were deliberately given to you by your propagandists.

All you do is parrot what you are told to parrot. All you know about the kid is what you were told to know about her.

You demonstrate your gullibility and your fear of her with every post you make. You haven't a single original thought in your collective heads. Everything you say is what you were told to say.

Sad.

None of you would have heard of AOC unless your propagandists had told you about her. And the impressions you have of her were deliberately given to you by your propagandists.

All you do is parrot what you are told to parrot. All you know about the kid is what you were told to know about her.

You demonstrate your gullibility and your fear of her with every post you make. You haven't a single original thought in your collective heads. Everything you say is what you were told to say.

Sad.

Yeah unlike you who, by your own admission, gauge public perception and the mood of the partisan establishment by reading USMB posts and the propaganda web sites that get linked to them. :rolleyes:

Can you say P R O J E C T I O N ?

Sad.

Yeah unlike you who, by your own admission, gauge public perception and the mood of the partisan establishment by reading USMB posts and the propaganda web sites that get linked to them. :rolleyes:

Can you say P R O J E C T I O N ?

Yup and none of us would have ever heard of her stupid ass if she didn't put her foot in her mouth every time she opened it.

Oh and if she wasn't a left wing progressive whacko none of us would ever heard of her and we wouldn't be LOAO at her.

The Dem Dinos are going to eat her alive.

I think Trump sheep all have a secret crush on AOC
When they aren't licking trump's boots and posting how great their messiah is on a message board, they're beating off to that dance video from her college days.
The conservative MSM has placed her on a golden pedestal
They are obsessed with her.

Au contraire, she merely represents all that is specifically wrong with the modern Democratic Party, and generally wrong with publicly-educated American youth.
Wow! She really is all-powerful, just like you nutters and conservatard media make her out to be.

I think Trump sheep all have a secret crush on AOC
When they aren't licking trump's boots and posting how great their messiah is on a message board, they're beating off to that dance video from her college days.
The conservative MSM has placed her on a golden pedestal
They are obsessed with her.

Au contraire, she merely represents all that is specifically wrong with the modern Democratic Party, and generally wrong with publicly-educated American youth.
Wow! She really is all-powerful, just like you nutters and conservatard media make her out to be.
It's all about the breast size and youth...

Forum List

Back