I am so tired of people speaking about refugees as if they are violent

If they are living in poverty, why are the women so frigging fat?

-Geaux
If they want "asylum" why didn't they go to Brownsville instead on Tijuana which is about a 1000 miles closer?
Because Mexican authorities and certain "charities" are busing them ALL to Tijuana. Not to other ports of entry, not to nearby towns to help spread the load. All to Tijuana. Now are they really that stupid or does Mexico want this to blow up?

i wonder how it would have gone instead of sending troops ....humanitarian supplies were sent ....how much money has moving troops 'near' the border problem area?
The US is in no way obligated to encourage those people who abandoned their countries to seek welfare and free shit here.

i wonder how it would have gone instead of sending troops ....humanitarian supplies were sent ....how much money has moving troops 'near' the border problem area?
The troops are fed and paid whether they are at the border or on base...the troops practice expensive maneuvers daily on base...moving them to the border or your kitchen doesn't cost anymore than when they are on base....

Get it?....its simple when you think about it....

You people are why this country is dying. I wish you the worst.
Funny that you think this country is dying and I see it as kicking as much ass as ever. Sucks for you!
Then you are a fool.

I would not have complimented him for that response in the same terms, especially after the lie about "thinking".

If the stupid fucker believes that NOW we are "kicking as much ass as ever" I wonder what it would have said if this was a thread about how well everything is going and the slightest bit of credit was given to Trump.

I'd bet the response would have been a well rehearsed critique of every problem the nation faces, (that the democrooks caused) and some insipid shit about Russia.

In the United States your chances of being killed by a refugee are 1 in 3.6 billion.(Cato Institute) , this means that statistically you are literally more likely to be killed by a vending machine.

Imagine if their was no illegals your chance being killed by one is 1 and quadrillion.

So shove it up your ass

459D445900000578-5010519-Kate_Steinle-m-7_1508803086352.jpg

Utah: A young child had her headscarf pulled off by a refugee student. Her response at the press conference? “A woman who doesn't wear the hijab is most likely to get sexual assault & abuse than a woman that does wear it because she covers up.”

You should move them into your spare bedroom.

It's not fair if you put up obstacles bed wetters can not breach.

They hear this crap on CNN...they don't stop and think about it....I know for a fact the Marines send 1200 Marines from Camp Pendleton to 29 Palms and back weekly for training...that's one example...the media should be ashamed for misleading these folks....

In the United States your chances of being killed by a refugee are 1 in 3.6 billion.(Cato Institute) , this means that statistically you are literally more likely to be killed by a vending machine.

Got a link for that?
yes ma'am

The Truth about Foreign-Born Domestic Terrorists

That’s terrorist. Not illegals. So your study is for shit. If you pay attention there are many crimes committed by illegals. My proof is I arrested a lot of the pieces of shit in my career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[
They hear this crap on CNN...they don't stop and think about it....I know for a fact the Marines send 1200 Marines from Camp Pendleton to 29 Palms and back weekly for training...that's one example...the media should be ashamed for misleading these folks....

I'm at a point where I have concluded libturds do not have frontal lobes, they can not "think".

I'm NOT joking, kidding around, being jovial or facetious. These (ahem) "people" are not sentient human beings.

They can not possibly be as stupid as they manifest themselves to be on this or any other message/comment boards and fail to die accidentally if there is electricity or more than an inch of standing water anywhere near them.

They are regularly SHOWN video, pictures, volumes of data, and examples of fact yet they deliberately ignore it. They parrot exactly what they're programmed too, repeatedly, and then strut around as if they're a victorious pigeon.

The media is nothing more than a ministry of propaganda of the global collectivist sociopaths.

It's not fair if you put up obstacles bed wetters can not breach.

One thing liberals fail to consider is that all the troop movement and training is all in the budget and it doesn't increase the cost. Unexpected events are planned for whether they happen or not.

-Geaux

Fat for now, but they're going on the hunger strike diet...

Women from Migrant Caravan in Tijuana Plan Hunger Strike
View attachment 231715

Well I hope this is one of them going on strike with no food.
View attachment 231716

Wow...

After looking at those pictures it has occurred to me that I was wrong about something. I figure we were the only country with lard assed "poor" people.

I've seen a lot of the world. I've seen some SERIOUS, stunningly poor people. Malnourished children who fight over scraps of food in the street. There was no sight I have ever seen, even while deployed in the Middle East that troubled me more than seeing children fight over a bag containing a left over fried chicken leg. The kid I gave it to lost it and I wanted to intervene but...

Anyway, these people in these pictures are just as fat as the wetbacks we already have a huge over abundance of. Are moonbats seriously trying to tell us these fucking people are so poor and desperate that we have a humanitarian crisis? I'm starting to think the real problem is too many of them are too fucking fat to climb the fuckin fence. Otherwise they would have breached it rather than pose for pictures pretending to be ripping the arms off their babies to escape the residual discharge of a spent CS canister.

Our malignant piece of shit liberals have very little if any knowledge of anything at all, but they damn sure have no idea what POVERTY is.

-Geaux

Fat for now, but they're going on the hunger strike diet...

Women from Migrant Caravan in Tijuana Plan Hunger Strike
View attachment 231715

Well I hope this is one of them going on strike with no food.
View attachment 231716

Wow...

After looking at those pictures it has occurred to me that I was wrong about something. I figure we were the only country with lard assed "poor" people.

I've seen a lot of the world. I've seen some SERIOUS, stunningly poor people. Malnourished children who fight over scraps of food in the street. There was no sight I have ever seen, even while deployed in the Middle East that troubled me more than seeing children fight over a bag containing a left over fried chicken leg. The kid I gave it to lost it and I wanted to intervene but...

Anyway, these people in these pictures are just as fat as the wetbacks we already have a huge over abundance of. Are moonbats seriously trying to tell us these fucking people are so poor and desperate that we have a humanitarian crisis? I'm starting to think the real problem is too many of them are too fucking fat to climb the fuckin fence. Otherwise they would have breached it rather than pose for pictures pretending to be ripping the arms off their babies to escape the residual discharge of a spent CS canister.

Our malignant piece of shit liberals have very little if any knowledge of anything at all, but they damn sure have no idea what POVERTY is.

Agree, however, as I have stated many times, reality means little to them. They want this country dead, they just don't realize it.

How can poor people be fat when back in the day, poor people starved to death in America?

Before LBJ, either you made it, or starved to death in America.

He should not have started giving out free food. That has caused a whole bunch of problems. One of them being these welfare-seeking Hondurans wanting to come here.

Correct me if I'm wrong, My cousin told me this at the last family gathering. I tend to believe my cousin.

Forum List

Back