"I Am The Chosen One"

Looks like Trump is buying into his own press. qanon, epoch times, the riff-raff around here who are perpetually grabbing their ankles for this guy.

they are the Russian sector - riff-raff is too good for them.

F Trump & his drone collective -

If you ever wondered who the fuck actually "reads" the Weekly World News......The IDIOT above does.........LOL

Nomoreoil.jpg

And now the Chosen moron wants Russia back in the G 8 How many more countries will Putin invade as the chosen pos turns his head?

Looks like Trump is buying into his own press. qanon, epoch times, the riff-raff around here who are perpetually grabbing their ankles for this guy.

You're right. I apologize to riff-raff everywhere.
I am sure your nearest and dearest will forgive you.

The former Republicans in my family have long switched parties, so they would know I'm not talking about them.

#22: No, O's daddy is documented by Kenya as an Arab, not black African. (www. Letter from Matar [Women in Green, Jerusalem]).

And an arrogant narcissist.

Oh the horror president Trump is trying to save American jobs and put a stop to China ripping us off. You idiots on the left learned nothing from losing PA, MI, OH, and WI.

He's not doing ANYTHING of the kind. He's not trying to get your jobs back. He's trying to get the Chinese to buy more American goods, but if you're not currently qualified to make those goods, you're not getting a job in this economy. Instead of trying to bring back coal and steel jobs which are NOT coming back because most of those labour intensive jobs have now been automized.

Trump has done NOTHING to curb imports from Europe, Canada or China. He's trying to increase exports
Trump is the man, good job president Trump! :eusa_clap: As for the OP's out of context spin shut the hell up.

I watched the full Trump presser. He called previous presidents to task for not putting a stop to China ripping us off. He said he promised the American people he would deal with this problem, they chose him, and he's fulfilling his campaign promise.

The issue isn't that he's doing something about China, it's that what he is doing:

1. Is not working;

2. Has done nothing to stop Americans from purchasing Chinese made goods;

3. Has cost the American farmers the loss of markets it took them generations to build;

4. Has destabilized the world economy.

The American Chamber of Commerce has said that they no longer believe Trump has any clue as to how international trade works. This talk of being "ripped off" is bullshit. China didn't steal American jobs, American corporations GAVE them the jobs. Corporate America screwed you over, not the Chinese.

You're right. I apologize to riff-raff everywhere.
I am sure your nearest and dearest will forgive you.

The former Republicans in my family have long switched parties, so they would know I'm not talking about them.
I wasn't referring to your family, but I am sure they will forgive you regardless.

Oh the horror president Trump is trying to save American jobs and put a stop to China ripping us off. You idiots on the left learned nothing from losing PA, MI, OH, and WI.

He's not doing ANYTHING of the kind. He's not trying to get your jobs back. He's trying to get the Chinese to buy more American goods, but if you're not currently qualified to make those goods, you're not getting a job in this economy. Instead of trying to bring back coal and steel jobs which are NOT coming back because most of those labour intensive jobs have now been automized.

Trump has done NOTHING to curb imports from Europe, Canada or China. He's trying to increase exports
Trump is the man, good job president Trump! :eusa_clap: As for the OP's out of context spin shut the hell up.

I watched the full Trump presser. He called previous presidents to task for not putting a stop to China ripping us off. He said he promised the American people he would deal with this problem, they chose him, and he's fulfilling his campaign promise.

The issue isn't that he's doing something about China, it's that what he is doing:

1. Is not working;

3. Has cost the American farmers the loss of markets it took them generations to build;

The American Chamber of Commerce has said that they no longer believe Trump has any clue as to how international trade works. This talk of being "ripped off" is bullshit. China didn't steal American jobs, American corporations GAVE them the jobs. Corporate America screwed you over, not the Chinese.
Good Lord you're a dingbat.

1. Is not working;

Good Lord you're a dingbat.

You are right. President Trump master negotiator and world wisely expert in globe economics

Forum List

Back