"I Am The Chosen One"

You just can't make this shit up:

Trump: ‘I am the chosen one’ to fix U.S. trade imbalance with China

What an ignorant tool.
Well, let's see. Under Democratic leadership we ended up with huge trade imbalances. He's trying to fix it. Let's see you do better.

All I can say is thank God SOMEONE is trying to fix it. Past presidents and current Democrats don't even see a problem. Bad deals are just a part of life my behind. Our leaders really were embarrassingly stupid.

What an ignorant tool.
Well, let's see. Under Democratic leadership we ended up with huge trade imbalances. He's trying to fix it. Let's see you do better.

All I can say is thank God SOMEONE is trying to fix it. Past presidents and current Democrats don't even see a problem. Bad deals are just a part of life my behind. Our leaders really were embarrassingly stupid.

Corps were coming back for the last decade, and our manufacturing is going to be automation, the part that isn't already.

What an ignorant tool.

You must mean Reagan and Bush Sr and Jr.

I'm not giving them a pass. ALL the president's who allowed the stinking sewage wad of deals to happen deserve to be called out.

What an ignorant tool.

Corps were coming back for the last decade, and our manufacturing is going to be automation, the part that isn't already.

Bullshit. They were leaving in droves thanks to obummers policies.

What an ignorant tool.
Show us on The Doll where Putin Touched You.
iu

Trump cant stsnd the fact Obama is more popular and respected than he is.

With you commies maybe...the rest of the world is terrified of China as well they should be. Trump is the perfect man for the job at hand.....brilliant, arrogant, tough as a two dollar steak. China is terrified of him as well they should be. Once Barry bowed, they had him...Trump bows to no man.

Trump cant stsnd the fact Obama is more popular and respected than he is.

With you commies maybe...the rest of the world is terrified of China as well they should be. Trump is the perfect man for the job at hand.....brilliant, arrogant, tough as a two dollar steak. China is terrified of him as well they should be.
Most sane people fear he's going to put us in a recession. Which I have to admit is an accomplishment. I was flabbergasted when a republican embraced elective war and nation building in the ME. But Trump's going one up on that one.

This just in. Trump is commissioning a sculpture of himself on Mt. Rushmore, but it will be twice the size of the other presidents. At the base of it, where his tie is carved, there will be a shrine where his worshipers may crawl in on their hands and knees to offer their prayers and burnt offerings. The carving will feature a loud speaker system playing his speeches 24/7, loud enough for the people in Rapid City to hear them. There will be a gift shop in the shrine exit where you can buy his books, or photographs of him, suitable for framing. A printer is printing a little red book with the Title of "Make America Great Again" that will include every statement that he made that he did not later nullify by saying the opposite. It will be very small, so that one can carry it in one's shirt pocket.

Forum List

Back