I apologize...I was wrong about the assault weapon firing rates after all.

Please forgive me for being so rock-headed. Here is an actual assault weapon with 600 round capabilities. This shit needs to go!

A Glock is way faster. When I’m on my reset I can turn heads at the range. We routinely do 32 round mag dumps. Can’t hit much but it can be done. Want to see a Glock beat on like a rented mule?

Ok for a few here....the OP was making fun of people who say 600 rounds per minute, etcetera...All the Glock in the video did was fire 17 times, video'd from different angles.. The mags are taped together and could not possibly function.

Ok for a few here....the OP was making fun of people who say 600 rounds per minute, etcetera...All the Glock in the video did was fire 17 times, video'd from different angles.. The mags are taped together and could not possibly function.

It would be a cool test though. Gonna step out back, grab my nuts and let three go and see what happens.

It would be a cool test though. Gonna step out back, grab my nuts and let three go and see what happens.

Well, it diddnt go well. Mama is still sleeping as she works nights and my neighbors brother just lit up the old mail box with an SKS and now we are grabbing .22’s. I’m thinking it’s a trick shot morning. Wish I had a cast iron skillet.

Each one of those magazines are legal, but he tapped them together with electrical tape.

It's TAPE that must be banned!!!

Fast note, never shoot cast iron with anything bigger then .22. Especially not an SKS.
/----/
And you don't tug on superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger
And you don't shoot cast iron with anything bigger than a .22

Here's another firing full auto 600 rounds a minute.

empty revolver.jpg

Please forgive me for being so rock-headed. Here is an actual assault weapon with 600 round capabilities. This shit needs to go!

You could have just apologized for being a fool and left it at that.

Forum List

Back