I am so with the ACLU on this one

GotZoom said:
Whatever you imagine, it's probaby worse.

Think about the donkey shows in Tijuana.

Those are tame compared to the P.I.

Aw c'mon Zoom, usually you are so eloquent and verbose, why be shy now?

Tell us what you.....er, "they", did over there. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nuc said:
Aw c'mon Zoom, usually you are so eloquent and verbose, why be shy now?

Tell us what you.....er, "they", did over there. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Not shy - but respectful.

I would tell you what they did over there in more detail, but I respect the women on our board too much than to post those things so they can read it.

Zhukov said:
Not live "strip" shows, live SEX shows.
You guys saw this on O'reilly? It's not live SEX shows as in people having sex in front of others for money. It's lap dances. And that report was a hot load of steaming garbage. The guy Bill had on to interview totally twisted things around to make them appear way worse than it actually was.

Actually, a lot of Bill's show last night was uncharacteristically poor.

manu1959 said:
they want live strip shows to be legal.....

just on the news

even though they threw a perverbial peanut to frustrated hetro's...I can live without strip shows on TV! :coffee3:

The ClayTaurus said:
You guys saw this on O'reilly?
No, I think I just heard it in passing in a top/bottom hour news report.
I used to watch him a few years ago, but I got sick of him and couldn't stand him anymore. He irritates me. I'd rather just watch the news, or nothing at all.

I don't think it's a problem so much with what the decision was about as it wasa problem with what it might lead to.

Oregon struck down a state law making it a crime to present a “live public show” in which performers engage in “sexual conduct.” While this was concerning a strip show, that leaves a rather broad definition of what is legal, just as the law left a broad definition of what was illegal... If that makes any sense.

If people are able to take words that aren't even there in the Constiution and justify the legality of certain things, imagine what someone can do with "sexual conduct" in a "live public show" being legal. I think rather than strike down the law, they should rephase it and be more specific.

Jimmyeatworld said:
I don't think it's a problem so much with what the decision was about as it wasa problem with what it might lead to.

Oregon struck down a state law making it a crime to present a “live public show” in which performers engage in “sexual conduct.” While this was concerning a strip show, that leaves a rather broad definition of what is legal, just as the law left a broad definition of what was illegal... If that makes any sense.

If people are able to take words that aren't even there in the Constiution and justify the legality of certain things, imagine what someone can do with "sexual conduct" in a "live public show" being legal. I think rather than strike down the law, they should rephase it and be more specific.

Maybe the people who originally created the law created it with a little too broad a scope of things, that's something to consider as well. Actually, that agrees a lot with your last sentence.

The ClayTaurus said:
You guys saw this on O'reilly? It's not live SEX shows as in people having sex in front of others for money. It's lap dances. And that report was a hot load of steaming garbage. The guy Bill had on to interview totally twisted things around to make them appear way worse than it actually was.

It's hard to wade through Bill's bullshit, but it was live sex shows in Oregon and lap dances in Washington State, just to clarify.

Nuc said:
It's hard to wade through Bill's bullshit, but it was live sex shows in Oregon and lap dances in Washington State, just to clarify.

Ah, you are correct, my mistake.

The report was still terrible, however, as they danced around what constituted "sex" throughout the whole thing, and eventually said it had to do with the 4 foot rule, where guys can't get within 4 feet of dancers... so in a way it is banning lap dances.

Forum List

Back