I am tired of warmers...

Giant boring text wall not read.

You need to replace "Warmers" with "The entire world except American Republicans." Your title should be "I'm tired of the entire world except American Republicans..."

How about "fucking moron cultists?"

"I'm tired of fucking moron cultists pretending their idiotic cult has something to do with science."

You need to replace "Warmers" with "The entire world except American Republicans." Your title should be "I'm tired of the entire world except American Republicans..."

"I'm tired of fucking moron cultists pretending their idiotic cult has something to do with science."

What's more clueless than the cult of "We can't possibly be doing anything bad to something as large as Earth". You expect us to take that on FAITH? Not likely, no matter how many names you call me. Nice try, but I've seen better with at least a little bit of worthwhile info to post, unlike your usual.

Warmers are EnviroMarxists without a single shred of scientific evidence or even a coherent theory. They just find places where its warmer and go, "See that? Do you see that? Global Warming!!"

It's nowhere near science and I live for the day when real scientists boot these frauds off of every American campus and University

Our 94% will take you on anyday. :cool:

You don't have 94% konradv. You don't even have 9%. You have a fabricated consensus that in no way represents the word body of scientists. The actual science just keeps rolling in and you guys just look more and more rediculous trying to defend your hoax.

Here, have a read. The words are big, but I am sure with a dictionary and an adult to help you through the complex sentences, you might get the gist.

http://www.tech-know.eu/uploads/The_Model_Atmosphere.pdf

Warmers are EnviroMarxists without a single shred of scientific evidence or even a coherent theory. They just find places where its warmer and go, "See that? Do you see that? Global Warming!!"

It's nowhere near science and I live for the day when real scientists boot these frauds off of every American campus and University

Our 94% will take you on anyday. :cool:

You don't have 94% konradv. You don't even have 9%. You have a fabricated consensus that in no way represents the word body of scientists. The actual science just keeps rolling in and you guys just look more and more rediculous trying to defend your hoax.

Here, have a read. The words are big, but I am sure with a dictionary and an adult to help you through the complex sentences, you might get the gist.

http://www.tech-know.eu/uploads/The_Model_Atmosphere.pdf

Wassamattta? Can't take a joke? :ahole-1:

Now I wouldn't say ALL American Republicans are "fucking moron cultists." Most of you are just misinformed. You're anxious to believe the things you want to hear, hence ignorant to the motivation of the people who tell you exactly what you want to hear. It's kinda the Republican M.O. They depend upon your ignorance, and you amply provide.

Just because very Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University state that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger means nothing at all, according the G-string. And they post sites where they clearly state that the climate is already being affect. Unequivocal statements, with real science to back them up.

But G-string believes political flap-yap will change all of that.

Political yap-yap? HA ha, Dude I am the least likely person I know to pick a political party line. You really don't get it do you tool... You really do think I must be a extreme right-wing, Ann Coulter reader... My god man you are really that pathetic... And you wonder why I call you a algorian, warmer, tool, and so on. If you automatically consider anyone who doesn't buy into AGW a right winger you are beyond ignorant and the epitome of the kind of people this OP was about..:lol:

Get a grip moron, most people who think critically and have the balls to question everything before they agree with it, do not subscribe to a certain political party or their fear mongering. Why do you think we can vote in the perfect left or right winger to president and soon as he is elected we get a centrist. Grow up already! The left and right BS is just to get the people who rarely vote to hit the polls. And of course the idiots like you warmers who willingly buy into it. The fact is the regular voters who come out every election are already accounted for, its the new ones or ones who didn't vote last time that they need to get. And they get them by being extreme one way or the other. If you are a democrat or republican presidential candidate you have appeal to potential voters, the already voting reliably are already in your camp. What you really thought John McCain and the Alaskan Beauty Queen were for real? I bet you did lol.

One more time for the slow MENSA man, I don't read ann coulter, listen to rush limbaugh, or give two shits what Keith Olbermann thinks or says. I vote the person not the party. Now just try and wrap your MENSA mind around the fact that a person can be ant-AGW theory and NOT a right wing Rush fan...

None of that disproves AGW. It sounds like we just need "faith" that we can't possibly doing anything to the climate of something as large as Earth. Meanwhile, the skeptic/deniers are the ones claiming AGW is a relgion, when the truth is they're the ones fighting the science, as tenaciously as Pope v. Galileo.

Kornhole when you pass puberty and you develop an attention span long enough to realize the point of a thread, maybe I will pay you a little respect... Until then, quiet junior adults are talking!

Wassamattta? Can't take a joke? :ahole-1:

I come back around to talk to you guys about every day. Of course I can take a joke. What other word is there for you guys and your beliefs? Well...maybe tragic.

Last edited:

Short meaningless nay-saying response not worth the space it took to post.

I'm not a Republican, I am a thinker and unable to stop thinking long enough to fall into the BS political party sideshow unlike some of you...

"The entire world except American Republicans are EnviroMarxists without a single..."

