I Believe This Girl -

She's funny in a Jerry Lewis sort of way.

Jerry-Lewis-nutty-professor-700x380.jpg
She's Jewish?

She's quite an attractive little woman.

You know, I've seen some pictures of her where I would agree with you, and some where she looks absolutely hideous. However, the bottom line is she is just another irrelevant little COMMIE.

I think Trump sheep all have a secret crush on AOC
True. Shes dumb as shit, but id smash it.
How many times have you jerked off to that dance video from her college days, come on now, be honest?
I havent jerked off to her yet. Maybe tonight will be the night. Ill keep you informed.
That's right, you've been too busy jerking off to the men in the video.
Ah, on to the gay bashing now. Funny stuff!

You're wrong, BlackFlag. Tax raises--even small ones--is government usury. It's unfair, it takes money away from people who employ people, and it hurts our nation becaue 70% is unreasonable search and seizure of the American people's assets. Now, Marc McAtl,, he's enamored of her. But consrvatives who believe that the American people who worked hard for their money or gained from their incentive to invent a product that people like and want, let them enjoy the reward their intellect and imagination to produce a good thing. Never take away a citizen's rewards. It's their money, and not anybody elses.

The next time Ms. A. Ocasio-Cortez runs for public office, I am sending her conservative opponent a campaign contribution.

The only trouble with her is that she a=wantsa-youa-money. But its such a large trouble, unreasonable search and seizure of other people's money so she can spend it, she has no business making decisions, because that's the worst one you can make as a lawmaker--not respecting the Constitutional Law by making the US Government nothing but a huge pickpocket of all citizens so the few can burn money on wasteful partisan pet rock projects.

Let the citizen keep what he or she earns, and never threaten to take it away from them.

I find her refreshing, she is exposing her party leaders as the hypocritical fools they are. She has already had a couple run ins with Pelosi. She is great humor in politics today.

You're wrong, BlackFlag. Tax raises--even small ones--is government usury. It's unfair, it takes money away from people who employ people, and it hurts our nation becaue 70% is unreasonable search and seizure of the American people's assets. Now, Marc McAtl,, he's enamored of her. But consrvatives who believe that the American people who worked hard for their money or gained from their incentive to invent a product that people like and want, let them enjoy the reward their intellect and imagination to produce a good thing. Never take away a citizen's rewards. It's their money, and not anybody elses.

The next time Ms. A. Ocasio-Cortez runs for public office, I am sending her conservative opponent a campaign contribution.

The only trouble with her is that she a=wantsa-youa-money. But its such a large trouble, unreasonable search and seizure of other people's money so she can spend it, she has no business making decisions, because that's the worst one you can make as a lawmaker--not respecting the Constitutional Law by making the US Government nothing but a huge pickpocket of all citizens so the few can burn money on wasteful partisan pet rock projects.

Let the citizen keep what he or she earns, and never threaten to take it away from them.
Do you support the taxes Trump has put on you with his tariffs?

- is aiming squarely for the ditch. Just a thought.

Just a few weeks into the new Congress, Ocasio-Cortez is already causing heartburn among centrist Democrats who are wary of her unapologetic proposal to raise the top marginal income tax rate to 70 per cent.

The current top rate is 37 per cent. That applies to an earner's income after the first $600,000. Ocasio-Cortez's plan would start applying the 70 per cent rate after the first $10 million.

Lieberman said Thursday that she's too 'left-left' to help the Democratic Party be a sustainable political powerhouse.

Veteran Democratic members suspected Ocasio-Cortez was behind a sizable online campaign to convince Speaker Nancy Pelosi to give her the plum appointment.

And she is expected to loudly advocate for Democratic primary campaigns against some of the middle-of-the-road members of her own party in Congress.

'New party, who dis?' Ocasio-Cortez mocks aging Joe Lieberman for hoping 'she's not the future' | Daily Mail Online
Lieberman is a complete dick so...

First, I have not seen the prices of anything I buy go up due to tariffs. Also, that is a proper negotiating strategy in an attempt to get other countries to lower, or remove their tariffs which have been VERY high, and unreasonable for many decades. As these countries NEED our markets more than we need there's it is a good, solid strategy that Trump is using. He has most of the leverage in these negotiations, and knows it.

On my Social Security? Surely ye jest, kind sir.

70% over 10 million? Great job finally a solution to gigantic CEO pay.
The Commies in Russia had to kill 20,000,000 people to get them to comply with feathering the Bolshevik nest. You are speaking mighty kindly of what is likely going to go down if you try to enslave a free people by disenfranchising them from their life savings. Not only that, but employment will suffer if you punish business owners, who are the most likely to be wanting to hire more people. Some bosses just want to be furnishing America with as many jobs as they can muster money up for. If you take a winner's money, he has to lose employees, which multiplied several hundred thousand times, I'm holding you slow-to-understand guys responsible for what happens when unemployment exceeds the rate during the 1930s, aka the Great Depression. Not a good time for America.

70% over 10 million? Great job finally a solution to gigantic CEO pay.
The Commies in Russia had to kill 20,000,000 people to get them to comply with feathering the Bolshevik nest. You are speaking mighty kindly of what is likely going to go down if you try to enslave a free people by disenfranchising them from their life savings. Not only that, but employment will suffer if you punish business owners, who are the most likely to be wanting to hire more people. Some bosses just want to be furnishing America with as many jobs as they can muster money up for. If you take a winner's money, he has to lose employees, which multiplied several hundred thousand times, I'm holding you slow-to-understand guys responsible for what happens when unemployment exceeds the rate during the 1930s, aka the Great Depression. Not a good time for America.
Only corrupt Republicans start ridiculous bubble bust recessions and depressions, super dupe. After 35 years of giveaway to the rich, country is dying for investment it infrastructure and its people. The rich are so bloated it's ridiculous. A 70% tax over 10 million would get our CEOs pay under control for a change....

We already knew you are brainwashed out of your mind.....

Brother BlackFlag asked you a question...Do you support the taxes Trump has put on you with his tariffs?

When they aren't licking trump's boots and posting how great their messiah is on a message board, they're beating off to that dance video from her college days.
The conservative MSM has placed her on a golden pedestal
They are obsessed with her.

Au contraire, she merely represents all that is specifically wrong with the modern Democratic Party, and generally wrong with publicly-educated American youth.
Wow! She really is all-powerful, just like you nutters and conservatard media make her out to be.

There has never been so vocal a Communist in Congress. She's a true freak show.

As to "powerful", just watch. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back