I asked ChatGPT to list the mistakes of Presidents Biden and Trump. It gave answers for Trump, but said it had no opinions on Biden.

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
This is from my blog:

I asked ChatGPT to list the mistakes of Presidents Biden and Trump. It gave answers for Trump, but said, “I don’t have personal opinions or make subjective judgments” on Biden.​

By Daniel Alman (aka Dan from Squirrel Hill)

February 3, 2023

On February 3, 2023, I asked ChatGPT, “What mistakes did President Biden make?”

This was the response:

“As a language model AI, I don’t have personal opinions or make subjective judgments. However, it is widely acknowledged that all political leaders and their actions are subject to criticism and analysis. President Biden, like any other political figure, has faced criticism for various decisions and actions during his presidency. It is up to individual opinions to determine whether these are considered mistakes or not.”

Then, immediately afterward, I asked, “What mistakes did President Trump make?”

This was the response:

“President Donald Trump’s presidency was characterized by many controversial decisions and actions, and like any political figure, his actions were subject to criticism and analysis. Some common criticisms of President Trump include:”

“Racism and discriminatory comments”
“Handling of the COVID-19 pandemic”
“Relations with international allies and adversaries”
“Separation of migrant families and immigration policies”
“Climate change denial and rollback of environmental protections”
“Lack of response to the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021”

Here’s a screenshot:

Chat GPT Biden vs Trump

Very interesting. Can you please ask "What are some common criticisms of President Biden?" I don't want to create an account.

Could be telling.

Thanks.

His biggest mistake is not fighting harder for human rights and the rights of people that are being attacked in this country. He should be writing up executive orders to counter the anti-LGBT crap and speaking out much more loudly, using the justice department to challenge these unconstitutional state laws attacking our rights, and telling the democratic governors to more forcefully counter act such bs in the states we govern. He should be fighting harder for human rights and human decency.

Instead he sit their with his dick in hand as the right advances against our rights. It is the American people that he is the president of and not illegals. He spends too much time time defending one while doing next to crap for the other.

It is understandable. No one (MSM, big tech......) mentioned it. How can AI train itself?

His biggest mistake is not fighting harder for human rights and the rights of people that are being attacked in this country. He should be writing up executive orders to counter the anti-LGBT crap and speaking out much more loudly, using the justice department to challenge these unconstitutional state laws attacking our rights, and telling the democratic governors to more forcefully counter act such bs in the states we govern. He should be fighting harder for human rights and human decency.

Instead he sit their with his dick in hand as the right advances against our rights. It is the American people that he is the president of and not illegals. He spends too much time time defending one while doing next to crap for the other.
I hope you are not a teacher. . You will overlook a hundred lies and terrible crushing edicts upon the citizens to defend the honor of this man.

I hope you are not a teacher. . You will overlook a hundred lies and terrible crushing edicts upon the citizens to defend the honor of this man.

100 lies and terrible crushing edicts upon the citizens????

Firstly 100 lies is puppy shit next to Donald Trump who told 37,000 lies in 4 years. Biden has been in office for two years, that's less than one lie/terrible crushing edicts per week.

What exactly were these "terrible crushing edicts"? The Supreme Court decision overturning Roe?

Speaking of which, in Florida, girls in school are being required to provide information and tracking of their menses to the government.

Firstly 100 lies is puppy shit next to Donald Trump who told 37,000 lies in 4 years. Biden has been in office for two years, that's less than one lie/terrible crushing edicts per week.

What exactly were these "terrible crushing edicts"? The Supreme Court decision overturning Roe?

Speaking of which, in Florida, girls in school are being required to provide information and tracking of their menses to the government.
Was it two days in the office and he shuts down the building of a major pipeline? . LOSER!
But let's just start with seven major "edicts" to give you an idea.

Link to this Florida tracking Dragonlady ?

This is where she is caught in a lie and will come back with “Just Google it”.

Very interesting. Can you please ask "What are some common criticisms of President Biden?" I don't want to create an account.

Could be telling.

Thanks.

What are some common criticisms of President Biden?

1. Border crisis: President Biden has faced criticism for the handling of the increased numbers of migrants, particularly children, at the southern border.
  2. Infrastructure plan: Biden's proposed $2 trillion infrastructure plan has been criticized for its cost and the potential for inflation.
  3. Handling of the COVID-19 pandemic: Despite the successful rollout of vaccines, Biden has faced criticism for the pace of vaccine distribution and for the handling of the pandemic response.
  4. Economic policy: Some have criticized Biden's plans for spending on social programs, arguing that it will lead to increased taxes and inflation.
  5. Foreign policy: Biden has faced criticism for his approach to foreign policy, particularly with regards to Iran and North Korea, where some feel he is not taking a strong enough stance.
  6. Climate change policy: While Biden has taken steps to address climate change, some have criticized him for not going far enough in his actions and proposals.

This is from my blog:

I asked ChatGPT to list the mistakes of Presidents Biden and Trump. It gave answers for Trump, but said, “I don’t have personal opinions or make subjective judgments” on Biden.​

February 3, 2023

This was the response:

“As a language model AI, I don’t have personal opinions or make subjective judgments. However, it is widely acknowledged that all political leaders and their actions are subject to criticism and analysis. President Biden, like any other political figure, has faced criticism for various decisions and actions during his presidency. It is up to individual opinions to determine whether these are considered mistakes or not.”

This was the response:

“President Donald Trump’s presidency was characterized by many controversial decisions and actions, and like any political figure, his actions were subject to criticism and analysis. Some common criticisms of President Trump include:”

Here’s a screenshot:

Chat GPT Biden vs Trump
Garbage in. Garbage out. You know the bias has to be programmed in.

This is from my blog:

February 3, 2023

This was the response:

This was the response:

Here’s a screenshot:

Chat GPT Biden vs Trump
Cool

Forum List

Back