Honey, when it was 100 here last week it was "Proof" of manmade global warming. Today its 75, where the warming go?

Does CO2 cause high pressure systems because thats what cause the temperature last week?

Yeah, but who rolls out the Global Cooling Hoax everytime it snows?!?! :doubt:

Global Cooling from the 70's brought to us by the many of the same scientists now claiming its global warming.. Yeah Kinda plays right into my OP thanks for helping me...:lol:

None of that disproves AGW. It sounds like we just need "faith" that we can't possibly doing anything to the climate of something as large as Earth. Meanwhile, the skeptic/deniers are the ones claiming AGW is a relgion, when the truth is they're the ones fighting the science, as tenaciously as Pope v. Galileo.

Kornhole when you pass puberty and you develop an attention span long enough to realize the point of a thread, maybe I will pay you a little respect... Until then, quiet junior adults are talking!

I know the point of the thread. You're an :ahole-1:. Have a nice weekend. :mm:

Now I wouldn't say ALL American Republicans are "fucking moron cultists."

I wouldn't either.

Mitt Romney and John McCain spout cultist idiocy, I doubt either have any grasp of the issue.

"Sacrifice a virgin to save the Earth," so says Phil Jones, so says the fucking moron cultists....

You know that Michael Mann's Visual Basic program doesn't actually control the volcano god, that penitence for your carbon sins only serves to enrich and empower the priests, who laugh at your stupidity, right?

Why do you think...

{Al Gore's Carbon Footprint Is Big.}

Al Gore's Carbon Footprint Is Big. - BusinessWeek

The reason is, because you're a fucking moron, you blindly follow a cult that the priests you worship scoff and laugh at.

Your job is to be a peasant, in servitude to the elite. The priests of the cult know they can count on you, and other fucking morons like you....

It's a religion of politics and social engineering. There is no way to prove it's false to them because they'll always find a reason your proof is not true.

How is that any different than what you're doing? It's called 'projection'. Look it up. :lol::lol::lol:
You made me snort with laughter.

funny-pictures-cat-loled.jpg

Projection my fat hairy copious ass. Your whole religion just got destroyed by your own tools and you've snapped off the hinges.

What's to project?

I'm not a Republican, I am a thinker and unable to stop thinking long enough to fall into the BS political party sideshow unlike some of you...

Denial is the sideshow, with moving goal posts of historic proportions. Sooner or later you'll have no choice but to concede this.

The entire world save for the American right is not in a conspiracy against you, Oddball.

:lol::lol::eusa_whistle::razz::tongue::lol::lol:

Honey, when it was 100 here last week it was "Proof" of manmade global warming. Today its 75, where the warming go?

Does CO2 cause high pressure systems because thats what cause the temperature last week?

Yeah, but who rolls out the Global Cooling Hoax everytime it snows?!?! :doubt:

Global Cooling from the 70's brought to us by the many of the same scientists now claiming its global warming.. Yeah Kinda plays right into my OP thanks for helping me...:lol:

My, my, you just continue to lie. But what else is to be expected of a 'Conservative'.

What 1970s science said about global cooling

A new paper exposing the myth of 70s global cooling
Over time, William Connelly has been steadily documenting 70s research predicting global cooling. It's a rich resource but as he admits, could be more accessible. Now he has collaborated with Thomas Peterson and John Fleck to publish The Myth of the 1970's Global Cooling Scientific Consensus, due to be published in the Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society.

The paper surveys climate studies from 1965 to 1979 (and in a refreshing change to other similar surveys, lists all the papers). They find very few papers (7 in total) predict global cooling. This isn't surprising. What surprises is that even in the 1970s, on the back of 3 decades of cooling, more papers (42 in total) predict global warming due to CO2 than cooling.

Figure 1: Number of papers classified as predicting future global cooling (blue) or warming (red). In no year were there more global cooling papers than global warming papers.

So in fact, the large majority of climate research in the 1970s predicted the Earth would warm as a consequence of CO2. Rather than climate science predicting cooling, the opposite is the case. Most interesting about Peterson's paper is not the debunking of an already well debunked skeptic argument but a succinct history of climate science over the 20th century, describing how scientists from different fields gradually pieced together their diverse findings into a more unified picture of how climate operates. A must read paper.

I know the point of the thread. You're an :ahole-1:. Have a nice weekend. :mm:

Cry pretty now princess...:lol:

Denial is the sideshow, with moving goal posts of historic proportions. Sooner or later you'll have no choice but to concede this.

The entire world save for the American right is not in a conspiracy against you, Oddball.

Yes, yes of course ALL smart people vote democrat and add to that all people with a social conscience, sense of right and wrong, etc, etc.... LOL, and of course only the rest of the people vote republican, and no one else thinks outside of political party because that would be insane. I mean how would they know what to think or support with out a political party to tell them.... Dude, you want to think everyone is a party tool to make you feel better about being one you go right ahead. In the meantime the rest of the thinking public will continue to keep reality..:lol:

Forum List

Back